Old Jun 20 2012, 03:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
But I am talking about the owner of the farm checking to see what has been harvested and what has been missed.
It is hard to know if it has been done unless I load up my tree shaker and go over each tree individually. Except, as I mentioned, trees like the cherry and apple, and oranges where you can see the fruit.
And yes I do harvest most of my own trees and flowers, and some of the fields, except for the ones that I use for Quests.
I also have some farms that I use for Quests for the trees, that I do not ask anyone to harvest them.
You see when you hire to do trees and fish and so on, the hired person does not get xpoints for doing that, you only get points for harvesting and plowing so they don't worry if they got them all or not. And that is the reason I do it myself, like I said its good therapy.
Old Jun 20 2012, 03:39 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
I find it hard to harvest trees for other players. They might have taller trees in front of shorter trees, or they haven't used an 8x8 pattern for me to sweep through them with the harvester. Or they mix in chopping trees with the harvest trees, but have tall trees in from of the chopping trees. I try to be very thorough when I do get a tree harvest job, but someone hiring needs to be sympathetic to a player that may not have the big tools, and if they haven't placed the trees in easily harvest-able patters.

I find it especially difficult to clean up after someone without the 8x8 or a smaller tool. They leave scattered trees, that are hard to pick up.

I to do not hire for the trees, since i can sweep through my massive tree farm very quickly. I laid them out in height order (except a small patch that was replaced after I reached the 6th degree Dan for a tree that isn't used in production). They are planed in rows of 8, with an empty row in between. Really easy with the 8x8.
I do the same Jerry, not hard at all to the trees and it breaks the monotony of harvest and plow and seed, lol

I am trying to put all the trees or at least the majority of them in one farm so when I go to that farm get all the trees needed for production at one time instead of going through all the farms. And it is true that people just put trees wherever and with no pattern at all and that makes it very difficult to harvest and more difficult to know if you have missed some or not.
Old Jun 20 2012, 04:40 PM
Account Not Linked

I just now noticed this too.....if the question marks show a blank box then its ok to sell it......im going to trust that the non-ingredients are all sellable right now. Theres apparently all kinds of glitching going on right now not to mention the stupid flash not working right and titles not displaying right and so on. Hope they can get it fixed with the next update.
Old Jun 20 2012, 05:12 PM

Level:
XP:

since the initial release of this update on June 1st.. i have had a hard time aiming just so to harvest most crops.. the only crop that is still difficult to harvest is the Blueberries.. and they are still that way as of last night.. so far the other crops even the newer ones are fine.. hoping this gets fixed soon...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 20 2012, 08:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
SLASHKEY and Raul and all who makes Farm Town Possible and easy and fun to play Thank you very much for a Great Game and Thank You for Listening to us players Happy Farming
Very well said!
Old Jun 21 2012, 07:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Is any 1 having problems opening their factories I cant seem to get mine to open iI can load unload but not open to check what I need to make or what crop Im short of????
Old Jun 21 2012, 08:15 AM

harvesting is just getting

slower
and
slooower
and
slooooowwwer
and
sllloooooooowwwweeerrrrr

Yes... cache cleared
yes... history cleared
yes... farms are 30x30

this slow response (was on WF40 at the time) is new for me this week... all week...

getting weak....

Old Jun 21 2012, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

slower
and
slooower
and
slooooowwwer
and
sllloooooooowwwweeerrrrr

Yes... cache cleared
yes... history cleared
yes... farms are 30x30

this slow response (was on WF40 at the time) is new for me this week... all week...

getting weak....

Boy am I glad my son is a IT Tech, he got me all fixed up last night. active X, flashplayerair and updated my flashplasher and no problems so far.
Old Jun 21 2012, 11:10 AM

I probably missed the answer to this question, or it may not have been asked, however, I just started purchasing the trains....I bought the locomotive and 2 of the other cars....but when I try to purchase the others, when it says you have to have a certain facility on the farm, and I go to that farm, it's locked....then I go back to the other farm that needs the other facility, it is locked, saying works when attached to the train.....I'm confused.....helppppppp!!!!! Thanks
Old Jun 21 2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

slower
and
slooower
and
slooooowwwer
and
sllloooooooowwwweeerrrrr

Yes... cache cleared
yes... history cleared
yes... farms are 30x30

getting weak....

I think they are fixing some coding. The slowness and can't open the facilities at times always happen when they are fixing things. We just have to be patience till they fix what we all been screaming for them to fix. lol.
Closed Thread