Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 28 2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Personally, I'm far from catching up with the recent updates. In fact haven't even added the ones I want to my "some day" list yet LOL Lots of things to do and fun to have keeping up with what we have now. It's great.

There is always something to do.... move things, add or subtract things, re-design etc. I find that that is part of the fun of the game (plus accumulating coin - I have half a billion at each set of farms 0

If I could have a choice, I think the following would work for me:

1] Expand farm #1 to 30x30..... restricted to levels 50 and up

2] Expand farm #2 to 30x30..... restricted to levels 75 and up

3] Expand farm #3 to 30x30..... restricted to levels 90 and up

4] Expand farm #4 to 30x30..... restricted to levels 115 and up

5] Expand farm #5 to 30x30..... restricted to levels 130 and up

etc

gives everyone something to work for, now and down the road.

Each farm would then expand 3 time (to 26, to 28, to 30) at a cost of maybe 5 million for Farm #1, then 10 million for #2 etc.

Afterall, gotta have something to work for.
Old Aug 28 2010, 09:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
I love the idea of a gifted pig! Can it do maths puzzles and play the piano? It's probably been kidnapped. I mean, pignapped...

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4006&farm_ix=Y
Farm Town News Special Report:

Sherman "The Gifted Pig" has met a horrible fate.. he was spotted in a jar on a shelf at the "Piggly Wiggly" he has been "Pickled".......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 28 2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
he was spotted in a jar on a shelf at the "Piggly Wiggly" he has been "Pickled".......
'The Pickled Pig' sounds like the name of a pub. I might go there for lunch tomorrow...

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4006&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 28 2010, 09:55 AM

Level:
XP:

Farm Town Obituary:

Memorial Services held by The family of Sherman "The Gifted Pig" will be at Farm Town Baptist church where Sherman was a life long member... he is survived by his brother Arnold of "Green Acres" his cousin Miss Piggie and her loving husband Kermit the frog...Internment will be at "Farm Town Cemetery" located in the Dead Center of town..... Tony D of the FTBI (Farm Town Bureau of Investigation) says the investigation into the "Pig-Napping" is ongoing there no are suspects at this time...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 28 2010, 10:50 AM

Default New Release - August 17, 2010

I don't have a problem with losing neighbors, I just can't get my neighbors to show up on my farmer friends list.
Old Aug 28 2010, 11:19 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:

Farm Town Obituary:

Memorial Services held by The family of Sherman "The Gifted Pig" will be at Farm Town Baptist church where Sherman was a life long member... he is survived by his brother Arnold of "Green Acres" his cousin Miss Piggie and her loving husband Kermit the frog...Internment will be at "Farm Town Cemetery" located in the Dead Center of town..... Tony D of the FTBI (Farm Town Bureau of Investigation) says the investigation into the "Pig-Napping" is ongoing there no are suspects at this time...

That's gross!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 28 2010, 12:08 PM

Smile

Quote:

Farm Town Obituary:

I thought that was really funny..........got to give us something to do.
Old Aug 28 2010, 12:35 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
I would bet that they have not given us anything new because they are trying to make sure that everything they gave us (JUST A FEW DAYS AGO) is working properly. Looking back through your post it seems like they should be giving you new things every day! I find it very rude that you come in here demanding new items all the time just because you think that you should have them. This is not feedback that is useful in any way at all. It is just you being greedy. I don't know about anyone else but I have never played any other game that give us new stuff so regularly and to top it off it is usually the stuff we have been asking for. Sorry you clearly have not gotten the mountains and trains that you wanted but it seems that the devs try and give us stuff that a majority of people have asked for. You must not want any of it very bad considering you have not even taken the time to go put your request in the proper thread for requesting new items. I have to agree with the others, it is indeed you who should go soak your head.
I wish we had a like button like FB in here so I could hit like for all the people thanking the devs for the great job they do. They listen to the requests and the polls and are giving us upgrades all the time. I would love to hit a dislike button for all the people complaining. If you don't like the game quit playing!! But give us a break! Some of us come here to get help from fellow farmers or to talk about how great FT devs are. Quit your whining and do us a favor and quit the game. Who knows, if all the whiners left maybe the game would never run slow lol. Thanks FT keep up the great work. The manure spreader and the boat are the best items yet. And thanks to people in here, I can now use them without having to go through the storage, thanks again.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 28 2010, 12:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Jennifer Dawn View Post
yeah, i agree, all the complaining is rather annoying.

I have a suggestion regarding the fertilizer thing. My maneuer (sp?) spreader is full with twice the amount that i actually need (seeing as you only really have to fertilize every three days) My suggestion would be that you would be allowed to fertilize ONE neighbor farm per day or something like that.

Another update i'd like to see would be involving the dogs and cats. Maybe a new facility would be a pet store where you can make dog food and cat food. maybe the dog house can produce puppies?
I like your idea about the manure spreader since I have friends that can't afford it (but at least there not complaning lol). Or maybe if we get a trading post people could trade for our manure with crops or coins.
I like the pet shop too and it just so happens that the new buildings included a pet shop, hardware shop and a blacksmith shop! Think theres any hope for these to turn into new facilities? heres hoping

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 28 2010, 12:57 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:

Farm Town Obituary:

Sunny, What date and time are services to be held? I would like to attend and pay mt respects to Sherman's family and thank them for all of the wonderful manure he provided us with to insure better quality crops!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread