Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 02 2009, 12:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Storage

Thanks for the storage, but I don't think it's fair to limit how much you can store by the number of neighbors you have. I have one neighbor and can only store 5 items. I'm going to have to delete many items that I bought with farm cash. I guess I won't being buying anymore Farm Town cash, maybe I should just stop playing.
Old Nov 02 2009, 01:28 PM

sounds like you guys can never win you give us a great game. and all they do is whine.

I for one just wanted to say thanks for the storage I was going to make a spot in one corner to store some of my stuff and then cover it with trees but now I can use the storage I think it is wonderful. thanks so much for the great game. I do have one question though I might have missed it somewhere as I'm knew but when will the Christmas come out and are we getting anything for thanks giving I know sounds silly but it is my favorite holiday I was just wondering also I love the small harvester I would love to see an older tractor or seeder. also some old wagon wheels would be really cool thanks for the storage.
Old Nov 02 2009, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

great question linabug!

maybe we will get snow for christmas!
Old Nov 02 2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronda's Farm View Post
You may "think" the person that doesn't want to add people she doesnt know to her facebook friends just to have neighbors on farmtown is in the minority. I'm not sure she is. I think there are a lot of people that won't add them just so they can have a neighbor on a silly game. I am one of them. I think its down right stupid requirment!
This issue comes up in alot of Facebook games. I am starting to think FB requires a portion of the game features be based on this since they are a social network. I also suspect some of the advertisers may require it in hopes it increases the number of players to see the ads.
Old Nov 02 2009, 03:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default My Farm house is gone.

Hi,

Before the storage I had no place to put any more buildings or whatever. On October 30th I was very thrilled. I immediatally bought a hunted farm house as I could store it after halloween untill next year. I stored my normal Farm house.
Today I wanted to put my normal Farm house back. First I stored the haunted farm house and then i wanted to put my normal farm house back. Now it's gone. 300000coins down the drain.
Very funny!
My advice : DON'T USE THE STORAGE!!!

Greetz
Karpervissertje

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 02 2009, 03:29 PM

Thank you for the storage facility, but I am still left wondering if we who have been sitting on level 34 for months are wasting our time and effort keeping up our farms in the hope that we will get new levels, and new land to continue playing with a challenge. I have kept playing for months now, but have to admit that I am now coming to the end of interest because there is no challenge left for me. The other games don't interest me, but I badly want new levels and extra land to play with in Farm Town ...... Please at least let us know if it is in the pipeline, however long that pipeline is ???????
Old Nov 02 2009, 03:33 PM

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245166

According to this annoucment more land and levels are in the pipeline.
Old Nov 02 2009, 03:47 PM

Thank you for giving us a storage place!! I love it and I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of decorative items we might get to use for Christmas & possibly even Thanksgiving.
Old Nov 02 2009, 05:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronda's Farm View Post
You may "think" the person that doesn't want to add people she doesnt know to her facebook friends just to have neighbors on farmtown is in the minority. I'm not sure she is. I think there are a lot of people that won't add them just so they can have a neighbor on a silly game. I am one of them. I think its down right stupid requirment!
i agree with you on this, even though i do have a lot of people i dont know on my friends list for the games. i would think a better solution would be the people on your buddy list should be allowed as your neighbors instead.
Old Nov 02 2009, 05:26 PM
Account Not Linked

With change comes pitfalls, with the new chage we are experiencing new technical issues with Farm Town. i.e. The loss of ablility to hire workers or to chat with long time neighbors.
Closed Thread