Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2017, 01:02 PM

Default Fc fc fc fc

What us long-time players need WAY more than any other change is more FC.

25 every 3 months plus the one a week we get with quests and MAYBE one a month with cooperative quest (no neighbors, all GONE) and if lucky one once in a while with the neighborhood chain we maybe get so 160 or so a year. That buys very little to help us.

PLEASE, at the top levels give more FC, more regularly. I'm up to 427 million XP and the top level requires only 55 million so I have EIGHT TIMES the XP needed for the top level! Instead of 150,000 XP per level make it 500,000 XP per level and I'd still have already earned 700 more levels/FC! Why 25 every three months? Even at 1 million XP per level I'd be worth 370+ more levels/FC!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give us long-term players something worth continuing to play for. Dribble, dribble, dribble make us feel quite small with little incentive to keep playing since we get so little for our efforts.
Old Jan 07 2017, 01:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
- You can now open your Seaport Manager while working other people farms without returning to your farm.
Thank you! That's a great help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
15 BILLION coins to add a farm?! That equals almost 60 MILLION per farm plot. CRAZY!
I'm under the impression these are for players who have more coins than they could possibly spend otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I am not so sure I agree with the new Realtor biz, just not sure it is good having yet another business that takes the inks, paper products, and brass sheets that we are already critically low on
Yeah, this is another one I'll only be using for Quests.
Old Jan 07 2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
Because of the confusion regarding the ships and neighbor turning against neighbor I have lost several of what I thought were really good neighbors. I never sent a message to them to send a ship off, instead it was their stance that the ships were a waste of their time and deleted those who sent ships to them...like we had any control over who they were sent to..... Sooooo I do so need good neighbors as I am down to a mere 84 after all these years of playing. SO Sad
I agree the ships have cause nothing but hatred from people, So many on here say " I love the ships" but in reality they are sitting at home cursing the ships.
I for one don't mind them sailing into me docks and I will work them when I see them but I will make mine into farm decor, not worth the time, hassle or pain in the you know where. It is all about the money when they bring out cash tools to boost them......
Old Jan 07 2017, 04:15 PM

I can't find the link to support. Would you please give it to me?
thanks so much
Old Jan 07 2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
I can't find the link to support. Would you please give it to me?
thanks so much
Hi Rugged Barbie

This is the link

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
Old Jan 07 2017, 04:30 PM

Default thankyou

Thankyou it was easy to see the ship had arrived.
Old Jan 07 2017, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Thank you so mucho gracias!

Dumb Barb
Old Jan 07 2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Thank you so mucho gracias!

Dumb Barb
You are welcome! De nada!
Old Jan 07 2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourManRod View Post
So many on here say " I love the ships" but in reality they are sitting at home cursing the ships.
I for one don't mind them sailing into me docks and I will work them when I see them but I will make mine into farm decor, not worth the time, hassle or pain in the you know where. It is all about the money when they bring out cash tools to boost them......
I love the ships and am NOT sitting at home cursing them. Honest. Yes, I was delighted when we got the Skip Ports feature and I'm eagerly awaiting being able to swap out neighbors. There are some other features I hope we get someday. But to me, even as they are right now, they're very fun.

And frankly? I sure HOPE it's about the money! The developers have to earn a living just like the rest of us. I don't spend my money on a lot of stuff other people do for entertainment. What I enjoy is FT, so I spend my money here and am happy to do it. Not TONS of money - but maybe around $40 - $50 a month. I get WAY more than that much pleasure out of this game. And I still think this is THE best game on Facebook. I actually hope the developers make lots and lots for their efforts so FT can keep growing and adding new features.

And the part about FT creating negativity and animosity among friends and neighbors? Nope. WE'RE doing that. A game can't MAKE us do anything. I haven't had a single negative note from a neighbor. Not one. Nor have I sent any negative notes out. If a neighbor DID start sending me negative notes, I'd just delete them. Not worth messing with. But FT causing this? I don't think so.

Last rant and then I'll hush: Those of you who say they take too much time. Ok, then don't play. Or fill one or two containers a day and let that be it. Do it however you need to do it. They seem to have a lot of flexibility for all types of folks, all sorts of schedules, etc. Make them what you need them to be or - as some of you have decided - don't use them. But don't make it sound like the ships are bad just because you're not wild about them.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by Farmer_Susan; Jan 07 2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old Jan 07 2017, 05:33 PM

Thanks for making sure neighbors have an incentive for loading containers. I am only doing ships to help neighbors as I have an been farming so long EVERY DAY that I have begun selling my over abundance of supplies and stock on hand.
This may not be easy since it is what shows on Facebook and may involve them but have you thought of updating the app description that shows in Facebook on posts. "Multiplayer Farming, Fishing, and Factory game with 20 farms, 500 levels and 250 Factories, Restaurants and Service Facilities. "
I 3> farm town
Closed Thread