Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 10 2014, 12:09 PM

I've let Raul know about the frozen flowers.

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 10 2014, 05:39 PM

Default Bonus Lose from frozen flowers

Happy you are going to report this. I have lost a LOT of bonus money since this NEW update. The frozen flower issue was fixed in the PAST but now an issue again. Please let us know WHEN it is fixed.
Thank you
Old Jan 10 2014, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramme65 View Post
Happy you are going to report this. I have lost a LOT of bonus money since this NEW update. The frozen flower issue was fixed in the PAST but now an issue again. Please let us know WHEN it is fixed.
Thank you
Watch the Release announcement for this month and Raul will let us know when it is fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2014, 07:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

HI, I see a lot of people in this thread saying they have had a problem with the purple irrigator after updates. I have a friend who has the purple irrigator and the brown sprinkler. She is saying that since the last update, when she uses the brown sprinkler it also starts the timer on the irrigator, even tho she has not used it on that farm. That shouldn't be working that way, right? She cleans caches and everything and it doesn't help. She is using W7 and Firefox. I have asked her to use a different browser, but she is resistant. Do you think this kind of problem would be solved by switching browsers? thx.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jan 12 2014, 12:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
HI, I see a lot of people in this thread saying they have had a problem with the purple irrigator after updates. I have a friend who has the purple irrigator and the brown sprinkler. She is saying that since the last update, when she uses the brown sprinkler it also starts the timer on the irrigator, even tho she has not used it on that farm. That shouldn't be working that way, right? She cleans caches and everything and it doesn't help. She is using W7 and Firefox. I have asked her to use a different browser, but she is resistant. Do you think this kind of problem would be solved by switching browsers? thx.
No what she is getting is correct. The timer is not started if someone else waters her flowers with the bucket or the brown sprinkler, but if she uses it then the timer is started.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2014, 12:09 PM

Default frozen flowers

Twice now I was not able to collect bonus coins because of frozen flowers on the farm - I did everything that needed to be done including flowers but still could not collect
Old Jan 12 2014, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice813 View Post
Twice now I was not able to collect bonus coins because of frozen flowers on the farm - I did everything that needed to be done including flowers but still could not collect
That is a known glitch and has been reported to the developers.
Old Jan 12 2014, 12:45 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
No what she is getting is correct. The timer is not started if someone else waters her flowers with the bucket or the brown sprinkler, but if she uses it then the timer is started.
Hi, Taz! Ok, so is this a glitch? If it is, I guess I missed that elsewhere in the thread, sorry.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 12 2014, 12:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Hi, Taz! Ok, so is this a glitch? If it is, I guess I missed that elsewhere in the thread, sorry.
Not a glitch...that is the way it has always been.
Old Jan 12 2014, 01:13 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Not a glitch...that is the way it has always been.
Hi, sorry, I need to make sure I have this clear in my head so I can explain it to her. I have the orange irrigator and the brown sprinkler and this does not happen to me. So, if you have the purple irrigator, you should never, ever, use the brown sprinkler on your flowers unless you want to wait 20 hours to irrigate the same farm?

Not sure i understand why this is not considered a big problem. And why does it only affect the purple, the most expensive, and useful, one?

Thanks, Taz!

Visit 's Farm

Tags
flowers, freezing flowers, gifts, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, watering