Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 02 2014, 07:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
In reply to Jeans farm regarding quests... I find that once it turns blue and the 7 days up if you don't collect it then you loose some... I was waiting for 1 hour for the 8th and then when i collected it I lost the previous 2 that I had on one day taking me back to 6.... it is a joke trying to get the 8th one. And now 26 hours to produce a single champagne barrel on one quest, with still 4 elements to go after that so heck knows how long this one will take
Hello deenites,

As mentioned the comment in Jean's Farm is incorrect.

For your quest you need 10 barrels of champagne that is why it is taking so long, it takes 6 hours for a batch of 2 barrels of champagne, so it has to make 5 batches, if you have more than one winery, you can start the production in those and that should work to lower the time it takes.

For your quests that you are losing, they are probably dropping off, due to being completed for more than 7 days. It is best if you wait a day before you complete the last step of a quest after collecting your FC, this way you will have a buffer.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 03 2014, 02:56 AM

i have 10 wineries and it made not a scrap of difference, still wants 26 hours to complete the 10 barrels, so your suggestion of starting more than one winery doesn't work
Old Sep 03 2014, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
i have 10 wineries and it made not a scrap of difference, still wants 26 hours to complete the 10 barrels, so your suggestion of starting more than one winery doesn't work
You have to start a SINGLE BATCH in each winery .... not click the START ALL. If you click the START ALL on a winery, then you are stuck. For quests, I always only start single batches, and it's worked out wonderfully. Remember, if you fill your facilities to post, and a quest needs something, it will go toward that, it's best to do quests first, before posting facilities for work.
Old Sep 03 2014, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Jean,

Sorry, but that isn't true, quests will still count after the button turns blue, they still count until the FC is collected not when it turns blue. When it turns blue that is just an indication that you have now qualified to collect your FC.
Hi KnightRider,

My button to collect FC NEVER turns blue till the exact time that 7 days have elapsed. How can it add another quest I finish to count towards FC after the 7 days are up??? (I'm talking CASH here...not coins.)
Old Sep 03 2014, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Hi KnightRider,

My button to collect FC NEVER turns blue till the exact time that 7 days have elapsed. How can it add another quest I finish to count towards FC after the 7 days are up??? (I'm talking CASH here...not coins.)
Hi Jean!

I think you have misunderstood KnightRider response. I will try to explain:

The farmcash button will turn blue exact to the second you last collected farmcash the previous week. Lets say at that time you have 7 quests completed and another one in progress. Suppose you need 2 more hours to complete that quest and be able to collect 2 farmcash instead of 1. In this case you need to know the exact day and hour you completed the first quest for that week.

Suppose, the button turns blue, Monday at 07:00 am, your 8th quest will be completed at 09:00 am, and your first quest for that week was completed at 11:00 am, then you can wait till completing the 8th quest and then click in the button and receive 2 farmcash.

In case the first quest for that week was completed let say, at 08:00 am, then you need to collect the cash because although the last one will be completed at 09:00 am, when you try to collect at this time (09:00 am) the first one will dropp off the chart because for it the seven days have passed.
Old Sep 03 2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Jean!

I think you have misunderstood KnightRider response. I will try to explain:

The farmcash button will turn blue exact to the second you last collected farmcash the previous week. Lets say at that time you have 7 quests completed and another one in progress. Suppose you need 2 more hours to complete that quest and be able to collect 2 farmcash instead of 1. In this case you need to know the exact day and hour you completed the first quest for that week.

Suppose, the button turns blue, Monday at 07:00 am, your 8th quest will be completed at 09:00 am, and your first quest for that week was completed at 11:00 am, then you can wait till completing the 8th quest and then click in the button and receive 2 farmcash.

In case the first quest for that week was completed let say, at 08:00 am, then you need to collect the cash because although the last one will be completed at 09:00 am, when you try to collect at this time (09:00 am) the first one will dropp off the chart because for it the seven days have passed.

Ok I understand now, marymarcel. Thank you.....I was under the impression that once it turned blue that you could not add anymore completed quests to it. Hmmmm...now I'm thinking of how many times I missed the 2 FC because I did not understand this.
Old Sep 10 2014, 09:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Unfair

I had 9 quests completed but could not claim my farm cash because 7 days were not complete. When I next tried, my score was only 7, so I could only claim 1 farm cash. I have spent a lot of real money on this game over the years and now feel I have been robbed. I am finished. You have lost a real regular player. For the sake of 1 farm cash, you have lost a lot more.
Old Sep 10 2014, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie2009 View Post
I had 9 quests completed but could not claim my farm cash because 7 days were not complete. When I next tried, my score was only 7, so I could only claim 1 farm cash. I have spent a lot of real money on this game over the years and now feel I have been robbed. I am finished. You have lost a real regular player. For the sake of 1 farm cash, you have lost a lot more.
Hi Vickie,
I anm sorry you feel that way. Unfortunately there have to be rules on how the game works. A computer program cannot work on variable rules because it can not make decisions based on that kind of variable. There are only 2 things you need to remember on the quests to get your farm cash. One is that a quest is only good for 7 days exactly to be on the chart. And two is when you click on that button to collect your farm cash the program can only look back 7 days exactly to figure out how many quests you have. If you completed the last step of a quest on Tuesday at 11:30 AM then it will no longer be counted after the next Tuesday at 11:31 AM. If you delay until Tuesday at 11:31 AM to collect then that quest will not be counted.
This is why we suggest two things. First is to write down the time and day you collect on. The second is to not start the last step of any quests you can't finish for the current week until at least a day after you have collected your farm cash. This way you have a buffer in case you can't get to the computer to collect at the same time. Do these two things and you will not have any problems with the quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2014, 01:56 PM

I too have hundreds of dollars invested in this game. If I lose 1 FC...so be it. I start again. It's not a deal breaker. Losing stuff out of inventory though is getting on my nerves LOL.
Old Sep 12 2014, 11:13 PM

I find it distressing , when you reach quest number 7 and the first quest you completed expires before 8 can be done. Surely, if a quest is complete the expiry date no longer applies ? This is particularly harsh when you have been slowed down by quests which you have no facility to complete !