Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2012, 02:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
no!! this game is supposed to b fun!! if we have to do 'daily quests' then we will have to b in here daily to get what? more coins...more exp...free trees? having to b in here to get any where for these 'daily' quests will not b fun!!! or 'daily challenges'!!!
Then the simple answer is don't do them. You don't even know what they are going to be and your already rejecting them?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2012, 03:08 PM

I don't know what is happening with FT in the past few weeks, but, has anyone noticed that people are not working facilities anymore? I post mine, and no one works them...I have many, many neighbors, and it seems like they are losing interest.....is anyone else having the same experience? I think lots of people are getting bored or losing interest, and I love FT and hate to see that happen....am I posting at the wrong time or something? I either post in the am or late in the evening, and still no one is working them.....they used to work them all of the time, now very seldom.......
Old Jan 12 2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Then the simple answer is don't do them. You don't even know what they are going to be and your already rejecting them?
in all of the other games that has them...u need to certain things hon...
Old Jan 12 2012, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
in all of the other games that has them...u need to certain things hon...
Those other games are not produced by Slashkey. I am sure they have seen all of the complaints that we don't want quests like Zynga games do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2012, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARLENEW View Post
I don't know what is happening with FT in the past few weeks, but, has anyone noticed that people are not working facilities anymore? I post mine, and no one works them...I have many, many neighbors, and it seems like they are losing interest.....is anyone else having the same experience? I think lots of people are getting bored or losing interest, and I love FT and hate to see that happen....am I posting at the wrong time or something? I either post in the am or late in the evening, and still no one is working them.....they used to work them all of the time, now very seldom.......
Are you sure that your neighbors are seeing your posts? Check your posts on your profile page and see who they are posting too. Sometimes that gets changed by Facebook.
Old Jan 12 2012, 05:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking lost snack shack

something has happened to my snack shack on farm5, can you give it back?
Old Jan 12 2012, 06:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by denicehardin View Post
something has happened to my snack shack on farm5, can you give it back?
Do you mean the Snack Factory or the Snack Machine? Try clearing your cache, close your browser and reopen to your farm and see if it comes back.
If it doesn't then please post a link to your farm in a post here so someone can check your farm to see if they can find it. The auto-linking does not work so you will need to manually post one here. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395854
No refunds or replacements can be done through the forums, but let someone check to make sure it isn't hidden somewhere. Then if they cannot find it you will need to contact Support.
Old Jan 12 2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARLENEW View Post
Could it be that they think they are working them using the new via game bonus checker which automatically clicks for you but you can not do the facilities that way? Alot of my friends and neighbors are using that thinking they can do the facilities that way. I had to tell them they could not work them that way. Sure wish whoever mad that app would stick it up their arse sideways
Old Jan 12 2012, 08:11 PM

This is the text from a portion of the latest upgrade document: "5. Maximun 12 hour earning cap increased: Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

Levels 100-199 -> 3,000,000 coins
Levels 200-299 -> 4,000,000 coins
Levels 300-399 -> 5,000,000 coins "

As this is worded, does this mean that we, at level 285, can get 4 mil of products valued in coins from ingredients postings AND another 4 mil from bonus' postings? If that is the case, then I have some serious doubts that the 'counters' are really working appropriately, as my amounts gained on ingredients have been severely curtailed by my prior amounts gained by the bonus', and am asking because it has occurred to me that perhaps this is a glitch that no one has noticed. I was an accountant for over 40 years and the coins just don't seem to be adding up right to me!

Thanks for your help with this issue.
Old Jan 12 2012, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by In8Sense View Post
This is the text from a portion of the latest upgrade document: "5. Maximun 12 hour earning cap increased: Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

Levels 100-199 -> 3,000,000 coins
Levels 200-299 -> 4,000,000 coins
Levels 300-399 -> 5,000,000 coins "

As this is worded, does this mean that we, at level 285, can get 4 mil of products valued in coins from ingredients postings AND another 4 mil from bonus' postings? If that is the case, then I have some serious doubts that the 'counters' are really working appropriately, as my amounts gained on ingredients have been severely curtailed by my prior amounts gained by the bonus', and am asking because it has occurred to me that perhaps this is a glitch that no one has noticed. I was an accountant for over 40 years and the coins just don't seem to be adding up right to me!

Thanks for your help with this issue.
And for each of those too it is both ways. What you receive from your posts sent by others and what you have collected from their posts count toward your 4 million for ingredients and 4 million for bonuses.
Closed Thread