Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2019, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila63 View Post
I like the superfacility thing. I had the cinnamon factory and now the semi trailer truck. Giving items in the trade marketplace is great and fun. Giving to neighbors is awkward and so many don't understand or say they don't want items? There has to be an easier way to give to neighbors? Perhaps through the tool bar? Or perhaps an opt out so neighbors that aren't interested can block it like turning off the port.
Hi Lila

Please post your ideas in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

For the new Super Facility feature please post in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634694
Old Jan 28 2019, 11:04 PM

I thought that the super facilities were not going to use any of our products to run them? Am I missing something? Maybe I read it wrong.
Old Jan 28 2019, 11:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaZZ View Post
I thought that the super facilities were not going to use any of our products to run them? Am I missing something? Maybe I read it wrong.
Hi MelissaZZ,
The Super Facility does not use any of your ingredients. When you start production in your facility you are using your ingredients to fill it, but what you see in the super facility manager are free products that are given by the mayor and those do not use your ingredients to make them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2019, 11:16 PM

gottcha... so the ones you make use your ingredients, but the extra products don't! Thanks!
Old Jan 28 2019, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaZZ View Post
gottcha... so the ones you make use your ingredients, but the extra products don't! Thanks!
Hi Melissa,

And those you get in the super facility manager are instantly made where the ones in your facility take the normal time or faster if neighbors help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2019, 05:06 PM
Account Not Linked

I am so confused, several questions pop into my head. 1. if I open the sf in manager and have several of that facility, will it automatically start free production in all those facilities or do I have to go load them all? 2, If a facility is one I also have a quest open in at the time will it mess up what I am doing for quests for that facility, as I may not want to finish something at that time, if I actually have to go in and fill them all, then it would mess it all up for sure. 3. if the facility picked has a bunch of products in it, do I have to go to one neighbor for each product? that would be a real PIA if there are 8 or more things being produced and a real buzz kill and very time consuming.
Old Jan 30 2019, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannyal View Post
I am so confused, several questions pop into my head. 1. if I open the sf in manager and have several of that facility, will it automatically start free production in all those facilities or do I have to go load them all? 2, If a facility is one I also have a quest open in at the time will it mess up what I am doing for quests for that facility, as I may not want to finish something at that time, if I actually have to go in and fill them all, then it would mess it all up for sure. 3. if the facility picked has a bunch of products in it, do I have to go to one neighbor for each product? that would be a real PIA if there are 8 or more things being produced and a real buzz kill and very time consuming.
Hi Nannyal,
You have to load each of the facilities to get the products for the super facility. It does not automatically start anything without you loading your facilities.

If you have a quest using a product in your super facility, then you can uncheck that product to keep from producing those until youy are ready for the product in your quest. You will not get that product in your super facility, but will get the other products that way.

Yes you can only sell one product to each neighbor or stranger in the market. That is the way the developers set this up. What we moderators have done is pick a time and we all meet on one farms to exchange the products.
Old Jan 30 2019, 05:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nannyal,
You have to load each of the facilities to get the products for the super facility. It does not automatically start anything without you loading your facilities.

If you have a quest using a product in your super facility, then you can uncheck that product to keep from producing those until youy are ready for the product in your quest. You will not get that product in your super facility, but will get the other products that way.

Yes you can only sell one product to each neighbor or stranger in the market. That is the way the developers set this up. What we moderators have done is pick a time and we all meet on one farms to exchange the products.
That's what I was afraid of, sorry, free is nice, but this will make it a real PIA and way too time consuming, I do have other things to do than farm. Think I will pass after this week, or even after today, I got rubber which I have a lot of facilities so also a lot in storage already, don't need more. If we could pick what we need a lot of maybe, but not like this. Might be good for beginners, but not well thought out, in my opinion.
Old Jan 30 2019, 10:22 PM

Can you give away your products in the Super Facility at the market and then when its empty, sell the exact same things or give them to your neighbors because that what it looks like. Please let me know, Thank you.
Old Jan 30 2019, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannygoose0655 View Post
Can you give away your products in the Super Facility at the market and then when its empty, sell the exact same things or give them to your neighbors because that what it looks like. Please let me know, Thank you.
Hi Grannygoose,
You have 2 sets of products. On e set you have to sell or give away in the market to strangers and only in the Trade Market. The other set is only for you to sell or give away to your neighbors.
Closed Thread