Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 20 2022, 05:40 PM
Account Not Linked

I had 8 regular quests completed (not co op quests) and showing on the screen. I clicked the Claim Farm Cash button. I should have received 2 Farm Cash, but only 1 was given. Can you please correct this.
Old Apr 20 2022, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
I had 8 regular quests completed (not co op quests) and showing on the screen. I clicked the Claim Farm Cash button. I should have received 2 Farm Cash, but only 1 was given. Can you please correct this.
Hi Kathyrdr

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

You got 1 farmcash on April 13 at 16:13 Eastern time. Then you complete the first quest for this week that same day at 17:14 Eastern time.

Today, you collected 1 farmcash at 18:28 Eastern time, so at that time, the first quest had already dropped off the chart as for it, 7 days had already past.

Please remember that quests are only good for 7 days to the second, then they drop off the chart.

We always suggest that after collecting farmcash, do not complete the first quest for the new week at least till the next day so you will have enough time in case you cant get into the game on time.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 20 2022 at 05:52 PM.
Old Apr 24 2022, 11:38 PM

I'm doing the "Hot Chocolate" quest. Can I bypass planting/harvesting sugarcane by receiving sugar from friends?
Old Apr 24 2022, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I'm doing the "Hot Chocolate" quest. Can I bypass planting/harvesting sugarcane by receiving sugar from friends?
LisaScobee,
As you have the gift lifeline, you can use sugfar from gifts, however you have to get the sugarcane first or those gifts of sugar will not work. The steps have to be done in order. You can get the sugarcane, by an ingredient request for ingredients to make sugar. You will need to do that first, before you accept a gift of sugar in the My Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2022, 10:54 AM

So my regular quest to make 10xMimosa is messed up! I have harvested many green grapes in past 24 hours.. I have stored and started and stored and started many times the champagne barrel. And it keeps saying 4/10 started after I leave no matter how many I have started again.. I think this is a picture of the last time I started 2 more barrels if I can share my clip right... but this is like the 4th time I am started 2 more barrels in last 1 hr .. so it should say 6/10 this time.. but I think when I come back it is going to say 4/10 .. the facility is getting worked and I am storing and starting over repeatedly. PLEASE FIX IT! ID number ( 1303461736 ) https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...693223&__cft__[0]=AZWYw7EvZImQ2HG_ZgrDw5wgLOP_YVdr09Vk-PA1LG5mXEcUsQ3CfS5pdUS0XfwaT_ZCHVFVIGLdrN5OhrYQbcJ 2CuEkc7QZIq6RFBt5ovtbTQ&__tn__=EH-R

and I just went back to see my regular quest again.. and this is what it says
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...693223&__cft__[0]=AZV7TK1x8DLMd6S9rBmQudnJMhw0ZD2MHue4PJk9T0WYXJLr-j1m7MRzUZBaD41dYagS-CCVz95oESu4gaV5YXMA9Gxv0JwcAl8lhynI1y8bWw&__tn__=E H-R

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 30 2022 at 10:59 AM.
Old Apr 30 2022, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
So my regular quest to make 10xMimosa is messed up! I have harvested many green grapes in past 24 hours.. I have stored and started and stored and started many times the champagne barrel. And it keeps saying 4/10 started after I leave no matter how many I have started again.. I think this is a picture of the last time I started 2 more barrels if I can share my clip right... but this is like the 4th time I am started 2 more barrels in last 1 hr .. so it should say 6/10 this time.. but I think when I come back it is going to say 4/10 .. the facility is getting worked and I am storing and starting over repeatedly. PLEASE FIX IT! ID number ( 1303461736 ) https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...693223&__cft__[0]=AZWYw7EvZImQ2HG_ZgrDw5wgLOP_YVdr09Vk-PA1LG5mXEcUsQ3CfS5pdUS0XfwaT_ZCHVFVIGLdrN5OhrYQbcJ 2CuEkc7QZIq6RFBt5ovtbTQ&__tn__=EH-R

and I just went back to see my regular quest again.. and this is what it says
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...693223&__cft__[0]=AZV7TK1x8DLMd6S9rBmQudnJMhw0ZD2MHue4PJk9T0WYXJLr-j1m7MRzUZBaD41dYagS-CCVz95oESu4gaV5YXMA9Gxv0JwcAl8lhynI1y8bWw&__tn__=E H-R
Hi Sundos,
To make Champagne in the Wine Cellar requires 10 champagne barrels from the winery. Each batch of champagne barrels in the winery only makes 2 barrels. So you need 5 batches completed one at a time. If you have more than 1 winery, go to each of them and start a batch in each and that will shorten the time needed to complete.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2022, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sundos,
To make Champagne in the Wine Cellar requires 10 champagne barrels from the winery. Each batch of champagne barrels in the winery only makes 2 barrels. So you need 5 batches completed one at a time. If you have more than 1 winery, go to each of them and start a batch in each and that will shorten the time needed to complete.
thanks Taz.. but 1 hr ago I started this inquiry here with 2 pictures.. did you see that I had a picture that showed 6/10 barrels started that would take 18 hrs to complete

and 2 minutes later the next picture after I saved, exited, and went back.. shows only 4/10 barrels started and it would take 4 hrs to complete?

what happened to the other 2 barrels I had started? in 2 minutes time?

edited to add... I only have 1 winery

Last edited by Sundos; Apr 30 2022 at 12:13 PM.
Old Apr 30 2022, 12:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
thanks Taz.. but 1 hr ago I started this inquiry here with 2 pictures.. did you see that I had a picture that showed 6/10 barrels started that would take 18 hrs to complete

and 2 minutes later the next picture after I saved, exited, and went back.. shows only 4/10 barrels started and it would take 4 hrs to complete?

what happened to the other 2 barrels I had started? in 2 minutes time?

edited to add... I only have 1 winery
Hi Sundos,
It apparently corrected because it can only do 1 batch at a time. You might want to consider buying 1 or 2 more wineries as that will speed up this production as wella s your producing in the wine cellar for normal operation.
I am sorry, but we can not see your photos you posted. The links say content not available.
Old Apr 30 2022, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sundos,
It apparently corrected because it can only do 1 batch at a time. You might want to consider buying 1 or 2 more wineries as that will speed up this production as wella s your producing in the wine cellar for normal operation.
I am sorry, but we can not see your photos you posted. The links say content not available.
I have started this step many times and no matter what I start and save and then exit and come back it only shows 4/10 started.. I placed 2 different pictures, 2 minutes apart that showed the last time I started 2 more in production.. so 6/10. and the 2nd picture just 2 minutes later only shows 4/10 started.. and you didn't look at the pictures until now and they say content not available. SO..

I have went back and changed the pictures to public view now.. I am so sorry to keep bothering you with this, but would you please try the pictures again... I seem to not be able to tell you the problem.. but maybe you could see it if you are able to now see the pictures? Please ... thanks for trying to help me.
PS . I don't need them to HURRY to produce.. I JUST them to work with what I have done.
Old Apr 30 2022, 12:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have started this step many times and no matter what I start and save and then exit and come back it only shows 4/10 started.. I placed 2 different pictures, 2 minutes apart that showed the last time I started 2 more in production.. so 6/10. and the 2nd picture just 2 minutes later only shows 4/10 started.. and you didn't look at the pictures until now and they say content not available. SO..

I have went back and changed the pictures to public view now.. I am so sorry to keep bothering you with this, but would you please try the pictures again... I seem to not be able to tell you the problem.. but maybe you could see it if you are able to now see the pictures? Please ... thanks for trying to help me.
PS . I don't need them to HURRY to produce.. I JUST them to work with what I have done.
Hi Sundos,
You have to wait for them to finish the first ones you have already started. It will not show the rest until those get done. There isn't anything we can do to change that.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline