Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 16 2011, 05:21 PM

Farm 11 for me will be a service farm no new harvest farm for me until 12.
Old Aug 16 2011, 05:53 PM

Please tell me there will be no quests for FT....I have played a few of the games with quests and quit quickly.....hated them...FT is the only game I have stuck with, pls don't mess it up!!!!
Old Aug 16 2011, 06:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I have 5 but don’t see much difference in it and 4. I know you said you didn't like 4 bur once you get used to it it is not bad.
well the problem with 4 was they moved too many things around to different spots and i had to re-mesmerize where alot of things were. They put some right-click menu items out of order, and i had to download way too many plug-in's just to make version 4 more like what i wanted about 3, but it still wasnt the same.
They also boasted about how much faster 4 was than 3, and in my opinion, it was way slower. they added too much garbage to 4 that bogged it down, so i reverted back to 3.6 and decided to stay with it.
Old Aug 16 2011, 06:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

did someone saY adobe flash 11 was out?? it is not on their site...... not that i can find any way Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.5 (2.95 MB) this is the one available........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 16 2011, 06:30 PM

I'm ready for farm 11 and new things to come out. I have billions of coins and some farm cash to spend. I hope it comes out soon...I am getting impatient. LOL
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Aug 16 2011, 06:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
did someone saY adobe flash 11 was out?? it is not on their site...... not that i can find any way Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.5 (2.95 MB) this is the one available........
No Adobe Flash 11 is a beta version that does fix it so you can see the text in horizontal as opposed to vertical. To find it you have to search for Flash Player 11 beta. It will be on Adobe's web site so only go to the one from them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2011, 06:45 PM

Thanks for the update. However, when hiring to fish we dont know how much fish is left and only parts of the words for the crops show up with not saying at what % they are at.
Old Aug 16 2011, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiin kris View Post
Thanks for the update. However, when hiring to fish we dont know how much fish is left and only parts of the words for the crops show up with not saying at what % they are at.
This is an Adobe Flash glitch and not a Farm Town generated problem. Look in the Display Issues thread for solutions/workarounds. Read the posts toward the end of that thread and not the first post for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2011, 08:41 PM

went to the realitors office, you know just checking and james was gone, has he been kidnapped again ... lol i need my farm 11 and new levels....please please please let it be tonight...

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 16 2011, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
went to the realitors office, you know just checking and james was gone, has he been kidnapped again ... lol i need my farm 11 and new levels....please please please let it be tonight...
LOL you made me look...