Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Nov 13 2019, 12:21 AM

A cookie factory. There are many varieties of cookies we can make. Chocolate chip, sugar, oatmeal, peanut butter, oreo's, macaroons and ginger snaps just to name a few. And then a cookie shop to sell them in.
Old Nov 23 2019, 09:06 AM

please consider the following additions-
1- a train manager set up the way the ship manager works. accessible from the big toolbox.
2- seperate train boosts from gifts on the my requests tab
3- improve the import/export. the export needs to be set the way the import is now, in that it hides the neighbors you have already imported from.
4- a one click import all/export all.
the game already has some great features, like trains and the import/export, but they are lacking in development. maybe develop these features a bit more before rushing to add more that we can't keep up with. farm town is my zen place, and it's becoming increasingly more time consuming. as always, thank you for listening devs!
Old Dec 18 2019, 02:10 PM

It would be great if we could buy an upgrade for the fish farms to double the output, like the super sheds. not have to buy new ones, but just upgrade those we have now.
Old Dec 22 2019, 01:07 PM

Default coin start items

I would like to see upgrades to any coin start non-giftable items @ Open pit mines, mineral mines and semi-trucks. It makes no sense for me to buy new factories that are supported by items from these facilities, I have been playing for a long time but have recently had to stop production of many items due to lack of the coin-start non-giftable items from the facilities I just mentioned. For me the game is loosing it's fun because of all the hoops you have to jump through in order to maintain my own farms. Possible solutions: Tandem trailers for semi-trucks, dossers and excavators for the mines, of which could be different color for different amounts of increase.
Old Mar 14 2020, 03:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think its past time that we had TOILET PAPER added to one of our current facilities,
Old Mar 30 2020, 11:29 AM
Account Not Linked

I go through so many hen eggs, especially if someone works my facilities. I know you have the super chicken house, but why can't we have a commercial chicken house? I would suggest it would be possible for people to be able to work it, but they couldn't get eggs because chickens ,after all, only lay one egg a day no matter what. (so you're kinda breaking the rules with the super chicken house haha). People could either get paid money for working or they might be able to take away 20% of the birds, or like the trains, just 2 each time. The facility could hold a max of, say, 10,000 birds. Some of all four, or that number of only one. I have almost that many birds myself, and since a current chicken house can only hold 250 of each kind of bird, that translate to a lot of chicken houses. Current chicken houses look like back yard operations - well, it's an appearance thing for me.