Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 11 2018, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I have a quest to load 1 towel set in the beach supplies facility. I have completed the towel set, but when I go to load, it says I do not have enough.
Hi David,
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

EDIT: Found your link in an older post. You do not have any Towel Sets in your storage. That is why you can't load any and get the error message. You need to go to the Beach Gear Factory and either make some or if it has some done store them so you can load one into the Beach Gear Rentals.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 11 2018 at 12:15 PM.
Old Jun 11 2018, 12:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Beach supplies factory Quest

I went back and added my supplies in the beach supplies factory to my storage. Then I went to my quest and it allowed me to add the 1 beach towel set. Normally you can not use storage to add. Something is wrong. I did add the link to my farm in my previous post. I was adding it when you were asking me to do so, thus it went in before I read your request to do so.
Old Jun 11 2018, 12:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I went back and added my supplies in the beach supplies factory to my storage. Then I went to my quest and it allowed me to add the 1 beach towel set. Normally you can not use storage to add. Something is wrong. I did add the link to my farm in my previous post. I was adding it when you were asking me to do so, thus it went in before I read your request to do so.
Hi David,
Nothing is wrong. If you do not have any of the item in your storage then you can't add any to the service facility. The one you make in a quest is not automatically added to your storage. You do have to complete making 1 before adding 1 to the service facility will count, but you have to have some in your storage to be able to add to the service.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2018, 12:59 AM

I just wrote a long post and it said I was not logged in and I lost my rather witty post and quite good humor remarks So now you get the bare bones. I have a quest the requires llamas wool. I used a lifeline. I got the employee lifeline. Am I correct in my belief that this is a complete waste. I have not a clue where to get a job to shear llamas. Please advise.
Old Jun 14 2018, 01:09 AM

Default this is where my message went

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/newrep...reply&t=468426

Should you find it you can post it if you want. Very aggravating to say all you want proof read it correct a few things and find you have been logged out or dropped or perhaps forgot to log in at all and poof the message has gone to the "cloud" and being so late at night one is not in the mood to try and reconstruct it. Pity there is not a save or warning before you click on submit and it goes into the cosmos.
Old Jun 14 2018, 04:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhope23 View Post
I just wrote a long post and it said I was not logged in and I lost my rather witty post and quite good humor remarks So now you get the bare bones. I have a quest the requires llamas wool. I used a lifeline. I got the employee lifeline. Am I correct in my belief that this is a complete waste. I have not a clue where to get a job to shear llamas. Please advise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhope23 View Post
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/newrep...reply&t=468426

Should you find it you can post it if you want. Very aggravating to say all you want proof read it correct a few things and find you have been logged out or dropped or perhaps forgot to log in at all and poof the message has gone to the "cloud" and being so late at night one is not in the mood to try and reconstruct it. Pity there is not a save or warning before you click on submit and it goes into the cosmos.
Hi mhope23,

I'm sorry but that lifeline is not going to help you, you can not be hired to harvest a wool shed. You will have to wait for your own wool shed to be ready to harvest and harvest it.

There is no way to recover a post written if you didn't remain logged in. You will get timed out after a while of inactivity of moving around the forum. If you are going to write a long post then it would be better if when you logged into the forum you clicked the "remember me" check box".
Old Jun 14 2018, 09:20 AM

I don't know where to post this question, Do you have to harvest your own crops for it to count on quest. If so I need to write down all harvest cause when I hire the all done I don't get credit for the crop I needed... Thanks in advance.......
Old Jun 14 2018, 09:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine Millett Snyder View Post
I don't know where to post this question, Do you have to harvest your own crops for it to count on quest. If so I need to write down all harvest cause when I hire the all done I don't get credit for the crop I needed... Thanks in advance.......
Hi Lorraine,

I have moved your post to help and support for regular quests.

If you mean a regular quest, yes you have to harvest them yourself for them to count for your quest. The only other way to get them would be to try your luck with a lifeline and see if you get one that will help. Lifelines are explained in the Game Guide. Here's the link >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jun 14 2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old Jun 16 2018, 08:52 AM

Hi. Thanks for the updates. Would you please fix the lag time it takes to collect FC. One week I collect at 8:15, the next week it is 3-5 minutes later, then the following week it is another 3-5 minutes later and so on. This has been going on for a very long time. PLEASE put it in your job jar to be repaired soon. Thank you.
Old Jun 16 2018, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
Hi. Thanks for the updates. Would you please fix the lag time it takes to collect FC. One week I collect at 8:15, the next week it is 3-5 minutes later, then the following week it is another 3-5 minutes later and so on. This has been going on for a very long time. PLEASE put it in your job jar to be repaired soon. Thank you.
Hi cbl456

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

This usually happens when you are waiting for the Claim FarmCash button to turn blue with the quest' window opens. In that case data from quests cant be updated and you have to close and reopen the quest manager to be able to get your farmcash.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
completed quest, farm cash, farmcash claim, harvest, help & support, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trading