Old Jul 02 2010, 01:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam Drake View Post
The company is out of California. It's not Friday there yet.
Almost. I'm in Oregon (also Pacific Time zone) and it's 11:20 p.m. now.
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:25 AM
Account Not Linked

oh my more things to get confused by ... my poor brain lol .... thanks for these and todays (yes friday here!!!!!) updates will not be using any yet until i see everything is working .. not gonna lose my goods :P lol
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:29 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanza View Post
Filters and multiple batch choice are a God's gift, what a great improvement, thanks !

Grass is quite funny, but as Mr's Borgies says, the PLAIN LAND is really too dark, and something more like a beige or sand (slightly darker than the paths) would have been a more realistic choice.

I've played with the axe just to test it on my decorative bamboos ;-)
I haven't seen the land choices yet since it's not quite Friday here, but land color varies widely. Farmers where I grew up describe good, rich land as "black" (really a very dark brown) because it contained lots of decayed materials and nutrients. Here, out in forest areas, the soil is dark brown, lighter brown elsewhere. In some parts of the US southeast, the ground is red/brown. It's going to be interesting to see what FT has come up with. ... Yes it might have been nice to be able to choose to not change some areas (like I wouldn't want the yards around my houses to be bare earth color).
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Your spelling is driving me crazy

on you new announcement comming is with one M
coming
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:32 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletdolphn View Post
I would like to make one suggestion if i may. When selling at the market it's great that it separates from plants, from animals, fish and whatever the 4th one is, could you add one that's "from factories" or "from production" or something like that? I noticed when i went into the plants etc my selling time was fast like it used to be, but i still had to go through the big list to get everything that has been made in a factory. Maybe you have already started on this feature, if so i appreciate it. If not, could you pls consider it. It's really annoying how long it takes to sell things at the market, not fast like it used to be.
I'll probably just continue to look at the image of each item and pause a fraction of a second to decide sell/no sell. Often find it's simpler not to rely on filters and tabs. But then, my list of items to sell isn't as large as I'm sure some are.
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:36 AM

I heard we were getting new Levels...is this true? I have been stuck at level 90 since the last update. Is there any reason the levels couldn't just continue to go up as we progress? I love Farm Town, I have been at it for a very long time
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:37 AM

Filters and multiple batch production are true strokes of genius. Can hardly wait for tomorrow! (It's tomorrow here - HONEST!)

I planted tea last night and chopped me down a whole bunch of trees just in CASE we might have a need . . .

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:37 AM

hi there lovin the new stuff i am so addicted to this game its great but i need to ask can u please put the green question mark on the seeds so we no wots useful at present and wots not i get soooooo confused lol and again keep up the gd work many thnx
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:39 AM

Sorry, I just saw that we are getting new levels tomorrow...I am happy! Right now I have 1,215,00+ Experience points, can't wait to see the new levels start up to see what I will be This does seem that I am addicted to FT...I am
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:44 AM

Love the filter for items in storage and the multiple production option.
Thank you.
Closed Thread