Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 24 2020, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherGary View Post
I am not certain where to post this but here goes.
I have a Super Neighbor whom I allow to harvest crops, plow & plant, and fish. Today I decided to allow her to manage my trains also. Now when she visits my farms, she is also allowed to harvest trees which I do not want. I keep removing the check on Harvest Trees but every time I look again, the check is back on for Harvest Trees. The only way to prevent her from having the ability to harvest trees is if I uncheck the box for managing my trains. As long as I do not allow her to manage trains, she won't be able to harvest trees but as soon as I allow her to manage trains, the check returns for harvest trees.
Is this a known issue that FT is working on?
Thank you
Hi BrotherGary

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

We will check on this and will email the developers. Thanks
Old Sep 24 2020, 02:04 PM

Thanks Taz,
Yes I had it set to Active players. I will slowly drop the inactives to allow active neighbors in! Is there a place in the My Neighbors where it tells you how many you have? Forgive the silly question but with my cataracts (hope to have them removed soon) make it hard to read certain prints.
Old Sep 24 2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Thanks Taz,
Yes I had it set to Active players. I will slowly drop the inactives to allow active neighbors in! Is there a place in the My Neighbors where it tells you how many you have? Forgive the silly question but with my cataracts (hope to have them removed soon) make it hard to read certain prints.
Hi RIAP27

Taz is not available at this moment.

The easiest way to know is to open your tool box and then click in the trophy icon. There you will see how many neighbors you have. The following is an example for 35 neighbors:

Old Sep 25 2020, 09:46 AM

I went to the neighbor bar that is listed as Jack Schneider and goes to Paul Burkhard.
My neighbor picture at botton is under Paul Burkhard.
My Ships are also under Paul Burkhard.
I have asked his to delete his name Paul Burkhard and he says he is liste undeer Jack Schneider.
HOW DO I GET RID OF PAUL BURKHARD?
Old Sep 25 2020, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABANAN View Post
I went to the neighbor bar that is listed as Jack Schneider and goes to Paul Burkhard.
My neighbor picture at botton is under Paul Burkhard.
My Ships are also under Paul Burkhard.
I have asked his to delete his name Paul Burkhard and he says he is liste undeer Jack Schneider.
HOW DO I GET RID OF PAUL BURKHARD?
Hi Babanan,
You have been answer several times about this.
First you need to replace Paul Burkhart as a port for your ships. Then go to his farms, click on the toolbox in the lower left corner by the farmers name and remove yourself as his neighbor. Then go back to your farms and remove him as a neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2020, 03:51 PM

Thanks I will try to do what you said.
Old Sep 26 2020, 04:21 PM

How do I delete people from my neighbors list who never responded to repeated invites? They are fb friends that I invited but they aren't interested and they are still showing up in white boxes on my neighbors feed and I'd like to get them off of there.
Old Sep 26 2020, 04:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico Corner View Post
How do I delete people from my neighbors list who never responded to repeated invites? They are fb friends that I invited but they aren't interested and they are still showing up in white boxes on my neighbors feed and I'd like to get them off of there.
Hi Calico Corner,
You can not delete those. The only way you get rid of them is to unfriend them in Facebook or get them to remove the Farm Town app from their Facebook apps list.

Even if you get remove them or they remove the app it can take a while for Facebook to update the list and remove them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 27 2020, 08:37 AM

Default adding new neighbors

Please help

Why can't I add new neighbors and why are all my neighbors gone?

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_6.jpg (70.7 KB, 3 views)
Old Sep 27 2020, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Monica View Post
Please help

Why can't I add new neighbors and why are all my neighbors gone?

Thanks
Hi Bella Monica,
I moved your post t the subject thread about neighbors.

The neighbor names in the activity log come from Facebook, so if the data has not transferred then you only see "someone".
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
add neighbor, archived farm, blue dot, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors