Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 01 2017, 07:23 PM

Default cannot get farm cash from quest

I completed 8 quests / and want to claim my 2 farm cash.

It tells me I do not have enough quests completed. I took a screen shot but no way to add it here ...
Old Apr 01 2017, 07:25 PM

never mind / I went back and tried again / and got my 2 farm cash /// FT glitch solved
Old Apr 02 2017, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
So glad it worked for you Jean

BTW, I just got a quest needing champagne too, so Cheers!!

So these stupid champagne quests are annoying!!!! I had one just to produce champagne and the other was to load it into the service fac. Last night when I left my farm it had I believe 30 hours left on the service one. This morning it is done. So the timers are off. I would have saved my other quest to make my 8 if I had known. Now I'm behind for the week in getting 8. Thank goodness they are few and far between getting that one.
Old Apr 02 2017, 09:46 AM

Default Loading Produced Items

Can you please tell me where an item goes when it is produced? I am working a quest the required me to make 100 shoe covers which I did, however when I went to load them I was told I needed to make 100 shoe covers which I already did.

I have looked everywhere to find the already produced shoe covers without success but they have to be somewhere! What am I missing here? I cleaned my cache but that didn't help. So what do i do now?

Thanks for all you guys do,

Marlene Wyld, (Mom's Farms)
Old Apr 02 2017, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
Can you please tell me where an item goes when it is produced? I am working a quest the required me to make 100 shoe covers which I did, however when I went to load them I was told I needed to make 100 shoe covers which I already did.

I have looked everywhere to find the already produced shoe covers without success but they have to be somewhere! What am I missing here? I cleaned my cache but that didn't help. So what do i do now?

Thanks for all you guys do,

Marlene Wyld, (Mom's Farms)
Hi Marlene,
The shoe cubbies would still be in your facility that made them. You need to store those and then you can load them in the service. They do not go into your storage automatically after you have made them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2017, 10:01 AM

Default Loading Produced Items

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Marlene,
The shoe cubbies would still be in your facility that made them. You need to store those and then you can load them in the service. They do not go into your storage automatically after you have made them.
Hi Taz and good morning! Thank you so much for your instant response! I went into the facility, manually stored the cubbies and then was able to load them. It worked! However, I do not normally manually store an item after it has been produced. I may be wrong but from now on I will make it a point of being more aware of the process but I still don't think I do this on a regular
basis.

Thank you so much for your help!

Marlene Wyld (Mom's Farms)
Old Apr 02 2017, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
Hi Taz and good morning! Thank you so much for your instant response! I went into the facility, manually stored the cubbies and then was able to load them. It worked! However, I do not normally manually store an item after it has been produced. I may be wrong but from now on I will make it a point of being more aware of the process but I still don't think I do this on a regular
basis.

Thank you so much for your help!

Marlene Wyld (Mom's Farms)
Hi Marlene,
Normally you would have enough already in your storage to satisfy the requirement for loading a product. In this case you did not. You only had 12 of them in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2017, 12:46 PM

I am having a weird problem with the regular quests. This is the second time, but the first time it went away the second or third try, and I have no idea why. Here's the deal/ Working a quest, with multiple parts, and all is going fine EXCEPT the second step, harvesting Flax. I have harvested it, in batches of 25 fields, FIVE times, but the quest does not register that I did this. It's driving me nuts. ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Oh, and the first time it happened was not Flax, it was Wheat, I think.

BTW, I have tried rebooting, clearing memcache, etc, already, between third, fourth, and fifth tries.

Last edited by KCJ; Apr 02 2017 at 12:53 PM.
Old Apr 02 2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
I am having a weird problem with the regular quests. This is the second time, but the first time it went away the second or third try, and I have no idea why. Here's the deal/ Working a quest, with multiple parts, and all is going fine EXCEPT the second step, harvesting Flax. I have harvested it, in batches of 25 fields, FIVE times, but the quest does not register that I did this. It's driving me nuts. ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Oh, and the first time it happened was not Flax, it was Wheat, I think.

Hi KCJ

Are you harvesting flax yourself and in your own farms? If so, please try to harvest flax with the single tool, only one or 2 spots and then check the quest.

Also, please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 02 2017, 03:54 PM

Default quest

why is it when I complete a quest it does not show. I have completed serveral this week and none show. I hate to loose them.

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline