Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 21 2014, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
The products of the German Restaurant presently are not checked in Non ingredients for me. Should I sell them and check them or will they be neede in the future for another store?
Hi Cocosfarm,
That would be up to you. We have no way of knowing what the future releases will bring and the developers won't tell us before they release them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 21 2014, 06:20 PM

ty for the update.
is anyone esle having issues with there gift box it shows up but it is not showing my gifts and i have try two different browers. i need my stuff for my quest pls fix
Old Dec 21 2014, 06:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty for the update.
is anyone esle having issues with there gift box it shows up but it is not showing my gifts and i have try two different browers. i need my stuff for my quest pls fix
Hi Max,
The gift box or the My Requests tab? I have checked both of mine and they open just fine. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 21 2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Max,
The gift box or the My Requests tab? I have checked both of mine and they open just fine. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
ty taz i try it again to clean it and it work ty again
Old Dec 21 2014, 07:51 PM

I can't seem to find the '50 new items' .... where are they located ??
Old Dec 21 2014, 07:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I can't seem to find the '50 new items' .... where are they located ??
They are not here yet. I am assuming that they will happen in 2 weeks with the new levels....they are written on the same line in the release notes anyway.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 21 2014, 08:19 PM

Great update, as always. Just a couple problems noticed. One - the co-op quest blurb stays on after you leave the quest and follows everything you do. Been doing this since co-ops started. Two - the picture of the German Restaurant in the facilities manager is huge. Didn't know if anyone else has reported these. Thanks for all the hard work.
Old Dec 21 2014, 08:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Great update, as always. Just a couple problems noticed. One - the co-op quest blurb stays on after you leave the quest and follows everything you do. Been doing this since co-ops started. Two - the picture of the German Restaurant in the facilities manager is huge. Didn't know if anyone else has reported these. Thanks for all the hard work.
Hi NJones,
What co-op quest blurb are you talking about? I am afraid I don't see this.
Old Dec 21 2014, 08:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Sheep/Llama + bonus

Is there a quicker way to load up sheep/llama than purchase one at a time, then move to the shed one at a time? I stopped playing for a bit and wasn't sure if this was added.

I was working someones farm and they had trees hidden by trees. I wasn't able to find the few trees I missed so I couldn't get the completion bonus. It does a great job of highlighting and switching tools when they're spaced out a bit, but when they hidden by larger stuff it is a bit difficult to find them.

Good release! Thanks for the bigger chainsaw!
Old Dec 21 2014, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
Is there a quicker way to load up sheep/llama than purchase one at a time, then move to the shed one at a time? I stopped playing for a bit and wasn't sure if this was added.

I was working someones farm and they had trees hidden by trees. I wasn't able to find the few trees I missed so I couldn't get the completion bonus. It does a great job of highlighting and switching tools when they're spaced out a bit, but when they hidden by larger stuff it is a bit difficult to find them.

Good release! Thanks for the bigger chainsaw!
Hi TsunamiVince,
There are a couple tools you can use for the sheep/llamas. You do still have to buy them and set them down on the farm. There isa Herder tool that will move them to the animal shed all at one time though. Or you can use the Crane to store them all in storage then move them from there to the animal shed with the move button.
The dimout eye can help with those trees if you set it to fully closed (hidden).
Closed Thread