Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 01 2009, 07:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the storage upgrade, much appreciated but WHERE is more land ... Soooooo many people have been asking for this option and it seems, everything but more land or option to buy a farm has been offered ???? Thanks
Old Nov 01 2009, 09:13 PM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: Aug 01 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:

Thank you for making the updates and such, but I can not longer play farmtown like I used to be able to. Most everything I do makes the green connection timeout screen come up. I can't water my flowers, so I started deleting them. That makes it happen. I can't put anything into storage either.

Visit Please Water Flowers I can't!!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 01 2009, 09:16 PM

I love this update the only thing is....Once this hit all my gifts disappeared. Will I ever get my extra fuel tanks back?
Old Nov 01 2009, 09:35 PM

Smile Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliec0526 View Post
Thank you for making the updates and such, but I can not longer play farmtown like I used to be able to. Most everything I do makes the green connection timeout screen come up. I can't water my flowers, so I started deleting them. That makes it happen. I can't put anything into storage either.
I see that some of your flowers are dead and I would have watered them but one can only water neighbours flowers. So if you wish make me your friend on Face book and once we are friends we can be neighbours here and I will never let your flowers die
Old Nov 01 2009, 09:36 PM

If they were in your gift box they were used. You get 100 gallons per can when you refuel. If you don't want to use them leave them on the Facebook page until you do.
If they were other gifts, I have no clue as to that.
Old Nov 01 2009, 09:37 PM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Aug 19 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

I have not received lotto in over a month?? I thought is was just a function for beginners..

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 01 2009, 10:18 PM

Thanks for the storage. It's going to be a great asset, but unfortunately I sold my big ticket Halloween items right before I noticed the news. However, I'll be ready for Christmas and other fun things.
Everything is better than ever....faster harvesting and plowing....and the planting machines are a real time saver.
Old Nov 01 2009, 10:25 PM

I have been wondering about the Lotto wins we used to get too?? I am fair fed up with being 'timed out' while harvesting and then forced to click out of the farm I am on, with the result of losing all of my coins earned while harvesting. Have been playing today and it has happened soooooo many times. Not Happy !!! Have lost at least 50,000 in earned coins today, and am racing a friend who is also on highest level to keep ourselves occupied until YOU GIVE US SOME MORE LAND AND LEVELS !!!
Old Nov 01 2009, 10:28 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
I am so, so happy you announced this before everyone deleted/sold their Hallowe'en items. Many thanks, Raul.
Ditto and ditto!
Old Nov 01 2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlette View Post
Halloween is over--on to thanksgiving items for our yard!! Pumpkins and pilgrims and turkey statues--corn stalks--then don't forget christmas would be neat if we could put lights on our houses--lighted christmas trees for the yard--thanks for the storage unit~~~that was great~~
you already have corn stalks
Closed Thread