Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clougo View Post
I am only level 152 but how do you layer the crops. I have worked on several farms who do this.
Hi clougo

I'm sorry but layering instructions are not permitted to be posted on the forum. It is still not officially supported by the developers as it can cause problems. You will not find instructions on how to do it here.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 18 2018, 10:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Default New Security

Why does Slashkey require all my friends when most of them don't play farmtown. You don't need their personal details for some database you run. I'm not comfortable handing over people's details especially when they don't know that I am passing on their personal details over to a company
Old Apr 18 2018, 10:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Why does Slashkey require all my friends when most of them don't play farmtown. You don't need their personal details for some database you run. I'm not comfortable handing over people's details especially when they don't know that I am passing on their personal details over to a company
Hi chubbyal,

Your friends details are safe they are not used for the game, what is used is their name and profile picture for various essential items for the game. This is a Facebook requirement that has been implemented as part of security updates. You can read up on what your friends list is used for in the following link >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post6234666

From the Developers >>

***The only information about your friends that we access is the name and picture, and we use that info strictly inside the game, we don't provide or sell that info to any third party.***

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Apr 18 2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old May 02 2018, 08:42 PM

Default Farm Town ID #

need to know how to find my farm town farm ID # please..... Thx
Old May 02 2018, 09:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katintn View Post
need to know how to find my farm town farm ID # please..... Thx
Hi katintn,
You can get your Farm Town ID by running the daignostics in the following link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/diag/

Or you can get a link to your farm by following the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2018, 08:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Fuel

I'm not certain this is the right place to post this, but it's certainly worth a try.

Ever since FarmTown introduced the "extents" tools, I have wanted to do some layering (keep in mind that the introduction of the "extents" tools basically encourage layering). I finally managed to conquer the "how-to" of layering & have since layered many of my fields - it's a wonderful thing!

Except for one small (ok, LARGE) problem - fuel consumption has gone through the roof!

Is there any hope that the developers will somehow increase the amount of fuel we can produce and/or acquire? Or is there any hope that the rate of fuel consumption on layered farms can be slowed down or minimized? It would be a shame to be in a position where you can't do your farming because you keep running out of fuel...

Yes, I realize that putting Oil Pumps & Oil Refineries on as many fields as possible is the immediate "solution", but I'm hoping that since the FarmTown developers essentially caused this problem (with the introduction of the "extents" tools) that they will step up to the plate & help us out...just sayin'.

Thanks for listening!

Zeeky Banutski

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old May 08 2018, 08:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I'm not certain this is the right place to post this, but it's certainly worth a try.

Ever since FarmTown introduced the "extents" tools, I have wanted to do some layering (keep in mind that the introduction of the "extents" tools basically encourage layering). I finally managed to conquer the "how-to" of layering & have since layered many of my fields - it's a wonderful thing!

Except for one small (ok, LARGE) problem - fuel consumption has gone through the roof!

Is there any hope that the developers will somehow increase the amount of fuel we can produce and/or acquire? Or is there any hope that the rate of fuel consumption on layered farms can be slowed down or minimized? It would be a shame to be in a position where you can't do your farming because you keep running out of fuel...

Yes, I realize that putting Oil Pumps & Oil Refineries on as many fields as possible is the immediate "solution", but I'm hoping that since the FarmTown developers essentially caused this problem (with the introduction of the "extents" tools) that they will step up to the plate & help us out...just sayin'.

Thanks for listening!

Zeeky Banutski
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

First of all the developers did not introduce layering. This has been done by users for many years and is still not fully supported. They haven't given you the tools to create the layering. All they have done is give you the tools to be able to work that type of layering quicker.

As you know, you can get many more fields on a farm if you layer. If YOU CHOOSE to do this, then you take on the fact that you will need to have more fuel to work these types of farms. That is your choice, not what the developers made you do.

If you can not keep up with fuel consumption it is up to you to get what you need to work those farms or reduce the layering to the point where you have enough fuel to work them.

Any suggestions you want to make about increasing the production of fuel you need to place in the suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see them. Here's the link to that area >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

I am now closing this thread before anyone is tempted to post layering instructions as those are not permitted to be posted on the forum.
Old Jun 09 2018, 06:12 PM

Unhappy Old farm

I just got back to playing farmtown and I can't get the stuff I had when I use to play? I had to start all over again. How can I get it back?
Old Jun 09 2018, 06:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtsuenmo View Post
I just got back to playing farmtown and I can't get the stuff I had when I use to play? I had to start all over again. How can I get it back?
Hi swtsuenmo,
You will need to contact Support about this as there is nothing we can do about this through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2018, 08:58 AM

Default Stacking

Hi,

I've just returned to the game after a long absence.

I notice everybody is now stacking on their farms with items such as ponds, fields etc.

Can somebody please explain how to go about doing this? I am currently level 132.

Many thanks

Atriana
Closed Thread

Tags
access, albums, als, android, animals, attn: taz or rob t, backup, bad players, billing, black fence, bonus, buddy list, carol barnett, choosing options to sell, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, disappearing farm, duplicate facility, facebook, facilities, facilities list, facility work, farm cash for help, farm town cash, farm town hacker, farmers helping, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, help me please, hire, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, invite absent farmers, issues in market, issues on fb, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, my request, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, privacy, private message, privileges, question, questions, raised, report, request friend to work, save, scam by game, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, support needed, tickets, toolbox, tools, tools not working, tracks, train