Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #701  
Old Jun 13 2018, 06:13 AM
Tiger Laybourne's Avatar
Tiger Laybourne Tiger Laybourne is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 7,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
Hi..
just wondering.. why can't I get past 6th dan on mugo pine in plant nursery or garden center? Its been at 6 for 3 weeks and it shows I am starting a batch when I try to load it but it never goes up in storage or moves to 7th dan?
Hi craftyoldlady7,

You should be getting some of the batches counting if you are starting all batches but you will not get all of them. When you refill any facility then you get a percentage of the batches free as bonus batches. Those bonus batches provided by the mayor and not using any of your ingredients or coins do not count toward the belts. Make a note of what the batches are before you refill, then reload the game and check again to see what you actually got.
Reply With Quote
  #702  
Old Jun 16 2018, 01:38 PM
dizzydog56 dizzydog56 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 27 2011
Posts: 10
Default

For the past few days, I cannot accept belt bonuses. It always says expired
Reply With Quote
  #703  
Old Jun 16 2018, 02:06 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydog56 View Post
For the past few days, I cannot accept belt bonuses. It always says expired
Hi dizzydog,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached


Also make sure your computer's date and time are correct as if this is off then it will cause problems like that.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #704  
Old Jul 10 2018, 01:57 PM
Terry8875 Terry8875 is offline
 
Join Date: May 04 2010
Posts: 3
Default 11 million or billion allowed each day on product

If you have a lot of friends in your FT this amount since we have so many more factories and facilities are way to low as I hit this all the time and then I have neighbors are questioning me why I don't work their factories and facilities. I think this is way to low and should be increased more each time you add facilities

Ty
Terry
Reply With Quote
  #705  
Old Jul 10 2018, 02:19 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry8875 View Post
If you have a lot of friends in your FT this amount since we have so many more factories and facilities are way to low as I hit this all the time and then I have neighbors are questioning me why I don't work their factories and facilities. I think this is way to low and should be increased more each time you add facilities

Ty
Terry
Hi Terry

I moved your post to the thread about Belt/Dan bonuses.

You can earn 11,000,000 coins from bonus and ingredient posts every 12 hours but that amount doesnt affect the facility work. You can work all your friends facilities you wish as there is not a limit for that.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our suggestion section where the developers can read it.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #706  
Old Jul 12 2018, 08:07 PM
Sqrl Sqrl is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 23 2010
Posts: 206
Default

I've started using the Farm Stats lately and I have a question. When I uncheck include fertilisation, bonuses, etc, I get a figure for crops that's much less than half of what shows when it's checked. My farms are fertilised but surely that should only give twice as much? If the bonuses are only awarded at harvest and aren't 100%, how is the Farm Stats calculating the figure? Does irrigation make a difference?
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old Jul 12 2018, 08:20 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I've started using the Farm Stats lately and I have a question. When I uncheck include fertilisation, bonuses, etc, I get a figure for crops that's much less than half of what shows when it's checked. My farms are fertilised but surely that should only give twice as much? If the bonuses are only awarded at harvest and aren't 100%, how is the Farm Stats calculating the figure? Does irrigation make a difference?
Hi Sqrl,
Irrigation does not increase or decrease how many crop boxes you get.


Even though the Farm Stats calulates the bonuses you may or may not get exactly that amount as the belt bonuses are "up to" the percentage listed and not an exact amount until you actually harvest.

The figure would be less than half because the bonus amount is calculated by the Farm Stats. The fertilizing would increase to twice as without, but the bonus adds more.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old Jul 12 2018, 11:59 PM
skrichmond skrichmond is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 24 2014
Posts: 5
Default

I want to know why why the belt bonuses only last about 1 second - cna't even tap on them before they disappear! What's up with this - it's been almost 3 weeks since i"ve hit one.
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old Jul 13 2018, 12:20 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrichmond View Post
I want to know why why the belt bonuses only last about 1 second - cna't even tap on them before they disappear! What's up with this - it's been almost 3 weeks since i"ve hit one.
Hi skrichmond,
I am sorry, but they last until something else overwrites it. If you get a pop up as you are filling your facilities for instance and you have clicked on something else in the facility manager then close your facility manager. If you close the facility manager it should be still there.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #710  
Old Jul 13 2018, 06:58 AM
Sqrl Sqrl is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 23 2010
Posts: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
Irrigation does not increase or decrease how many crop boxes you get.


Even though the Farm Stats calulates the bonuses you may or may not get exactly that amount as the belt bonuses are "up to" the percentage listed and not an exact amount until you actually harvest.

The figure would be less than half because the bonus amount is calculated by the Farm Stats. The fertilizing would increase to twice as without, but the bonus adds more.
Ah, so basically it's a prospective gain from the bonuses. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonus pop-up, bonuses, dans

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 PM.