Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2012, 09:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK, I'm confused. My first quest included producing 10x Red Pigment in a fac. Overnight, my fac "produced" 120 batches and I sent them to storage and it's showing the quest is not completed. What am I missing?? It's still showing started 10 started out of 10 total.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 27 2012, 10:18 AM

Thank you, thank you....now I FINALLY understand how to do the quests....hopefully, I figured it out in time to complete it!!!!!!
Old Jan 27 2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
no you carry on with normal facility work... just remember that when dong quests to start the items for the quest in single batches, once you have started the single batches, and the quest recognises that, then fill them as normal.

The devs know about that small glitch and will hopefully fix it so you wont have to do single batches for the quests
Thanks Rob
Old Jan 27 2012, 11:36 AM

Default belt pop-ups

has anyone seen the post to tell us how to shut off the pop-ups? They are so annoying.
Old Jan 27 2012, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Yep, but when you get several dill brains doing it, that can really mess with your facebook page. I'm trying not to be mean and taking them off my list, but just clicking them all off.
Oh wow. Players are so different. I LOVE it when my neighbors post those things. It gives me a choice of what to collect. A very cool feature, IMO. I agree that the way they're presented - all the popups - is annoying. Maybe a checklist of everything we can post so we can select the ones we want at the end?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 27 2012, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Well my omelettes must be super fantastic, extra special ones because it says 173 in the little black circle
Helen you are supposed to start only 1 batch. Then it would have been only 6 hrs.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2012, 12:57 PM

I've got questions about the quests. My first quest is 20 P & J Sandwiches. I harvested some sugar this morning and started the Sugar Refinery. It says it needs 10.3 days to complete the "Produce Sugar" part of it (quest ends in 5.6 days). I loaded my Sugar Refinery 100% - maybe I should have just started what I needed for the quest?

I thought maybe I could go ahead and start my bread, strawberry jam, etc., because I have plenty of everything in store. So I started all factories but didn't get credit for any of them. So do I have to use the wheat I planted for the quest to make the flour? And that flour to make the bread, etc?

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 27 2012, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Known Issues:

- The facility product Belt popups are frustrating some users, we will release an update soon that will allow you to disable them in the current session

My only concern about this is it sounds like we will not be able to post any of them if we use this. Also what happens when you start the next session? I have had some pop up when I came back to my farm later as well as when I went to work others facilities. Are those going to be stopped too?
As others have mentioned. We need a way to see all of those that pop up as a list that we can choose from to post the ones we want. We have not had this problem in past belt additions because the plants, trees, flowers, and fish pop ups didn't come so close together and in massive groups like the facility ones have. These would need to be session available. If you leave the farm before checking them, they should no longer be available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2012, 01:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I've got questions about the quests. My first quest is 20 P & J Sandwiches. I harvested some sugar this morning and started the Sugar Refinery. It says it needs 10.3 days to complete the "Produce Sugar" part of it (quest ends in 5.6 days). I loaded my Sugar Refinery 100% - maybe I should have just started what I needed for the quest?

I thought maybe I could go ahead and start my bread, strawberry jam, etc., because I have plenty of everything in store. So I started all factories but didn't get credit for any of them. So do I have to use the wheat I planted for the quest to make the flour? And that flour to make the bread, etc?
Susan, for the wheat you don't have to use what you planted however it has to be harvested before you can move on. Once it is harvested then you can start your flour. Once the flour is started, you can make your bread. For your strawberry jam you need to wait until the strawberries are harvested before you can make the jam.
Currently yes you need to start only single batches for the quest. That way the time is not at the full time to complete all of the batches started.
Old Jan 27 2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
My only concern about this is it sounds like we will not be able to post any of them if we use this. Also what happens when you start the next session? I have had some pop up when I came back to my farm later as well as when I went to work others facilities. Are those going to be stopped too?
As others have mentioned. We need a way to see all of those that pop up as a list that we can choose from to post the ones we want. We have not had this problem in past belt additions because the plants, trees, flowers, and fish pop ups didn't come so close together and in massive groups like the facility ones have. These would need to be session available. If you leave the farm before checking them, they should no longer be available.
Yep, I agree. I definitely want to be able to see them and post them - just all in one place, not one at a time.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread