Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 24 2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Hi, I use Google Chrome as my browser.
Thanks for the additional information, Barbaraelwart. You may want to remove and re-install Chrome then. It has just recently been updated for some users and I understand that some of them have been having problems that have been fixed by doing this.

Or you may want to consider switching to Opera since it is similar browser based on same Chromium kernel as Chrome without the limitations on using Flash Player. You may have to install Flash Player again after installing it, but that is it. There is no reason that you cannot use both, however, to decided which is better for you!

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives!
Old Jul 24 2017, 10:14 PM

Wonder if I can request help here for a neighbor who can not get the game to open? Her Name is Ruth Tubbs, and her farmlink is https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...00000093003212
Old Jul 24 2017, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
Wonder if I can request help here for a neighbor who can not get the game to open? Her Name is Ruth Tubbs, and her farmlink is https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...00000093003212
Hi KCJ,
The only way we can help is for her to register in the forums and post here so we can work directly with her. It really just doesn't work trying to go through a third party.

Edit: She is already registered in the forums. Please have her post her problem here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2017, 10:17 AM

Question Neighbors

I have several neighbors who are having problems with the game. Many can't get on the game for one person this has been going on for over 2 weeks. Other's can't send gifts and other minor issues. Is there any news that I can give to them?
Old Jul 26 2017, 10:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgowan View Post
I have several neighbors who are having problems with the game. Many can't get on the game for one person this has been going on for over 2 weeks. Other's can't send gifts and other minor issues. Is there any news that I can give to them?
Hi imcgowan,

I have moved your post to help an support for loading issues.

If your friends require help then they need to come to the forum and post themselves. Working through a 3rd party does not work well.

You can direct them to the first post in this thread to try all the suggestions there and in the links in that post.

For the gifting they would need to look in the first post of the following thread >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882
Old Jul 27 2017, 09:40 AM

A few moments ago, I was in the middle of working my neighbor's farm and suddenly the saving disc symbol got stuck on 12 and I encountered a saving error. If this should occur for anyone else and just refreshing does not load the game, clear both the Adobe Settings and Farm Town cache using the links below and then refresh. This is what worked for me.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives!
Old Jul 27 2017, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
A few moments ago, I was in the middle of working my neighbor's farm and suddenly the saving disc symbol got stuck on 12 and I encountered a saving error. If this should occur for anyone else and just refreshing does not load the game, clear both the Adobe Settings and Farm Town cache using the links below and then refresh. This is what worked for me.
Hi Qivis,

I moved your post to help and support for loading issues.

The game was down for me for about 15 minutes with Xlink error. I didn't have to do anything like that it just started working again.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 27 2017 at 09:54 AM.
Old Jul 28 2017, 02:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Help Please

Everytime I want to go to any quests the following pops up:
Error Saving Data. Error
XLink:
- Click Green circle to Retry
- Click Red Circle to Reload

No matter which one I click they keep popping up and nothing seems to work
Old Jul 28 2017, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgbran View Post
Everytime I want to go to any quests the following pops up:
Error Saving Data. Error
XLink:
- Click Green circle to Retry
- Click Red Circle to Reload

No matter which one I click they keep popping up and nothing seems to work
Hi mcgbran,

My apologies that no one was available to answer you when you posted. If you are still getting this error please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.
Old Jul 28 2017, 08:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Default I lost my farms

I had a farm before that I really loved and spend so much time on it and real money too. I played it for years but I had to stop because I became very busy. When I came back to my farm I was back to the very start. Whereas when I played before I had accumulated multiple farms already. I thought maybe you guys had an update, but all my neighbours are still there with there farms? Where did my old farm town go? PLEASE help me. I want it back !

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error