Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 04 2016, 12:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
ok, I did go and sell off alot of products produced by my facilities. What is the "limit?" I did see several with 100,000,000 so I guess that's the limits? This is so confusing, because no where does it tell us we have limits and if so, what are they? Please tell me where to find that information. Thanks so much.
Hi sizzlinsssandi,
That would be the individual limit for items. There isn't any way to tell you what the limit is for total. It is a variable formula as some items require more space than others. The only thing I can suggest is keep an eye on it and sell off when you start getting large amounts of items. The only way you will know you have reached the limit is if harvests don't seem to go in storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2016, 12:21 PM

I take it back! I love the new tools. Once I got accustomed to them they proved to be great. Did my super neighbor's farms in a snap. Well worth the price. Thanks guys.
Old Sep 04 2016, 03:55 PM

Default storage limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi sizzlinsssandi,
SInce the new tools have only been 1 day I don't think that is a problem just with the new tools. You may be hitting the maximum storage limit. When that happens then new harvests will not go into storage. You might want to look at selling off your non-ingredients and some of the excess amounts you have for items.
So what exactly our our limits????? I have seen people post what they have in storage - and it's billions more than what I or Sizzlinsssandi has - I've lost everything once and still can't figure out why. No rhyme or reason!!
Old Sep 04 2016, 04:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
So what exactly our our limits????? I have seen people post what they have in storage - and it's billions more than what I or Sizzlinsssandi has - I've lost everything once and still can't figure out why. No rhyme or reason!!
Hi dscully,
As I said it is a variable formula and there isn't any way to put a set number on it. Just like how many neighbors you can have is also variable because of the length s of the ID numbers. So there isn't any way to say specifically how much can be stored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2016, 04:47 PM

I agree. Flowers and trees .... yuck!
Old Sep 04 2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA72756 View Post
Love this game, you dont even know how much lol!!. i was wondering about the new flowers. are they going to become a consumable item?? i understand the decoration factor but thats alot of new flowers just for decor. will they have a purpose other than decoration or is it their only purpose?

Thanks so much guys. Yall are awesome and keep up the awesome work!!
For me all of the flowers that don't have a purpose yet, are my cash crops. For a one time investment in coins I get an item that I can harvest every two days (with sprinklers) and earn more coins. I have at least 300 of each flower, including the new ones and am figuring out where to put the ones for next month.
Old Sep 05 2016, 01:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

not sure if anyone else has harvested the newest flowers from this last update, not a single one of the flowers I planted, fertilized and irrigated make it to storage after a farmer from the market picked them a few minutes ago.. did the memcache, cleared browser history and cache.. lets hope the next time they are picked, some do make it to storage.. funny thing is they are at the 6th Dan.. go figure...
Old Sep 05 2016, 02:38 AM

We need a way to get the newest tools that are so efficient that won't cost $30-$40 to upgrade each of them ending up costing near or over $100 for the last three . That is pricing many of us out of keeping up with the never ending changes to the game. I have spent plenty since I already have all the facilities and the manager along with various tools. Has anyone else found the game slow today with freezing when moving to another farm? Yes, I have cleaned up my laptop.
Old Sep 05 2016, 03:24 AM

Just want to say thank you for the latest update and I LOVE the new tools for trees and flowers. Took a bit of getting used to but once you figure out how they work they are brilliant
Old Sep 05 2016, 08:20 AM

The new flower/shaker tools are awesome, even though the visual is still taking a bit to get used to. I would thing the chainsaw will go the same way, and really hope the h/p/sow will also work like this in the future.
Closed Thread