Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 13 2018, 06:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
Hi..
just wondering.. why can't I get past 6th dan on mugo pine in plant nursery or garden center? Its been at 6 for 3 weeks and it shows I am starting a batch when I try to load it but it never goes up in storage or moves to 7th dan?
Hi craftyoldlady7,

You should be getting some of the batches counting if you are starting all batches but you will not get all of them. When you refill any facility then you get a percentage of the batches free as bonus batches. Those bonus batches provided by the mayor and not using any of your ingredients or coins do not count toward the belts. Make a note of what the batches are before you refill, then reload the game and check again to see what you actually got.
Old Jun 16 2018, 01:38 PM

For the past few days, I cannot accept belt bonuses. It always says expired
Old Jun 16 2018, 02:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydog56 View Post
For the past few days, I cannot accept belt bonuses. It always says expired
Hi dizzydog,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also make sure your computer's date and time are correct as if this is off then it will cause problems like that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2018, 01:57 PM

Default 11 million or billion allowed each day on product

If you have a lot of friends in your FT this amount since we have so many more factories and facilities are way to low as I hit this all the time and then I have neighbors are questioning me why I don't work their factories and facilities. I think this is way to low and should be increased more each time you add facilities

Ty
Terry
Old Jul 10 2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry8875 View Post
If you have a lot of friends in your FT this amount since we have so many more factories and facilities are way to low as I hit this all the time and then I have neighbors are questioning me why I don't work their factories and facilities. I think this is way to low and should be increased more each time you add facilities

Ty
Terry
Hi Terry

I moved your post to the thread about Belt/Dan bonuses.

You can earn 11,000,000 coins from bonus and ingredient posts every 12 hours but that amount doesnt affect the facility work. You can work all your friends facilities you wish as there is not a limit for that.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our suggestion section where the developers can read it.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 12 2018, 08:07 PM

I've started using the Farm Stats lately and I have a question. When I uncheck include fertilisation, bonuses, etc, I get a figure for crops that's much less than half of what shows when it's checked. My farms are fertilised but surely that should only give twice as much? If the bonuses are only awarded at harvest and aren't 100%, how is the Farm Stats calculating the figure? Does irrigation make a difference?
Old Jul 12 2018, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I've started using the Farm Stats lately and I have a question. When I uncheck include fertilisation, bonuses, etc, I get a figure for crops that's much less than half of what shows when it's checked. My farms are fertilised but surely that should only give twice as much? If the bonuses are only awarded at harvest and aren't 100%, how is the Farm Stats calculating the figure? Does irrigation make a difference?
Hi Sqrl,
Irrigation does not increase or decrease how many crop boxes you get.

Even though the Farm Stats calulates the bonuses you may or may not get exactly that amount as the belt bonuses are "up to" the percentage listed and not an exact amount until you actually harvest.

The figure would be less than half because the bonus amount is calculated by the Farm Stats. The fertilizing would increase to twice as without, but the bonus adds more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2018, 11:59 PM

I want to know why why the belt bonuses only last about 1 second - cna't even tap on them before they disappear! What's up with this - it's been almost 3 weeks since i"ve hit one.
Old Jul 13 2018, 12:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrichmond View Post
I want to know why why the belt bonuses only last about 1 second - cna't even tap on them before they disappear! What's up with this - it's been almost 3 weeks since i"ve hit one.
Hi skrichmond,
I am sorry, but they last until something else overwrites it. If you get a pop up as you are filling your facilities for instance and you have clicked on something else in the facility manager then close your facility manager. If you close the facility manager it should be still there.
Old Jul 13 2018, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
Irrigation does not increase or decrease how many crop boxes you get.

Even though the Farm Stats calulates the bonuses you may or may not get exactly that amount as the belt bonuses are "up to" the percentage listed and not an exact amount until you actually harvest.

The figure would be less than half because the bonus amount is calculated by the Farm Stats. The fertilizing would increase to twice as without, but the bonus adds more.
Ah, so basically it's a prospective gain from the bonuses. Thanks!

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonus pop-up, bonuses, dans