Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 07 2018, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I'm experiencing problems with Facebook right now. It will load, then it won't, but as you can see, I'm on the internet. I checked "Is it down right now?" which told me Facebook is up, but probably not for me. This has been going on since about 10:15 EDT. I was able to finally get Farm Town to load, but then the "connected" icon was flashing red and green. However, I could load other websites in other tabs without trouble.

And I said all that because I'm frustrated, please forgive me, mods. But also it might help others not feel alone.
Hi RoseArienh,
I am sorry but we dio not have anything to do with what Facebook does. This sounds more like you were having some internet connection problems from all the things you listed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RoseArienh,
I am sorry but we dio not have anything to do with what Facebook does. This sounds more like you were having some internet connection problems from all the things you listed.
I know you guys can't be responsible for Facebook, but what I failed to write efficiently was that I think Facebook was the site with the problem, at least for me, which thus meant I couldn't access Farm Town.

The reason I thought that was while Facebook would not load, I was posting here and accessing Yahoo Mail, the New York Times, Amazon, IMDB and the Weather Channel, and all loaded as quickly as I could like. Maybe my internet just didn't like Facebook for a while, lol.
Old Jun 15 2018, 11:52 AM

Default Slow loading of farms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
Hi Vincent.

What are exactly the issues you are referring to? There are currently some issues with the way the Farm Selector paint farms in blue, when working as a Super Neighbour, this should be fixed early next week. Other than that I'm not sure what you mean, please clarify.

Thanks

--Raul
This was Slashkey's reply to my complaint! Am I the only one having loading issues? This has been going on for a week?
Old Jun 15 2018, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Orlando View Post
This was Slashkey's reply to my complaint! Am I the only one having loading issues? This has been going on for a week?
Hi Vincent,
I moved your post to the subject thread about game running slow. Please check the suggestions in the first post of this thread and see if those will help.

First thing is since we just had a new release this week then many are on playing at the same time when there would normally not be because of the release. This puts a heavier load on the servers and can cause some slowdown.

The other thing not mentioned in the first post is you could be having a slowdown because of your internet links. Between you and the Facebook app server there are many links hopping through from one service provider to the next to get to the app server. Any one of those can be having a traffic slowdown due to too much traffic. There isn't anything we can do to monitor or fix any of those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2018, 04:09 PM

Default Ft glitches

HELP,
Below are coments from a post i made this morning. This is not just related to me! Please forward this to techs who may be able to fix this problem, as I said FT aka S/K needs to devote more time to tech support and less time putting out new stuff! AND HONOR ME WITH A RESPONSE!!!

Dianne Gosse Raymond No Vincent I've been having slow problems with ft for a few days now..but today it seems a bit better.
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 4h
Vera Birch-Holdsworth
Vera Birch-Holdsworth It is very slow, also can not send trains
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 3h
Jean Freels
Jean Freels No I was treating to leave my farms empty
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 2h
Mieke Tolsma
Mieke Tolsma No here the same, slow between loading farms and the mobile lookout tower not working correct.pffff
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1h
Linda Cramer Maurer
Linda Cramer Maurer No, me too. the slowness of loading farms is getting ridiculous!
Old Jun 15 2018, 04:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Orlando View Post
HELP,
Below are coments from a post i made this morning. This is not just related to me! Please forward this to techs who may be able to fix this problem, as I said FT aka S/K needs to devote more time to tech support and less time putting out new stuff! AND HONOR ME WITH A RESPONSE!!!

Dianne Gosse Raymond No Vincent I've been having slow problems with ft for a few days now..but today it seems a bit better.
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 4h
Vera Birch-Holdsworth
Vera Birch-Holdsworth It is very slow, also can not send trains
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 3h
Jean Freels
Jean Freels No I was treating to leave my farms empty
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 2h
Mieke Tolsma
Mieke Tolsma No here the same, slow between loading farms and the mobile lookout tower not working correct.pffff
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1h
Linda Cramer Maurer
Linda Cramer Maurer No, me too. the slowness of loading farms is getting ridiculous!
Hi Vincent,
I moved your post to the subject thread about game running slow. We can not help those players if they do not post their problems in the forums.

Your previous post was moved to this same thread and answered.

There is nothing the Farm Town developers can do to fix any slowness you are having due to internet problems. They can not monitor or fix the many links your data goes through to get to the Farm Town servers.

Please try the suggestions in the first post of this thread and the suggestions in the first post of the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Old Jun 16 2018, 08:21 AM

A couple of updates you mention about an issue with Windows 10 users. I have bee noticing a great deal of lag when working farms. has this issue gotten any attention and if so when can we expect a fix?
Old Jun 16 2018, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post
A couple of updates you mention about an issue with Windows 10 users. I have bee noticing a great deal of lag when working farms. has this issue gotten any attention and if so when can we expect a fix?
Hi Perico,
I am sorry but we can't duplicate any lagging other than that which happens with any release when more players are on at the same time. That will get better as players go back to their normal playing times.
Old Jun 17 2018, 07:19 AM

This is getting ridiculous. I managed with a lot of patience finish a job. But when I wanted to send a thank you message it took 2 minutes to just get 1 letter typed. I had to give up and completely delete that whole tab.

Why is this game so buggy.
Old Jun 17 2018, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
This is getting ridiculous. I managed with a lot of patience finish a job. But when I wanted to send a thank you message it took 2 minutes to just get 1 letter typed. I had to give up and completely delete that whole tab.

Why is this game so buggy.
Hi Wingman,
I am sorry you are having so many problems. Were the farms you were working on heavily layered? If they were then maybe that would be why it was running so slowly.The more on a farm the slower it runs.

Tags
adobe flash plugin crash, farmtown too slow, flash player, shockwave, shockwave plug-in, slow, slow game