Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 24 2013, 03:02 PM

Default Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester

This thread is for reporting problems concerning flowers, watering flowers, the sprinkler and the flower harvester. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Check Out The Game Guide: Chapter 11 - Flowers Everything you need to know about flowers and watering is included here.

Important Things to Remember:

1. To use the flower harvester or the sprinkler on any farms but your own, the tool needs to be placed in your storage. Once at the farm you are going to be working on, click on the tool's icon located in the toolbox and then click on the farm. Note: To harvest someones flowers you will need to be first sent a hire request.

2. Flowers can only be watered once a day. When you water your own flowers, coins will be deducted from your total. When you water your neighbor's flowers, coins will be added. It is not possible to water someone's flowers if they are not your neighbor.

3. If you choose to place a flower in storage, that flower will be set back to zero growth.

4. You can not harvest flowers that are frozen or have become wilted. To un-wilt a flower, simply water it.

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Nov 29 2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old Dec 02 2013, 05:56 AM

Default Green Sprinkler problem

Thanks for fixing that
Old Dec 09 2013, 04:48 PM
Account Not Linked

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8280&farm_ix=1

A few times now when I have gone to sell my flowers at market Zinnia, crown of thorns and gerber daisy and lady slippers have not been there for me to sell. all other flowers needed in my facilities have shown up as having been harvested but the flowers not needed don't show under flowers at the market. Thanks
Old Dec 09 2013, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8280&farm_ix=1

A few times now when I have gone to sell my flowers at market Zinnia, crown of thorns and gerber daisy and lady slippers have not been there for me to sell. all other flowers needed in my facilities have shown up as having been harvested but the flowers not needed don't show under flowers at the market. Thanks
If they are not used for anything then they would show under Non-ingredients. If you sold your non-ingredients first and then went to look in your flowers then they wouldn't show because you had already sold them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2014, 12:36 PM

Unhappy Purple sprinkler

my purple sprinkler just stopped working. only a screen with farm names faded comes up.
Old Jan 05 2014, 01:38 PM

SORRY. Think I know the reason.Will know in 19 hours if I am right I really think we need a IDIOT button.I would buy one with cash!!!!!!!
Old Jan 10 2014, 02:59 AM

Exclamation Frozen Flowers prventing bonus

Still losing bonuses due to frozen flowers. This is happening since the latest changes! Frustrating!
Old Jan 10 2014, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJ Umberto View Post
Still losing bonuses due to frozen flowers. This is happening since the latest changes! Frustrating!

Hi! this problem had been fixed on January 7th,2013 and stated in the new release December 22nd, 2012. It seems it is broken so the problem has just been reported to the moderators.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 10 2014, 11:53 AM
Account Not Linked

the problem has NOT been fixed I have lost a few thousand in coins because of this - most recently 30 second ago!!!!!! and it did not help none the owner of the farm spoke french I speak English - I tried using Google translate to get them to unfreeze 1 single flower - They didn't.... now I'm out all the coins and products I worked for......... it is far from fixed! and that few thousand coins was just from that one job - I've lost a ton of coins and products etc. in the past week from frozen flowers! frozen flowers are not supposed to be harvested so it shouldn't even be coming up as harvest-able!
Old Jan 10 2014, 12:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvchick95 View Post
the problem has NOT been fixed I have lost a few thousand in coins because of this - most recently 30 second ago!!!!!! and it did not help none the owner of the farm spoke french I speak English - I tried using Google translate to get them to unfreeze 1 single flower - They didn't.... now I'm out all the coins and products I worked for......... it is far from fixed! and that few thousand coins was just from that one job - I've lost a ton of coins and products etc. in the past week from frozen flowers! frozen flowers are not supposed to be harvested so it shouldn't even be coming up as harvest-able!
The moderators have been notified. When the problem first occurred it was fixed but has just recently broken again. Hopefully it will be fixed again soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
flowers, freezing flowers, gifts, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, watering