Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 07 2020, 07:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to SageRene Send a message via MSN to SageRene Send a message via Yahoo to SageRene
Question accepted gifts still showing

I have 14 gifts showing and they don't disappear after accepting them. I can accept the same gifts over and over but I cannot send any back. Is their a problem with gifting again ?
Old Jan 07 2020, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageRene View Post
I have 14 gifts showing and they don't disappear after accepting them. I can accept the same gifts over and over but I cannot send any back. Is their a problem with gifting again ?
Hi SageRene,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.

When you get down to the last of your gifts sometimes they do get stuck and show again when you have already gotten them.
The way to clear these is to go to your Facebook home page and under the Explore section in the left column find Games and click on it. Then click on Activity at the top of that screen. There you can accept those gifts again (you won't get them) and that will clear them out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2020, 05:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Gifting

For several days now I have been unable to send gifts from the gifting tab. The receive gifts and then send back tab works fine, but every so often I send as many gifts as possible to kind of fire up the feed again. I can't do that. It just sits there on trying to find my FB farmer friends window and churns away. I even let it sit for a little while but nothing happened.
Old Jan 15 2020, 06:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
For several days now I have been unable to send gifts from the gifting tab. The receive gifts and then send back tab works fine, but every so often I send as many gifts as possible to kind of fire up the feed again. I can't do that. It just sits there on trying to find my FB farmer friends window and churns away. I even let it sit for a little while but nothing happened.
Hi Anna Walls,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about gifts as this is where you need to ask for help and not in the General Feedback section.

What browser are you using?

Please check that you have cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If you are using Edge, IE or Safari please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 15 2020 at 06:15 PM.
Old Jan 16 2020, 11:24 AM

Default accepting gifts and neighbor requests

I have not been able to accept gifts for months. Or boost trains, or accept neighbor requests. When I accept a gift it says an error has occured. Try again later. When I boost a train I boost a train it says Sorry this request is expired.

Now... the neighbor request does nothing. I can't even accept neighbors and some of my old ones have quit playing.

I have followed the directions in this thread, uninstalled Flash Player and updated, reinstalled.... cleared my cache...

I'm using Chrome with Windows 10.

Please advise. I have played a long time and hate to quit now!
Thank you in advance for your help,
Rhonda Gwinn
Old Jan 16 2020, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjgwinn View Post
I have not been able to accept gifts for months. Or boost trains, or accept neighbor requests. When I accept a gift it says an error has occured. Try again later. When I boost a train I boost a train it says Sorry this request is expired.

Now... the neighbor request does nothing. I can't even accept neighbors and some of my old ones have quit playing.

I have followed the directions in this thread, uninstalled Flash Player and updated, reinstalled.... cleared my cache...

I'm using Chrome with Windows 10.

Please advise. I have played a long time and hate to quit now!
Thank you in advance for your help,
Rhonda Gwinn
Hi Rhonda,
Please make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed in your Chrome using the instructions in the following link:

Also make sure your Chrome is the current release as that can also cause problems.
Old Jan 17 2020, 01:12 PM

I cannot receive gifts! For more than 2 weeks I have tried to accept all gifts and I keep getting this message: An error has occurred. Please try again later.
I have tried all your suggestions and nothing works. I don't know if my neighbors are even receiving the gifts I send. Please help!!! Thanks you, Kathy Watkins Oakes
Old Jan 17 2020, 01:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by koakes View Post
I cannot receive gifts! For more than 2 weeks I have tried to accept all gifts and I keep getting this message: An error has occurred. Please try again later.
I have tried all your suggestions and nothing works. I don't know if my neighbors are even receiving the gifts I send. Please help!!! Thanks you, Kathy Watkins Oakes
Hi Kathy,
What browser are you using?

Please check to make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed using the instructions in the following link for some of the popular browsers:

If you are using Edge, IE or Safari please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906
Old Jan 19 2020, 04:41 PM

Default Not Receiving gifts

I'm not receiving gifts, trains, neighbor requests. I've tried different browsers and clearing my cache.
Old Jan 19 2020, 04:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra73 View Post
I'm not receiving gifts, trains, neighbor requests. I've tried different browsers and clearing my cache.
Hi Kendra,
What happens when you open the My Requests tab?

What browsers have you tried?

Can you send gifts from the Send Gifts tab?

Make sure you have not blocked all Farm Town request in your Facebook settings. That would cause you not to see any of those.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 19 2020 at 05:43 PM.

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows