Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 23 2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoniDee View Post
I recently sold 9807 Acorn Squash crops in the Market. the total coins showing was over 15m, so I sold the crop and it's related stuff. I went back to my farm, but the total coins was not reflected in my total. Cleared memcache and reloaded, but still my total remained the same.

Is there anything else I should be doing on my end??

Thank you-my email is email removed
Hi NoniDee

I moved your post to the thread about Storage.

I also removed your email address for safety, it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum.

I'm sorry but we dont have data when you sell a specific crop, the only thing I can see is that your coins are going up everyday.

If you are sure your coins were not added to your total, then please contact Support team to see what they say but I'm not sure if they can see you sold a crop in your data. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont receive the automatic response then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 23 2020, 01:05 PM

listed are 5 products of many thati appear to have problems with. checks were made immediately prior to loading facs and immediately after loading.water troughneeded60 stored69 after needed60 stored 0 ostrich feathers needed72 stored461 after needed71 stored 1 watering can needed96 stored 174 after needed95 stored 1 tea kettle needed720 stored797 after needed 715 stored5 wheelbarrow needed32 stored64 afterneeded32 stored 0 could you please tell me where my spare products have gone
Old Sep 23 2020, 01:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crilly View Post
listed are 5 products of many thati appear to have problems with. checks were made immediately prior to loading facs and immediately after loading.water troughneeded60 stored69 after needed60 stored 0 ostrich feathers needed72 stored461 after needed71 stored 1 watering can needed96 stored 174 after needed95 stored 1 tea kettle needed720 stored797 after needed 715 stored5 wheelbarrow needed32 stored64 afterneeded32 stored 0 could you please tell me where my spare products have gone
Hi crilly,
From what I see in your storage you have 116 water troughs, 208 water cans, 74 wheelbarrows, 903 tea kettles, and 2 ostrich feathers.

After you have loaded your facilities you need to reload the game to get an accurate amount of items in your storage. This is because some of those items are returned to your storage due to bonus batches. The bonus batches do not use your ingredients, so those ingredients are returned to your storage, but it is not updated immediately.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2020, 06:08 AM

Default lost produce after loading facs

i have repeated the checking loading checking and then re loading game with the same result loads of lost produce any other suggestions
Old Sep 24 2020, 08:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
i have repeated the checking loading checking and then re loading game with the same result loads of lost produce any other suggestions
Hi crilly,

Your overall problem is that you just don't have enough products to make or stock your facilities.

When you use the Start All and Load All the game starts and loads as many product as it can in the order of appearance, one by one. When runs out of products, as you know, to do any more you need to reload to get the bonus batches to use, but even with those you still don't have enough to fill your facilities. If when you reload, you also use Store All and there are more more products it can store then those get added to the amounts as well.

With the ostrich feathers you need to check the amounts needed on both of the products that the facility makes that need those. As you are short on ostrich feathers what may be happening is that the extra you got may have been enough to start a few more batches on one of the products but not enough to do both of them so if you happen to be checking the one it couldn't start more of then it tells you that you still need the same amount for that particular product. If it managed to start a few more of the particular product you were checking then it will tell you that you need slightly less.

You need 1050 ostrich feathers for one fill so you need at least 1050 ostriches if you want to supply it without buying the ostrich feathers from another farmer. If you like to also refill them the same day you are going to need more than that.

I expect that the same thing is happening with the other products you are short on for your services but in this case the shortage is far greater. You have a considerable amount of facilities that stock those products but you don't have enough facilities that make those products to be able to stock them all.

For example you have 6 Bed and Breakfast and 9 Explorer Shops that stock the tea kettles, but you only have 1 Cookware Factory that makes the tea kettle and there's no way that is enough to stock 15 service facilities. If you are checking just one facility for what's needed then it only tells you what you need for that facility not what you need for all of the ones that you own.

When you get the bonus batches back and after reloading and using the All buttons again, those products will have been able to make/stock some more of a particular facility but if the facility you are checking did not have any more added to it then you won't see the figure change as those got used up in another one you have. If the figure does change then it was able to load a few more into that particular facility.

I hope that helps you understand what is going on with the amounts. You're not losing products, they are just getting used up in the other facilities that you have.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 24 2020 at 09:34 AM.
Old Sep 24 2020, 09:10 AM

many thanks tiger at least i know now what is happening
Old Sep 24 2020, 09:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
many thanks tiger at least i know now what is happening
you're welcome crilly
Old Oct 03 2020, 03:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlwhitney45 View Post
Hi, I am still very new to Farmtown. I don't play with neighbors, because you have to add them to your Fb friends list, and I don't want that option. Maybe if you could make it so we can have neighbors without friending on Fb. But, my main question is, I store all my tools in my storage unit, but not going to be able to once it fills up. What do I do to expand my storage if I don't have neighbors. Once I reach a certain capacity, it's not going to allow me to store all of my tools. I don't put them on my farms as it's much easier to store tools in storage. Also, when I put all my tools on one farm, it doesn't let me have access to all of them when I'm doing things that need my tools. Please let me know how I can keep all of my tools in my storage without having to have neighbors for expansion. I think there should be something where we don't need to add neighbors to have expansion. Maybe purchase with more coins or cash to have expansion. Thank you.
Hi mlwhitney,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about storage to answer you as we can not answer posts in the Suggestions section.
First there is no way for Farm Town to add a way to get neighbors without Facebook. All of the interaction between neighbors in Farm Town is done through Facebook. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure you have all of your personal information in Facebook locked down. It should be that way anyway to protect you from others.
Part of the purpose of the game is to interact between you and others who play the game. That is why you need neighbors to expand your farms and increase your storage. You interact with each other to work facilities and many other parts of the game.

You can put all your tools in your storage as tools do not take away from your storage space.
You can purchase additional space for your storage from the store. Look in the Tools section of the store for Super Storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2020, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlwhitney45 View Post
Hi and thank you for your response. I realized more information when I read up more on it. Sorry for the wrong column too, figured it'd go in the storage topic. Are users able to create their own post? I tried to yesterday and wasn't able to. Thank you.
Hi mlwhitney

You cant start threads in all sections of the forum. Some of them are only reserved to us, moderators, to give information and others, like Suggestions, where you cant start a new thread but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

You have more information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602546
Old Oct 13 2020, 09:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default can't move Big Lakes from storage

pop up comes up saying to try later. what's the problem? what is preventing me from doing it now?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds