Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 29 2019, 09:48 AM

I see that now. Sorry and thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
Old Oct 29 2019, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanMZ60 View Post
I see that now. Sorry and thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
You are very welcome SusanMZ

If you want to check your own farmcash activity, please click in Account tab above the game screen and then click in Farm Cash Activity Log button.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 29 2019, 02:57 PM

Default No Fuel

Can someone PLEASE help me regain my fuel supply . Ive always had plenty now all at once im getting only a SMALL amount Daily . Was always a endless supply PLease Help
Old Oct 29 2019, 03:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Montgomery View Post
Can someone PLEASE help me regain my fuel supply . Ive always had plenty now all at once im getting only a SMALL amount Daily . Was always a endless supply PLease Help
Hi David,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel. I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this. You are using up your several ways, mostly by working for others it seems from your data. You only have 1 oil refinery and with as much as you are using that one refinery is not producing enough to keep up. Larger fields take more fuel to harvest, plow and plant. Added facilities require more fuel to fill and collect from.
All I can suggest is to get a couple more refineries and get them producing fuel as well. In the mean time you can get fuel tanks from gifts to keep you going until you can build up a supply in those refineries.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2019, 03:37 PM

I keep accepting fuel from my friends as gifts, but every time when after I have accepted the gifts, I went to check on my refill station, and it always says I have 0 (zero) gifts from friends. Why is that? Also, my refill amount changes, sometimes even to a lower number. I don't understand what is going on. Obviously, something isn't working right with the refill station. Why does it say I have not received any gifts from friends when I had just stored 72 fuel into storage from the gifts?

Mike
Old Oct 30 2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McGregor View Post
I keep accepting fuel from my friends as gifts, but every time when after I have accepted the gifts, I went to check on my refill station, and it always says I have 0 (zero) gifts from friends. Why is that? Also, my refill amount changes, sometimes even to a lower number. I don't understand what is going on. Obviously, something isn't working right with the refill station. Why does it say I have not received any gifts from friends when I had just stored 72 fuel into storage from the gifts?

Mike
Hi Mike

When you store the fuel tanks sent to you by your friends then they are added to the total amount for the ones from your Oil Refinery.

If you leave them in your red Gift box then you will see them as Gifts from Friends.

You have all information about fuel in our Game Guide in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 03 2019, 09:31 AM

if both neighbor and farmer own the grey sprinkler - water all flowers at once - shouldn't the neighbor be able to water all the flowers on all fields in one click even if they are not a SN? I am finding can only water flowers one field at a time, but the gray sprinkler in store says all flowers at once?

part two- if the neighbor but not the farmer own the grey sprinkler can the neighbor still water the flowers all at once if they are not a super neighbor

both scenarios is when visiting the farms directly and not when working facility posts, for example hired to plant trees or just to say hi and water the flowers
Old Nov 03 2019, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi David,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel. I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this. You are using up your several ways, mostly by working for others it seems from your data. You only have 1 oil refinery and with as much as you are using that one refinery is not producing enough to keep up. Larger fields take more fuel to harvest, plow and plant. Added facilities require more fuel to fill and collect from.
All I can suggest is to get a couple more refineries and get them producing fuel as well. In the mean time you can get fuel tanks from gifts to keep you going until you can build up a supply in those refineries.
from experience i find if you do a lot of SN to people who do not allow you to use their fuel you need at least 10-12 oil refineries with oil pumps on every farm - you might want to look into SN for farmers who have their own fuel supply for you to use --- hope this helps
Old Nov 03 2019, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
if both neighbor and farmer own the grey sprinkler - water all flowers at once - shouldn't the neighbor be able to water all the flowers on all fields in one click even if they are not a SN? I am finding can only water flowers one field at a time, but the gray sprinkler in store says all flowers at once?

part two- if the neighbor but not the farmer own the grey sprinkler can the neighbor still water the flowers all at once if they are not a super neighbor

both scenarios is when visiting the farms directly and not when working facility posts, for example hired to plant trees or just to say hi and water the flowers
Hi JNelson,
The only sprinkler that gives you the ability to water multiple farms at once is the purple sprinkler. If your neighbor or you owns that then the grey sprinkler will be able to water all the flowers on all farms. The store says all flowers at once meaning on the farm you are on not all the farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 03 2019, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
The only sprinkler that gives you the ability to water multiple farms at once is the purple sprinkler. If your neighbor or you owns that then the grey sprinkler will be able to water all the flowers on all farms. The store says all flowers at once meaning on the farm you are on not all the farms.

needs re-worded misleading - boarding on false advertising - knew about the purple but the need was for only flowers - should add "on a specific field" to make more clear

the purple has exact same wording but means totally different thing

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working