Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 12 2018, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonbol View Post
I just came online to harvest crops, but my larger tools are no longer showing although I've had them for a long time. What can I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetBryan View Post
My harvesting tools have disappeared? HELP!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillly View Post
My Harvest tools are missing , I have tried everything to get them back
Hi Sharonbol, JanetBryan, and Sillly,
The developers just release another fix for a different problem and it greyed out all harvesters. We have sent them an email and they should fix it soon.

Sharonbol & JanetBryan I moved your post to the subject about missing items before realizing it was a glitch introduced by the developers.

Please watch the latest release thread for information when they fix this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:35 PM

Unhappy Harvest Tools Missing

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...413&farm_ix=28 This is my Farm Town Link. My harvest tools are missing except for single and 2 plot harvest. I cleared both cache's. Still missing. Help!! I need them back.

Thanks!!
Beth
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicgirl View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...413&farm_ix=28 This is my Farm Town Link. My harvest tools are missing except for single and 2 plot harvest. I cleared both cache's. Still missing. Help!! I need them back.

Thanks!!
Beth
Hi Beth,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
We are aware of this and the developers have been contacted about it as this is a bug added with the last release for bugfixes at 10:10 PM eastern time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted the following:

Post-Release Info - June 12th, 11:46PM

- The last release (at 10:10PM) included a bug that grayed out all the harvesters in the toolbox, unfortunately the developer working on that area is on vacation returning next Monday. As this is a critical bug, we decided to revert the game to the previous version, this means that all the bugs that were fixed on the 10:10PM release are now back.

We estimate everything should go back to normal sometime next Monday.

Restart your farms to get yoiur harvesters back. If that doesn't work please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jun 17 2018, 04:19 PM

I bought coin facilities today 26 of them and placed them on my farm 34. When I saved and came back most of them were missing. I tried removing some plots near the edge, but that didn't help either. The green hand stays closed when I try to place new facilities. Could you please check my farm? I'm linked.
Old Jun 17 2018, 04:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
I bought coin facilities today 26 of them and placed them on my farm 34. When I saved and came back most of them were missing. I tried removing some plots near the edge, but that didn't help either. The green hand stays closed when I try to place new facilities. Could you please check my farm? I'm linked.
Hi sizzlinsssandi,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
Even if I look at your farm I will not know what you bought as we do not have data on coin purchases. You will need to list what facilities you bought and which ones are missing. Then I can look to see if they are missing or there.
If as you say the green hand stayed closed (when you were trying to pick them up?) then it could be that the purchase wasn't completed because you didn't have space to set them down, so they were not actually there to pick up.
Old Jun 17 2018, 04:51 PM

thanks Taz, I will try to figure it out.
Old Jun 18 2018, 06:05 AM

Default losing crops that have been harvested.

I planted several farms with alfalfa last evening and they were harvested this AM, how ever when I went to replant, it showed I only had 4 alfalfa in storage. I have replanted some, but what happened to the others?
Old Jun 18 2018, 06:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattipo View Post
I planted several farms with alfalfa last evening and they were harvested this AM, how ever when I went to replant, it showed I only had 4 alfalfa in storage. I have replanted some, but what happened to the others?
Hi Pattipo,

Please reload your game and check your storage again for the Alfalfa, with it stored to crops, alphabetically. Your data is showing your have Alfalfa x 934 and Alfalfa(large) x2607
Old Jun 21 2018, 08:50 PM

Hi, I can't find your answer to my post. I can't remember where I put it. Please help! What I was asking is where do I look for items that I have hidden like facilities. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1849804907.

Tags
buying, can't plant, disapearing fields, disappeared facility, disappearing facility, facilities gone, facility, facility lost, factories, flowers, missing, missing buildings, missing facility, move items, trees, upgrade problems, vanished