Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 29 2019, 10:02 AM

Oh! I figured it out! lol Before the update you only had to click to show a neighbor's trading warehouse items, but now you also have to click to buy something!
Old Oct 07 2019, 02:25 AM

I like this new feature, but I have one thing bugging me. Every night I make a special effort to sort for trade offers and work all my neighbors with beige trade dots, but almost every night I have one or two or three that HAVE a trade dot, they show at least one item with the blue BUY bar and even the new red number above, but when I click on it I can not buy it. Says "This farmer does not have any of this to sell.' BUT THE BEIGE DOT DOES NOT GO AWAY.
Old Oct 07 2019, 05:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
I like this new feature, but I have one thing bugging me. Every night I make a special effort to sort for trade offers and work all my neighbors with beige trade dots, but almost every night I have one or two or three that HAVE a trade dot, they show at least one item with the blue BUY bar and even the new red number above, but when I click on it I can not buy it. Says "This farmer does not have any of this to sell.' BUT THE BEIGE DOT DOES NOT GO AWAY.
Hi KCJ,

Did you check both sections of their warehouse and try to buy both the super facility good and one of their regular purchase offers? If there was an offer still there in either section then the dot will not clear.

If it's not that, perhaps they still had the warehouse open and someone else had already sold them the item. As far as I know the devs are still working on the beige indicators as they are not always working right. You can try Ordering your neighbors bar by Trade Offers and then Refresh the Trade Offers and see if it will update. If not it should eventually correct.

If it happens again, see if you can contact your neighbor and ask them if they are seeing what you are seeing OR that they still have something available to buy or it is showing expired or already sold.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 07 2019 at 05:36 AM.
Old Oct 11 2019, 01:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi, I have a question. I think I remember it being addressed previously, but I can't seem to find the answer. Super Facility: Why does it seem to be the same five or six facilities being used as my Super Facility? I haven't had a new one since this part of the game started. Thanks!
Old Oct 11 2019, 01:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hi, I have a question. I think I remember it being addressed previously, but I can't seem to find the answer. Super Facility: Why does it seem to be the same five or six facilities being used as my Super Facility? I haven't had a new one since this part of the game started. Thanks!
Hi FarmersWife1965,

The only criteria for what qualifies to be a super facility is that it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient in other facilities. After that the game just picks one at random.

Just like Quests are assigned at random, it does not look to see what you have already had and so you can get the same one again.
Old Oct 11 2019, 08:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi FarmersWife1965,

The only criteria for what qualifies to be a super facility is that it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient in other facilities. After that the game just picks one at random.

Just like Quests are assigned at random, it does not look to see what you have already had and so you can get the same one again.
Thanks for the reply Tiger. It's still odd that my super facility seems to rotate between the same five or six facilities.
Old Oct 14 2019, 01:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Thanks for the reply Tiger. It's still odd that my super facility seems to rotate between the same five or six facilities.
Same here, I never get the Fish Farm or Bee Farm which I could use the extra products from just ones that I already have more than enough
Old Oct 17 2019, 03:20 PM

can one of the mods please give me link to the super facility and trade warehouse pages in Spanish thought could find on own in there but my Spanish isn't good enough to make sure i got the ones that explain it
Old Oct 17 2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
can one of the mods please give me link to the super facility and trade warehouse pages in Spanish thought could find on own in there but my Spanish isn't good enough to make sure i got the ones that explain it
Hi JNelson

The Game Guide in spanish has the same chapters as the english one.

For the Super Facility it is in Chapter 13 (posts 12 and 13)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post6300382

For the Trading Warehouse it is in Chapter 10

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641570

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 21 2019, 08:49 AM

I just upgraded a facility to a super facility, but when I go to the warehouse to list everything, it says I don't have any super facility products.

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, selling products, super facility