Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2018, 07:30 AM

Note to everyone, when we have turned on everything while a neighbor has been on our farm they have have had everything light up when they have either refreshed the farm they are on or moved onto the next farm. I forgot to turn everything back on for my Super Neighbor on the other side of Sol 3 (also known as planet Terra or Earth) earlier and just did. She had to refresh the game and not just my farms to get the tools to work. And yeah, I also had the problem with the sub-windows not closing that Aussie Rae mentioned earlier.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 12 2018, 07:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank raul and staff , looking forward to farm 36, i like the new stuff already in place , keep up the good work

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 12 2018, 07:45 AM

Work info bit is now all wrong.
You can select "Show Work Info" and it shows correctly, but as soon as you move farm all boxes go Blue again EXCEPT the farms you've been on.
It now means we have to write down which farms have work on.
Please correct, or return to original set up.
Old Jun 12 2018, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Just tried it at another super neighbors farm. 11 farms had work 35 of them were blue.
I am seeing that as well. However, whenever the devs do any changes to something existing, it always screws things up for a bit. Be patient. I'm honestly just glad they didn't take my suggestion for the facility manager because last time it was changed, mine was fubar'd for over 2 weeks.
Old Jun 12 2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Work info bit is now all wrong.
You can select "Show Work Info" and it shows correctly, but as soon as you move farm all boxes go Blue again EXCEPT the farms you've been on.
It now means we have to write down which farms have work on.
Please correct, or return to original set up.
it will fix in time. Again, everytime the devs make a change to something existing, the risk is that it will cause issues with what is already there. It happens. They'll get this fixed. It's much easier to roll out new vs make additions to what is already there. Dunno why - just do. Da Hubster did programming and DBA and I used to beta test new software developments and platforms. We both saw this kind of happenstance often.
Old Jun 12 2018, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
it will fix in time. Again, everytime the devs make a change to something existing, the risk is that it will cause issues with what is already there. It happens. They'll get this fixed. It's much easier to roll out new vs make additions to what is already there. Dunno why - just do. Da Hubster did programming and DBA and I used to beta test new software developments and platforms. We both saw this kind of happenstance often.
True but they won't know to fix it if no one lets them know it's broke.
Old Jun 12 2018, 08:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Referring to this: b) While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available
and the addition to the details:
- The feature 8.b) is currently working as expected only when you are allowed to perform any kind of work on that Super Neighbour farms.

I can do all work for my sn but now all farms are in blue even though there is no work available, they should be green. I've done all of the work thru farm 18, for example but all farms are in blue which means there is work but, there isn't. I can work with it though, just click show work info and click the farms that need work, from there so it's not a big deal but prefer how it worked before because I didn't need to keep clicking show work info, all the farms without work were green, before this change.
Old Jun 12 2018, 08:44 AM
Account Not Linked

on f-3 w-202 when going to storage and clicking on the see what to make it brings up the list of things but then cannot x out of the screen have to reload the game to get out of it. can use the back arrow but it will take you to your facebook home page. have cleared memcache several times and my sn also advised she is having the same issue she is f-3 w-204. just started happening since the upgrade thank you
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Please post suggestions in the Suggestion section where we gather all by subject to make it easier for the developers to see.

Please keep this thread for posting any problems with this release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:41 AM

when have quests open if you click on something to check its not letting me x out of it, have to reload game - not sure if this related to release move to correct location if this is wrong place
Closed Thread

Tags
tools missing