Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 10 2018, 12:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
What exactly are Private Farms? If a Farm is Private and people run your Facilities, will they run the facilities on your Private Farms? I have three farms that have small quantities of all tree types or all flower types. I am using these for quests. These farms also have facilities on them which I DO want to be run by others as they are running my facilities. How should these farms be used. I can't find Private Farms explained in the Forum like Quest Farms are explained. Thank you!
Hi Gobluefarm,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring as this seems to be your concern about private farms.
Y^ou can find the information on Private farms in the Game Guide chapter about hiring:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314846

To answer your question the workers will not be able to go to those farms at all to work the facilities. However, the mayor will be able to work those for them if you have enough farms for the mayor to take over for them to do the last 40 to 60% of the farms. Also those with the 2 trains the mayor will work those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2018, 11:40 PM

Default Hiring help at the Marketplace

Off and on the past few days I go to Marketplace and no one is there to hire. I try at different times and the same thing... no one there yet I know that is impossible that not one person is in the Marketplace or the Inn to hire.. Then maybe the next day or hours later there is a group to hire. I lost crops trying to wait and hire someone. It gets a bit frustrating and do not know what to do when this happens.
Old Jun 11 2018, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieGo View Post
Off and on the past few days I go to Marketplace and no one is there to hire. I try at different times and the same thing... no one there yet I know that is impossible that not one person is in the Marketplace or the Inn to hire.. Then maybe the next day or hours later there is a group to hire. I lost crops trying to wait and hire someone. It gets a bit frustrating and do not know what to do when this happens.
Hi RosieGo,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring.

The only thing I can suggest is to make sure your language is set to English (US) or English (UK) as those will be the largest groups of players.

You could also try going to one of your neighbors farms and then go to the market from there as that would send you to a different server's market.

Beyond that, I am sorry, but we can't force players to go to the market or inn to be hired. Some time periods the markets may be empty.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:40 PM

My Harvester tools, other than the single tool, are grayed out so I cannot use them.

When I go to the market to hire people, the instant I click one farm, the hire request is sent off.... makes it pretty useless to sit and hire 35 people for 35 different farms when I could have provided more work for fewer people in a lot less time.

Would be nice if simple functionality in the game could be maintained, yanno?
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
My Harvester tools, other than the single tool, are grayed out so I cannot use them.

When I go to the market to hire people, the instant I click one farm, the hire request is sent off.... makes it pretty useless to sit and hire 35 people for 35 different farms when I could have provided more work for fewer people in a lot less time.

Would be nice if simple functionality in the game could be maintained, yanno?
Hi Chattin,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject about hiring as this is not a current release problem. When you go to hire make sure you click on the Select Multiple Farms button at the top of the page for selecting more than one farm.
Are your tools in your storage or are you talking about when you are hired? They should not be greyed out unless they are unavailable on a farm other than the one you are on.
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:17 PM

All my tools are in storage. They've worked fine until today. All of the Harvesters are grayed out except the single scythe. The combines are all available. The problem is that sometime I just want to harvest and not plow.... that way my super neighbors can get the XPs and coins for doing so.
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
All my tools are in storage. They've worked fine until today. All of the Harvesters are grayed out except the single scythe. The combines are all available. The problem is that sometime I just want to harvest and not plow.... that way my super neighbors can get the XPs and coins for doing so.
Hi Chattin,
Sorry, but yes the developers just released another fix for other areas and somehow managed to grey out the harvesters. We have emailed them so hopefully tools will be fixed soon.
Old Jun 14 2018, 10:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default NO XP's on harvest/plow job

I'm working on a farm... 24 farms all 36x36.. harvesting/plowing. 1st 4 farms i recieved coin but NO XP's... whats up?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jun 14 2018, 10:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylbf View Post
I'm working on a farm... 24 farms all 36x36.. harvesting/plowing. 1st 4 farms i recieved coin but NO XP's... whats up?
Hi Kathylbf,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hires.

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Old Jun 14 2018, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylbf View Post
Hi Kathylbf,
No I am sorry, but the number for farm ID would not be all zeros nor that short. You will need to try again.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, lost bonus, lost pay, market, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info