Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 12 2018, 07:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
AARRGH! Went to my 2nd acct where I planted Yucca and I KNOW I irrigaed those three farms. ALL withered. Something is messing up big time.
Hi Riap,
What did you have planted on those farms (both accounts) prior to the short term crops? Were those prior crops irrigated?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 07:53 PM

I usually use the irrigate all function except for the quest farm which I do singly. I am harvesting and planting on and not understanding what went wacky. I have on my 2nd acct the irrigator (Orange?) but the yucca keeps dying. Its been so long since I had that one on the main farm I can't recall if it lengthens time for a crop not to waste. Could that be an issue? If it does not explains why thre yucca keeps dying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,

The only way that can happen is if you either irrigated the wrong farms or didn't irrigate it when you thought you did. We can't duplicate this so doubt it is a glitch.

I know I missed irrigating some pineapple yesterday so it wasn't ready when I was expecting it. It does happen to us too.
Old Jun 12 2018, 08:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I usually use the irrigate all function except for the quest farm which I do singly. I am harvesting and planting on and not understanding what went wacky. I have on my 2nd acct the irrigator (Orange?) but the yucca keeps dying. Its been so long since I had that one on the main farm I can't recall if it lengthens time for a crop not to waste. Could that be an issue? If it does not explains why thre yucca keeps dying.
Hi Riap,
The orange sprinkler does not extend the waste time for the crops. If it is a 12 hour crop it cuts the grow time to 6 hours, but the waste time stays the same plus the other 6 hours that would have been in the growth time.
As you didn't say what you had planted prior to the 4 hour crops on your first account, my guess is that your problem was that it had not been 20 hours since the last time those farms had been irrigated, so it didn't work on the 4 hour crops. You can only irrigate a farm every 20 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 08:36 PM

I am not certain, but the prior crops were irrigated.. If the orange irrigator does not lengthen the life of the crops that may be why the yucca is dying when I think its protected. But on the main farms I am perplexed, I've had the green irrigator for years now and irrigate al farms at once. So why some are "protected and some appear not to be is just odd.
Quote:
Hi Riap,
What did you have planted on those farms (both accounts) prior to the short term crops? Were those prior crops irrigated?
Old Jun 12 2018, 08:41 PM

Ok that explains the dead yucca on the 2nd acct.
But I only irrigate once every 24 hours on the main acct. It won't allow it earlier than every 20 rs. The farms on the "Irrigate all" screen will be greyed out so I know I can't irrigate. I know I am getting old LOL but I am not that forgetful- - -yet!
Quote:
Hi Riap,
The orange sprinkler does not extend the waste time for the crops. If it is a 12 hour crop it cuts the grow time to 6 hours, but the waste time stays the same plus the other 6 hours that would have been in the growth time.
As you didn't say what you had planted prior to the 4 hour crops on your first account, my guess is that your problem was that it had not been 20 hours since the last time those farms had been irrigated, so it didn't work on the 4 hour crops. You can only irrigate a farm every 20 hours.
Old Jun 12 2018, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I am not certain, but the prior crops were irrigated.. If the orange irrigator does not lengthen the life of the crops that may be why the yucca is dying when I think its protected. But on the main farms I am perplexed, I've had the green irrigator for years now and irrigate al farms at once. So why some are "protected and some appear not to be is just odd.
Hi Riap,
When you irrigate all at once then you don't know if some of those fields have already been irrigated within the last 20 hours nor do you know if some crops are already grown which the irrigating will not work on though the farm may show as irrigated.
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:03 PM

OMG I think I figured out what happened! My super neighbor lost computer access, and she does all my harvesting. She was not able to harvest yesterday, and well I obviously had a senior moment and forgot to have my other acct harvest my farms, so nothing was done yesterday!. I realized that seeing ALL the flowers and trees ready to harvest.
My apologies but thanks for reminding me the orange irrigator does not "protect" crops. Will have to work on getting the 2nd acct updated Irrigation sprinklers.
Old Jun 15 2018, 08:31 AM

Cool Mobile Lookout Tower

So, what happened to the mobile lookout tower? I have noticed it not working for a quite a while now and when I went to look for it in my tools, it is gone. I paid $100 FC for that little sucker and really want it back
Old Jun 15 2018, 08:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniebissell View Post
So, what happened to the mobile lookout tower? I have noticed it not working for a quite a while now and when I went to look for it in my tools, it is gone. I paid $100 FC for that little sucker and really want it back
Hi conniebissell,

I have moved your post to the Tools thread as that is what you are asking about.

The show work info when you are on an SNs farms is not showing you the correct farms to work in blue when you close it. This is a known issue due to be fixed sometime next week.

I have checked your data and your Mobile Lookout Tower is in your Item storage. Please open your storage to Items then filter it to Tools to look for it.
Old Jun 15 2018, 05:32 PM

Why am I getting a crop harvest tool when I am harvesting trees.

Below is a screenshot of the farm I was just working and in the first shot you can see the tool given me is a a basic crop harvest only tool ( X2).

The second screenshot shows after I went and got the correct tree harvest tool.

This is the first time ( today) this has happened..another glitch?

First screenshot--

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb3hasnec6...22.31.png?dl=0

Second screenshot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/az2vykyjm9...22.47.png?dl=0

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter, tree