Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2014, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
I so agree with you. Get so cross when I see people complaining they can't do this and they can't have that. They think because us older players (not in age but those who have played a long time) have everything but they forget. we started out with nothing and have had to play the game to get where we are now.

steps off soap box
Ahhhh, back in the old days when we worked one tiny plot at a time and were even know to plant a crop of purple grapes late at night, then leap out of bed next morning to harvest them before they died on us

I don't think the current newbies realise how very advanced this game is now .... and yes, I agree with you.

Old Mar 31 2014, 06:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
nothing is working on my farm, it is going on now 3 weeks or better... It wont save my work, wont fertilize or water my farms. And it keeps wanting to reboot... anyone else...
Have you tried to use a different browser to see if there is a problem with the current browser you are using or if it might need an update?

You can also try to clear the Farm Town memcache. To clear the Farm Town memcache, click on the Farm Town memcache in my signature block, the FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data get into the memcache and needs to be cleared. The memcache shouldn't be used all the time because it clear all the data and when you log back into your farm it will take a little longer since it has to load all the data back in. After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close you browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 31 2014, 09:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
nothing is working on my farm, it is going on now 3 weeks or better... It wont save my work, wont fertilize or water my farms. And it keeps wanting to reboot... anyone else...
Try all the suggestions in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594698
If you are still having problems with it please post in that thread as this is not a release problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2014, 09:39 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Ahhhh, back in the old days when we worked one tiny plot at a time and were even know to plant a crop of purple grapes late at night, then leap out of bed next morning to harvest them before they died on us

I don't think the current newbies realise how very advanced this game is now .... and yes, I agree with you.
I still have my FIRST house, a little brown shack farm house. It's on my farm 1 and I'll keep it always. It sits on the same farm with my mansion, 2nd generation. I kept my 1st mansion and put it on my farm 2. At the time, my friends all sold their first little house and couldn't understand why I kept it. Constantly reminds me of where I started. It's all good.

Taking bets now as to when this thread will close. I say April 4th. And you say?
Old Mar 31 2014, 09:41 AM

KnightRider
I am not a Moderator, I am a helper and a player.

Congrats KnightRider on becoming a HELPER!!!
GREAT!
Old Mar 31 2014, 11:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
KnightRider
I am not a Moderator, I am a helper and a player.

Congrats KnightRider on becoming a HELPER!!!
GREAT!
Thank you.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 31 2014, 11:34 AM

i am just wondering if it tells when your new week for quest starts
Old Mar 31 2014, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i am just wondering if it tells when your new week for quest starts
The Claim Farmcash button will appear when you are able to collect again. It wil take the previous 7 days into account.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 31 2014, 11:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
fyi ~ I just hired a farmer who had run out of gas, and he still is unable to use my gas...

it really makes hiring people difficult!

Any chance that will be fixed soon? Just wondering.
Post Release Updates - March 19th, 5:00AM EST
- The sharing employers fuel is now working when employees use the harvest-plow combines

It is fixed. Are you sure you checked the box to allow them to use your fuel when you hired them?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2014, 12:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

so in other words, if you collect the coins on the quest it disqualifies you for the fc?
Closed Thread