Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 16 2011, 02:56 PM
Account Not Linked

What happened to the fish belts
? I got some last night but when I fished today no belts and no fish was added to what I needed for the next belt. Also why was I asked to allow ft when I logged in after the update.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Nov 16 2011, 03:02 PM

definately worth the wait!!! thx Raul and the devs, I love the new tools for service facilties!!

two little gripes/suggestions though, (which I normally dont do)

can we have a fertilizer or super feed to double the the harvests from animals? Ive never run out of animal harvests until the past month or so, now i cant keep up with any of them, and i have sheds/coups on almost all my farms

and the next time we get new levels, cuold those of us who reach the highest level automatically please get window asking us to post we reached the new top level? Id like to gloat on my wall every so often, but we can only do it as we level up normally. the give us message saying we recieved the farm cash for levels, could we get one like this asking us if we want to post we reach the new high level???

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Nov 16 2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
What happened to the fish belts
? I got some last night but when I fished today no belts and no fish was added to what I needed for the next belt. Also why was I asked to allow ft when I logged in after the update.
i did my first fish after update around 10 mins ago, the belts are shwing for me now in the belt screen, but i didint get any messages roll over as i went through the belts, and some fish didint show up as being harvested, even when I have two or so of the water they come from.

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Nov 16 2011, 03:37 PM

Thank you so much, Raul.....fabulous update! Of course there will be a few gliches, but I can deal with them....all of you are fabulous!!!! Can't wait to decorate #12..waiting on some of the stuff that will come out tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!!!!
Old Nov 16 2011, 03:43 PM

Just had to say that I find it VERY unusual that no MOD has responded today (during the last 6 hours) since we have posted numerous times about the gifting problems, and the fish belts. I posted #76 almost 8 hours ago.

Come on MODS!! Oh, please don't tell me you have a REAL life and aren't actually on FT 24/7??!!!

The above comment was meant in jest and hope it will be taken that way!

The first comment still needs to be addressed....

Thanks again,
Deborah
Old Nov 16 2011, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz UK View Post
The fish belts are not working,I just did my fishing and none of the belts moved,it said 375 crabs to reach the next belt,I fished my big sea coast,the amount of fish in store increased but it still says 375 crabs to reach next belt.
I am also having the same problem except the counter for my Crabs says 323 to yellow and it is not changing and Ive fished my big sea coasts twice - and I have a few of them and also the small ones.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 16 2011, 04:08 PM

crabs was the main one i noticed too not moving, there were a coupel of others still on the white belt

carp, crab eel haddock herring mackeral mahi mahi, n pike sword fish wall eyes

i have all of these in storage and can fish, but no movement, although my crab number is different to yours, i have 293.. its either glitchy, or the numbers for these belts are ridicoulsly high

i had a feeling the belts were deleayed for the fish as they were having problems... wonder if this is it??

Are We there Yet???

Old Nov 16 2011, 04:11 PM

Send a message via MSN to eleflump Send a message via Yahoo to eleflump

thanks for all your hard work super release day as always :0)
Old Nov 16 2011, 04:20 PM
Account Not Linked

It's such shame that with all the work to program this game that the idea of having goals is no longer in the plan. Long time players with a lot of XP can not level up until we get 25 levels in an upgrade every couple of month. There are no goals for us. And it all comes down to money, sell FC to us, don't let us earn it.
Old Nov 16 2011, 04:51 PM

I am unable to send gifts and an not receiving them My other games are working fine, What should I do, M HIam
Closed Thread