Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 21 2020, 05:05 PM

Default Adobe Flash

I am using The latest software for Mac. I use SAFARI as my browser.
I need to find a way to get FT to accept my Flash Player. I have the latest updated Adobe! I get this message:

Loading game.... If game doesn't load in 5 seconds or you experience problems, please upgrade your flash player version here.
Old Sep 21 2020, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINDALSHOT View Post
I am using The latest software for Mac. I use SAFARI as my browser.
I need to find a way to get FT to accept my Flash Player. I have the latest updated Adobe! I get this message:

Loading game.... If game doesn't load in 5 seconds or you experience problems, please upgrade your flash player version here.
Hi LINDALSHOT

Apple has updated Safari and apparently disabled Flash player in it. You can re-enable it but the information we have is that it defaults back to disabled. For that reason, at this time the only thing we can suggest is to use another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Please if you decide to switch to using another browser: see the following post about how to allow flash to run and how to allow cookies and pop ups in the browser Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up
Old Sep 21 2020, 07:04 PM

Thank you.
I'm using FireFox and it works but it's kind of a pain to go back & forth.
Old Sep 21 2020, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINDALSHOT View Post
Thank you.
I'm using FireFox and it works but it's kind of a pain to go back & forth.
Hi Lindalshot,
The only thing we can suggest is to contact Apple or Safari Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2020, 07:25 AM

How many times do I have download Flash Player to take??? I have downloaded several times but it wasn't accept!!!!
Old Sep 22 2020, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molaquilts View Post
How many times do I have download Flash Player to take??? I have downloaded several times but it wasn't accept!!!!
Hi Molaquilts

Which browser are you using?

We have instructions on how to allow Flash for some browsers in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also, we have a thread explaining some browser issues in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906
Old Sep 22 2020, 06:18 PM

Default Adobe Flash Download

Please help!! I worked one of my Quests about 4:30 AM & completed my eight Quests to request my $2. About 9:30 AM I could no longer get to my FT & was instructed to update my Adobe Flash. I have downloaded & installed the update fifteen times but I am still unable to get to any of my farms. I love playing FT but I am unable to update my Adobe Flash. What can I purchase to work my Farms on my MacBook Pro.
Old Sep 22 2020, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Mayes View Post
Please help!! I worked one of my Quests about 4:30 AM & completed my eight Quests to request my $2. About 9:30 AM I could no longer get to my FT & was instructed to update my Adobe Flash. I have downloaded & installed the update fifteen times but I am still unable to get to any of my farms. I love playing FT but I am unable to update my Adobe Flash. What can I purchase to work my Farms on my MacBook Pro.
Hi Linda Mayes

I moved your post to the thread about loading the game.

Are you using Safari as your browser?
If so, Apple has updated Safari and apparently disabled Flash player in it. You can re-enable it but the information we have is that it defaults back to disabled. For that reason, at this time the only thing we can suggest is to use another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Please if you decide to switch to using another browser: see the following post about how to allow flash to run and how to allow cookies and pop ups in the browser Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up
Old Sep 23 2020, 07:48 PM

Default farm won't load

After the latest update, I am not able to load my farms. The main page comes but the page is blank in the box where the farm should show up. I have access to send and receive gifts, buy farm cash and see my neighbors. I have updated my flash to the latest available. Thanks for your help.
Old Sep 23 2020, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenytootsies0 View Post
After the latest update, I am not able to load my farms. The main page comes but the page is blank in the box where the farm should show up. I have access to send and receive gifts, buy farm cash and see my neighbors. I have updated my flash to the latest available. Thanks for your help.
Hi teenytootsies,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems as we try to keep all posts related together to make it easier for them to be found.

What browser are you using? Are you using Safari as your browser?

If so, Apple has updated Safari and apparently disabled Flash player in it. You can re-enable it but the information we have is that it defaults back to disabled. For that reason, at this time the only thing we can suggest is to use another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

You can try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in links there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error