Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 27 2011, 12:47 AM

I hope we get an update. I can't believe we still have mothers day stuff to gift. That is probably the only negative thing i have to say about farm town. They take too long to switch out holiday stuff. Other than that, I love the game!!!
Old May 27 2011, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
lol hillarious

im off to take Tom the market dude hostage and will hold him in one of my facilities untill the next update

Please, allow me to help.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old May 27 2011, 01:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I just had a read of the last few pages to this thread, checked my facilities, all my pending stuff is intact. Yesterday it took about 6 mins to log in so to me that is slow, I don't want to boast (hell, yes I do) but it usually loads in under a minute. However, yesterday during the game I got timed out a few times and it went really sluggish for about 30 mins so I am hoping that is a sign of new stuff coming our way. I'm emptying my facilities ready to move them around on the NEW FARM. Hinting here :-) Love this game. No, not addicted (hell yes I am). Wheeeeeee! Friday morning, finished work, am home now for the weekend. Ready and hoping for the new update to happen.
LOL yup it is........ see out here in South GA on the farm...... we are miles away from town and they don't have the phone lines capable of having DSL or cable TV yup no cable TV either lol but on the upside.... we now have trash pick up we got that last year lol lol no more burning trash and hauling garbage to the dump lol lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread