Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Nov 01 2014, 04:48 AM

Default Feedback about the new Freestyle Design forum

I am happy with the forum , i never do any tricks and illusions on farm town
and this forum is great and good for beginners and i want to applause to staffs , moderator and everyone
who contribute to the new forum page .I hope members & all will make full use of new forum.

Last edited by firegold flames; Nov 01 2014 at 04:52 AM. Reason: add comments
Old Nov 01 2014, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegold flames View Post
I am happy with the forum , i never do any tricks and illusions on farm town
and this forum is great and good for beginners and i want to applause to staffs , moderator and everyone
who contribute to the new forum page .I hope members & all will make full use of new forum.
JUst so people are aware, its not just a guide, its also a place where you are all allowed to ask questions to get help you can post into any of the threads

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 01 2014, 07:32 AM

I have the 2 trains with 10 cars each so the mayor works all the facilities on all the farms. After the mayor starts collecting I can take my game offline and the mayor continues to collect. If I do this offline will it actually still work the facilities of my neighbors and show up for them as if I were still online?
Old Nov 01 2014, 08:54 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I have the 2 trains with 10 cars each so the mayor works all the facilities on all the farms. After the mayor starts collecting I can take my game offline and the mayor continues to collect. If I do this offline will it actually still work the facilities of my neighbors and show up for them as if I were still online?
Hi Dr. Dirt, taking yourself offline will not affect the working of your friends facilities. Everything will be as it would've been if you had done them online.
Old Nov 01 2014, 10:53 AM

Thank You.
Old Nov 01 2014, 11:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
JUst so people are aware, its not just a guide, its also a place where you are all allowed to ask questions to get help you can post into any of the threads
are you aware the threads got set up as Moderated?
Old Nov 01 2014, 11:36 AM

Default You have got to be kidding!

Some of us in Farm Town will not pay (Farm Town Cash) to add different facilities or even buy equipment with Farm Town cash. Now you want us to buy a new farm for over 5 billion coins when it is hard enough as it is to gain even 1 billion coins. I know I have said several times over that I'd quit Farm Town. Someone is really putting me to a test. It's great we can now earn FT cash, but it's slow. Someone tell me is it time to draw a line and stop?
Old Nov 01 2014, 12:37 PM

I'm one who can't afford to buy FC which does make the game slower for me in many ways.Especially when working my facilities.It can take me over an hour to fill them all because I don't have the tools to automatically load all and store all. I figured it up and it would take over $200 of real money for me to buy the FC needed to buy all the different tools (at least 10)needed to work the facilities in one click. That's ridiculous. I have actually gotten rid of some facilities because I don't have the time to sit and constantly click to fill them all and cash them all out.
I agree that the cost of expansion has gotten way out of hand. Why don't they just stop offering expansions rather than offer them but make it nearly impossible to take advantage of it.
Old Nov 01 2014, 02:58 PM

I plot and plan, but I don't keep a spreadsheet. Don't need to. I know what crops I need the most of and there is a nifty little sorting tool when I go to plant that will sort the crops by the amount stored. That way I can always see what I need to plant and approximately how much. I have never bought farm cash, can't afford to (not when you need a working toilet more), BUT with the farm cash I earn from leveling up and from quests, I plot out how to spend that FC with the future in mind. I bought the manure spreader because it doubles my crops.....so planting one farm of wheat yields the same as if I planted two farms the same size of wheat. It was 50 farm cash well spent. Same with the sprinkler. From the day I began playing the game, I stored crops and products from coin facilities because I knew that down the road I would need them. I have more oil stored that I can possibly ever use in my oil refinery unless I just get rid of my 6 oil wells and let my stockpile run out. Planning IS a big part of the game. Like real life, if you don't plan for your future, you're going to come up short. Yes, I do have to buy multiples of facilities for lumber, paper, inks, cheese etc, but the recent increase in some of these products has allowed me to put some of these facilities in storage. As I grow my facilities, I made need to take them out again. Also, you can go for a 15 day period without stocking service facilities of certain items in order to get ahead; with me it's items that require red inks. I can't believe how much red ink is used in this game. I DO believe that the pigments should be used for many items that inks are currently used for simply because of the type of product and how inks/pigments and certain surfaces interact with each other. I too am puzzled as to why most things require ink.
Old Nov 01 2014, 04:04 PM

I think this is a wonderful idea and would very much like to add some design teaching. I have been doing artistic (picture) designs for three years and am quite advanced and would enjoys sharing what I know to the members of this forum inthe new thread. Please allow me to do so I have a lot to offer.... tkz so much.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity