Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 31 2019, 08:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
I can load the farms to work posts, get a white screen, sometimes if I wait long enough it goes through but takes forever, other times just times out. Have cleared everything and do the normal but doesnt make any difference
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
the game will not load on any browser, just givea a white screen, same thing happens when try to clear memcache at of 8am EST ..... game was fine and working at 2am but not now
Hi Lpeak and JNelson,

There has just been a temporary issue. It's seems to have resolved now so please try again.
Old Oct 31 2019, 08:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

A blank white screen for around 15 mins - is this an issue? Thank you
Old Oct 31 2019, 08:26 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
If the screen that says maintenance is in progress does NOT come up in place of the game, you need to click the refresh icon on your internet browser. It is necessary for all of us since the game does open but is only doing it with top frame visible until the page is refreshed. I am certain that if the developers do not know already the moderators will let them know soon of this issue.
I have refreshed all browsers but the maintenance in progress message and picture still appear. Can't even clear memcache
https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/far...es/offline.jpg

Last edited by CeejayF; Oct 31 2019 at 08:30 AM.
Old Oct 31 2019, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
A blank white screen for around 15 mins - is this an issue? Thank you
Hi Kejusa,

This appears to be a temporary issue, but seems to have resolved itself. Try closing your browser and reloading your game. If this persists, try clearing your browser cache (not memcache) and try again.

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 31 2019, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
I have refreshed all browsers but the maintenance in progress message and picture still appear. Can't even clear memcache
Hi CeejayF,

Please try clearing your browsers cache, then close your browser and reload.

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 31 2019, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
the game will not load on any browser, just givea a white screen, same thing happens when try to clear memcache at of 8am EST ..... game was fine and working at 2am but not now
never mind working now, not sure what happened but at least didn't last long

on the other issue with the maintenance screen, others still having that issue i am trying to get them to post here in forum if they can get into it
Old Oct 31 2019, 08:59 AM

I'm about to throw my toys out of my crib! Have cleared all browsers of all and everything and STILL get the 'maintenance in progress' message with picture. Oh woe is me - my crops are probably dead and my fish have migrated to the north pole, not to mention my bawling cows and frenzied hens. Trying really hard to be patient Anything else I can try besides clearing browser cache and rebooting?
Old Oct 31 2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
I'm about to throw my toys out of my crib! Have cleared all browsers of all and everything and STILL get the 'maintenance in progress' message with picture. Oh woe is me - my crops are probably dead and my fish have migrated to the north pole, not to mention my bawling cows and frenzied hens. Trying really hard to be patient Anything else I can try besides clearing browser cache and rebooting?
Hi CeejayF

I'm sorry nothing is working for you.

Support is having issues with tickets so I'm sending you a private message to let you know how to contact them.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 31 2019, 11:37 AM
Senior Moderator

For those still having the problem with the maintenance page showing please try shutting down your router/modem and computer for a minute and then restart them. That should clear the old address out of the router/modem memory.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2019, 01:13 AM

Unhappy Problems With the Game Loading

Ever since you did that update, I have had nothing but problems with my game loading; it takes forever. I've been put on C19 Server 23 since your update. Before I got move to a different server, I had no problems loading my game. Waiting for 10, 15, 20 minutes for a game to load, take all the enjoyment out of playing.

Please fix this so that I can take care of stuff on my farm before every expires.

Thank you
Jackie aka GrannieJ

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error