Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 24 2018, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadyeyes View Post
Did everything I was supposed to do using edge, now before I signed off decided to try one more thing and that was to switch to chrome. Did everything with chrome also. Nothing. I haven't been able to play this game in 2 days. The only thing I get is a blank page. Nothing. When I use chrome, it says that l1.slashkey.com took too long loading the game.
I am done. Fix the Problem Please! I have also tried the gameroom, still getting a blank page.
Hi Beadyeyes,
There is nothing we can fix. If you are getting the message that l1.slashkey.com took too long to answer then you are not getting connected to the servers. Your internet signal must go through many links to get to the Facebook app server and then many more to get to the Farm Town servers. We do not have any way to test or fix internet links that are not under Slashkey's control.

For Chrome please make sure to have your Flash player allowed along with the cookies and pop ups. You can find instructions for those all in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

What did you get when you did the server tests from the first post of this thread?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2018, 05:37 PM

I posted yesterday about not being able to get into my game at all. Well now I don't even have an icon to where I can get into the game! I want to play this game and people are sending me requests for things and I am not able to do nothing!
Old Oct 25 2018, 06:01 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadyeyes View Post
I posted yesterday about not being able to get into my game at all. Well now I don't even have an icon to where I can get into the game! I want to play this game and people are sending me requests for things and I am not able to do nothing!
Hi beadyeyes,

Your last post was replied to in this thread. Look for your last post and the reply is after it. Or you can click this link to be taken to it >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6268826

Try clicking the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum to get to your game.
Old Oct 25 2018, 10:19 PM

OK, I am having a weird issue. I can load and play just fine in windows, but when I try to play in Gameroom, it gives me the Flash Player is disabled message. So, although I know that is not true, I go ahead and click the link to enable it. It takes me to the page to install the extension, BUT there it shows that the extension IS installed. I've even clicked the 'remove' button, then reinstalled it. Nothing works. HELP PLEASE.
Old Oct 25 2018, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
OK, I am having a weird issue. I can load and play just fine in windows, but when I try to play in Gameroom, it gives me the Flash Player is disabled message. So, although I know that is not true, I go ahead and click the link to enable it. It takes me to the page to install the extension, BUT there it shows that the extension IS installed. I've even clicked the 'remove' button, then reinstalled it. Nothing works. HELP PLEASE.
Hi KCJ,
The Gameroom is a Facebook app. You will need to ask them for help on that. The extension was not set up to enable Flash in the Gameroom. It was developed by the Farm Town team only for the regular play.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2018, 02:17 AM

I have the chrome add on, and it is working in facebook, but I much prefer Facebook Gameroom, and today the same message about enabling flash came up on Gameroom, is there any way to fix this? there is nothing I can see to allow flash each time. I mainly use gameroom because I find that when playing on chrome Farmtown constantly crashes, especially if I click fast (which I do) I have a computer that is running windows 10 and is up to date, and has 8GB ram 1TB storage
Old Oct 26 2018, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian nancy View Post
I have the chrome add on, and it is working in facebook, but I much prefer Facebook Gameroom, and today the same message about enabling flash came up on Gameroom, is there any way to fix this? there is nothing I can see to allow flash each time. I mainly use gameroom because I find that when playing on chrome Farmtown constantly crashes, especially if I click fast (which I do) I have a computer that is running windows 10 and is up to date, and has 8GB ram 1TB storage
Hi canadian nancy,

You'll need to report your issue with Facebook Gameroom to Facebook as it's their app. On a Facebook page look for the ? in the dark blue bar, click it and then and select "Report a Problem".

For Chrome try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.
Old Oct 27 2018, 09:24 AM

Default log outs

Hi I keep getting the log outs and I never get the re hire no matter if I click 1 or 10 times....but never got em before log outs even started..my question is why I never get them
Old Oct 27 2018, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell_cher@hotmail.com View Post
Hi I keep getting the log outs and I never get the re hire no matter if I click 1 or 10 times....but never got em before log outs even started..my question is why I never get them
Hi shell_cher,

If you are seeing a pop up asking you log in, that's from Facebook. You'll need to report that to Faceboook.

The re-hire you should be getting if you return to the game within 10 minutes if there is still work to be done on those farms. If that's not what the problem is you can try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that helps moving forwards.
Old Oct 29 2018, 01:29 AM

Default facebook gameroom

I am unable to download facebook gameroom. it says it cannot find the source.
Icannot get or give gifts if I play on Faebook nor can I send any bonuses please help

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error