Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2012, 01:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, do you have both types of bait ?

ddnt have to before, i gave up on the bait along time ago when the dev messed it all up and i lost all of it didnt no you had to have the bait to get 2X thanks
Old Sep 28 2012, 02:08 PM

Well Gee! I just fished on a couple of the 1 day lakes just because they are there and today is the new stuff, and the count went negative on those lakes, I don’t think that should have happened
Old Sep 28 2012, 04:38 PM

Hi, i don't know if this is coz of the new release or what, but the time on my quest is out of wack. Here is a photo of what i mean
Old Sep 28 2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, i don't know if this is coz of the new release or what, but the time on my quest is out of wack. Here is a photo of what i mean
no,thats right if u look in the winery it does say 32hrs for that type of red wine
Old Sep 28 2012, 05:39 PM

I love the new updates......still haven't fully upgraded my new farm, but that's coming.....I have been playing on Farm Town for several years and it just gets better and better. I was reading about some not liking the funeral home, but I have no problems with it....part of life as I see it.....haven't bought it yet, but plan on doing so very soon.....thanks for your hard work, devs...makes playing so much more fun!!!!!!
Old Sep 28 2012, 05:50 PM

WoW - ur right, my mistake, and i also noticed that it is 48 hrs for the champagne one, Thank you happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by lab lover View Post
no,thats right if u look in the winery it does say 32hrs for that type of red wine
Old Sep 28 2012, 06:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
Tried putting a swimmer in a swimming pool and she went to the bottom, is that suppose to happen, just letting you know in case its not working right...Would be fun if it looked like she was in the pool...
Same thing happened to me a while ago, tried to put the one floating and she went inside the pool, and I was working with the green hand that is supposed to do everything... even tried to put the dirt paths underneath to try it out and nothing she went under again, so........ is my hand working or not?
Old Sep 28 2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I had the same quest. Thought they were trying to slow me down cause I have every crop and every tree constantly available. It went through, finally finished. I seem to be getting more of these long-wait assignments.
Old Sep 28 2012, 06:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Pertaining to the update , my Search feature does not work. I read that it had been fixed, but it isn't functional for me.
Not mine either, and I really miss it, that search engine is all for me...
Old Sep 28 2012, 06:24 PM

Hi , the first post was just updated with this :-

Post Release Updates - Sep 28th, 5:50PM EST

- We re-enabled the clear_memcached link so you will be able to clean most of the volatile data from memory EXCEPT that information that will otherwise enable the following:

- Infinite lottery collection, infinite gifts sending and infinite facility working
Closed Thread