Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 07:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Wink

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Thanksgiving Items: Old items are now live. Later Today we will release about 20 more new items.

2. 36 x 36 Farm Expansions for farms 6 - 10: 40 FarmCash OR

Farm 6 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 7 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 8 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 9 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 10 Expansion: 30,000,000,000

3. Main Neighbour Bar Improvement: We are now showing the current user in this bar, so you can quickly see where your position is among your neighbours in the different dimensions, like level, help given, etc. This is also the only place you can see the Best Diversification and Help Given Ranks for all your neighbours and yourself.

4. Farm Stats tool Improvement: It now includes by default all the extra produce you will get due to fertilizer, bonus and fish baits. Notice the products from bonuses and baits are estimates but should be pretty close to the real numbers.

You can disable or enable this behavior by unchecking the box at the bottom of the window.

5. Long Tank Freight Car now delivers Crude Oil Barrels as well

6. 10 x 10 tools (coming next week): Harvester, Seeder, Plower, Harvest-Plow Combine and Harvest-Plant Combine are now available in 10x10 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 100 fields at a time.

7. Dan 7 for Crops: You will have to be at level 200 or higher to have the option to reach Dan 7. Dans 1 to 6 are now accessible at level 100, instead of 150.

8. Less Timeouts: Users with lot of facilities and turbo tools were sometimes experiencing timeouts in the Start All operation and when opening the Facility Manager, this should happen much less frequent now.

9. Facebook Promo - 15 Farm Cash Free: Users that can't afford to spend real money in the game may have the chance to get 15 Farm Cash for free, Courtesy of Facebook. This is a promo offered by Facebook and we do not have any control on it.

We only ask Facebook if the user is eligible, and if it is, we display a Yellow Farm Cash offer bar in the same place where the blue recruiter bar is showing now. Facebook may request for you to have a valid credit card on your account for verification only.

10. Faster Avatar and Farming Operations: When you are farming in your farm (not hired) the avatar now tele-transport instead of walking to the next completed fields or plants, and as soon as there is assurance that the operation was saved successfully on our servers.

There will be much less progress bars in the farm at once and they will go away faster as well, this all contributes to a better experience while farming.

Notice that now if you see fields with Progress Bars it means the operations have not been saved yet, so if you refresh the game you will have to redo those fields.

11. Send Farm Cash gift restrictions: In order to send Farm Cash gifts to others you need to buy at least 50 farm cash since you first started playing (or earn it by completing offers).

This is to stop users creating fake facebook accounts and using bots or auto clickers to quickly get to level 25 or 27 in a day or 2 and then sending Farm Cash gifts to friends or themselves. This is not fair to the users that do not use these tricks and it also impact Farmtown revenue.

We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again.

This last change will be released later today.

12. Hawaiian Restaurant (FC): Produces Hawaiian Food.

Macaroni Salad
Poke Salad
Beef Bulgoli
Plate Lunch
Loco Moco
Lomi-Lomi Salmon
Hawaiian Chicken
Haupia

New Products in other facilities: Corn Starch in the Water Mill.

13. Bank (Coins): Produces Financial Products. It just uses coins to produce them, that's why it's not workable by others.

Checking Account
Savings Account
Money Market Account
CD Account
Government Bonds
Municipal Bonds
Corporate Bonds
Capital Stocks

A new Medieval Building was released to replace the Bank at level 126.

14. Spa Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Spa Supplies.

Palmassager
Massage Brush
Bucket and Ladle
Lip Balm
Body Powder
Cold Cream
Moisturizer
Day Cream

New Products in other facilities: Petroleum Jelly in the Oil Refinery.

15. Day Spa (FC): Provides Health, Beauty and Relaxation Services and can be stocked with all products from the Spa Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul[/quote]

I am over-the top happy about the avatar change. Doing my farms was pure joy this morning. Thanks you so much!!!
Suzi
Old Nov 06 2013, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
The update is good, except for one of the BIGGEST bugs of all that is still there. The slowness when moving between farms after H/P and seeding with the combines and seeders!!!! Come on guys!!! FIX THIS ALREADY!! PLEASE!!! The 10X10 will be USELESS if we are stuck for 3 minutes between farms. FIX THE BUG!!
Yes!!!!
It's nice to be able to fertilize at once, but it still takes FOREVER to load the next farm after using the combine - so making the avatar quicker is actually useless
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:04 AM
Account Not Linked

What I would like to know is how is Facebook doing the gift FC? I have a neighbor on the same server I am and they have the banner for the free FC (of course they are the one without a credit card, so they can't get the free FC), but the banner doesn't show up on my farm, it still shows the blue 30 FC banner. Has anyone received the banner from Facebook?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 06 2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

KnightRider, my niece doesn't have a credit card and has never bought FC, she has the facebook gift FC offer above her farm. I have bought a lot of FC, I do not have the banner. I believe they are only giving it to people who haven't bought any FC, or very little, in order to entice them. My niece clicked on it, it asked for a credit card for "verification" so she can't use the offer.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Talking Avatar

Thank you very much for making the avatar faster. Really helps. I appreciate all the work Raul and the developers put into this game
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
What I would like to know is how is Facebook doing the gift FC? I have a neighbor on the same server I am and they have the banner for the free FC (of course they are the one without a credit card, so they can't get the free FC), but the banner doesn't show up on my farm, it still shows the blue 30 FC banner. Has anyone received the banner from Facebook?
I have no banner, blue or otherwise... there is no FC offer on my page.
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post

Hi KnightRider! here is the banner

Old Nov 06 2013, 09:01 AM

after looking at the offers for free farm cash I also do not have an android phone nor a credit card looks like there are people in the same boat as myself so it looks like checkmate here on keeping up with everything
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:03 AM

Thank you what appears to be another great update. Sooner than I expected it.

Thanks for keeping the game fresh and interesting.

Off to check it out.

Fritz
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

and if it is, we display a Yellow Farm Cash offer bar in the same place where the blue recruiter bar is showing now. Facebook may request for you to have a valid credit card on your account for verification only.

I don't see any bar , blue or otherwise ?? what gives/?
And I know I've spent $100's of real money on this game ...
I do like being able to 'earn' farmcash .. I happily send my mom flowers twice a year .. Christmas is coming up so I check to see if I can buy gifts and get something free for me ... and I quit buying the farmcash factories loong ago , I only buy the new coin ones and save my farmcash for tools ..
Closed Thread