Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 22 2014, 09:16 AM

(y) (y) (y)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz d View Post
she is referring to this:
E) we did some research on why some users using chrome were not able to click on the top icons when in full screen mode. It turns out this is a known issue with the pepperflash plug in. If you disable the pepperflash plug in at: Chrome://plugins/ and just enable the standard npapi plugin this issue should get fixed, however the nsapi plugin may have other disadvantages that you should consider before doing this change.
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old May 22 2014, 09:18 AM

I had no problem with putting a normal shed with a super on my farm but I do not know about having the two separate horse sheds on the same farm, it should work though as they are completely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
on a related note: when i bought the Super wool shed, it wouldn't even let me put it down till i'd emptied and removed the old wood shed from the farm

Old May 22 2014, 09:31 AM

Maggie, I have found using the mem cache really helps with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
The Non Ingredients (for me) option when sellign works great for me now thank you. Nothing there that shouldnt be.

And also thank you for the improvements to the Show Farmtown Wall requests - works much better now. One thing - it doesnt seem to change the colour on the link when yo have clicked on it - I cant really see any pattern to it so I dont know if I can help you reproduce it but I know things I havent clicked on are in purple and some are in blue. Some are for the same farmer some arent. Weird. Neither changes when I click on them, refresh, clear cache all that stuff doesnt help. Im not sure if it might settle in a few days when I have all new posts on there. I will keep looking at it and see if I can see a pattern or if it self corrects and let you know.

Old May 22 2014, 09:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Some people might not have certain facilities now but plan to get them soon and if the program would automatically check those boxes they would sell the ingredients for the facility they plan on getting. I have found some items I don't want to sell cause I plan on getting the facility that they go into, I am going through all of the items to see if I want them checked or not.
I would prefer they all were defaulted to checked and then be able to go through and uncheck the few I don't want to sell. Would be a lot faster to do that or have a check all button to do that. I have all tha facilities, but would like to save the new tree crops for future use.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 22 2014, 03:08 PM

I have the post office and the supplies to make things, but it says I don't have enough in storage. What can I do.
Old May 22 2014, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnie0705 View Post
I have the post office and the supplies to make things, but it says I don't have enough in storage. What can I do.
The post office is a service facility. You will need to fill it using items made in the packaging factory - which in turn uses items from the paper factory - among others.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 22 2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I would prefer they all were defaulted to checked and then be able to go through and uncheck the few I don't want to sell. Would be a lot faster to do that or have a check all button to do that. I have all tha facilities, but would like to save the new tree crops for future use.
So if I have all the facilities and go to "non ingredients for me" it would have the same items as "non ingredients" except that I can go in and pick and choose what I want to sell or keep? If that's the case, I am with Taz on this...much easier to uncheck what I want to keep.
Old May 22 2014, 11:08 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i have to tell the devs thank you, from my heart! my dad was in the air force, as well as my brother, and the POW Flag being added was a fantastic thought! thank you!
Old May 23 2014, 06:25 AM

The upgrade is great and everything is working fine except...The game itself is loading at least 4 times as slow to load as it was before the update and moving from farm to farm is now exceptionally slow. I've waited to "complain" because it's usually slower after an update because of the heavier traffic but this time it hasn't improved...please fix this, so annoying...Thanks

Last edited by bjyhey3; May 23 2014 at 06:32 AM.
Old May 23 2014, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
The upgrade is great and everything is working fine except...The game itself is loading at least 4 times as slow to load as it was before the update and moving from farm to farm is now exceptionally slow. I've waited to "complain" because it's usually slower after an update because of the heavier traffic but this time it hasn't improved...please fix this, so annoying...Thanks
I have exactly the same problem, no matter which browser I try using. It is driving me mad - everything is so so slow

Apart from this major problem, the update is great Thanks to the Devs for all the hard work you do. I do not often complain, but this is really trying my patience now......
Closed Thread