Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 31 2023, 08:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Seemed a little better as I went along but still slow
Hi John,
There is nothing we can do about this. It is not a server problem.It is layering problem on their farms or is an internet problem between you and the servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2023, 04:58 PM

Default cookies

i do maintenence on my computer every eve and once a month or so i delete cookies..will deleting cookies do damage to game..it didn't when we were on fb but i want to be sure forf this site..thanks..
Old Sep 08 2023, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i do maintenence on my computer every eve and once a month or so i delete cookies..will deleting cookies do damage to game..it didn't when we were on fb but i want to be sure forf this site..thanks..
Hi barbara nixon

I moved your post to the thread about cannot load the game where are the instructions for clearing browser.

There is no problem deleting cookies as part of the browser clearing.
Old Sep 08 2023, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hello, I have been on and off the game all day, and everything was fine. Now, I cannot get it to load. It doesn't go past the black screen:

2023-09-09 00:45:29.296 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2023-09-09 00:45:29.296 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2023-09-09 00:45:29.305 LOGSessionId: 8082045
Browser: unknown: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/116.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Google)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Google, Vulkan 1.3.0 (SwiftShader Device (Subzero) (0x0000C0DE)), SwiftShader driver)

AND THEN AFTER THE SCREEN WAS SITTING LIKE THAT FOR SEVERAL MINUTES, THIS WAS ADDED:

2023-09-09 00:55:19.741 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: WebAssembly compilation aborted: Network error:
2023-09-09 00:55:19.745 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild551.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2023-09-09 00:55:19.747 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2023-09-09 00:56:35.441 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2023-09-09 00:56:35.442 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2023-09-09 00:56:35.446 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object
Hi FarmersWife,
Please mke sure you browswer and computer are updated. If you have to do an update be sure to restart your computer so those will take effect.

If that doesn'r work there re suggestions to try in the first post of this hread on the first page including some in a link in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2023, 10:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Game not loading

Hi,

The problem with the game not loading has nothing to do with the cookies / browser / etc ...
It's a problem on the cdn.slashkey.com server : When trying to download the file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild551.data.gz, the server disconnects halfway.
See below some screenshots with different programs ( Firefox, cUrl, wget ); the file should be 11,2 MB, and it never manages to get it in full, you get a TLS error somewhere in the middle.

Please, can you forward this info to the developers ?

Images here:
Outside links removed

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 10 2023 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Removed outside links as they are not allowed.
Old Sep 10 2023, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poblazaid View Post
Hi,

The problem with the game not loading has nothing to do with the cookies / browser / etc ...
It's a problem on the cdn.slashkey.com server : When trying to download the file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild551.data.gz, the server disconnects halfway.
See below some screenshots with different programs ( Firefox, cUrl, wget ); the file should be 11,2 MB, and it never manages to get it in full, you get a TLS error somewhere in the middle.

Please, can you forward this info to the developers ?

Images here:
Outside links removed
Hi poblazaid,
I just loaded your farms with no problems. If there was a problem downloading your CDN data then I would not be able to complete loading your farms. There is not a problem with the server. If there was a problem with the server and that file then we would have many complaining about not bewing to load the game.

Please make sure your browsers and computer are updated. If you have to do any updates please be sure to restart your computer.

There are more suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread including more in the link in that post.

If you are getting an error downloading that file it could be the problem that stops it without a complete download is somewhere in the internet links between you and the servers. If there is a long delay in the transfer of the data through a link then the file will time out and not complete the download.
Old Sep 10 2023, 11:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Game not loading ....

I just loaded your farms with no problems. If there was a problem downloading your CDN data then I would not be able to complete loading your farms.

The files that are not loading are not the farm-specific files. They are the game itself. The fact that my farm loads in your computer after you have loaded this files is irrelevant.

Please make sure your browsers and computer are updated. If you have to do any updates please be sure to restart your computer.
I have tried with 3 different programs, on 2 different computers. All of them fail while transferring the file.

If you are getting an error downloading that file it could be the problem that stops it without a complete download is somewhere in the internet links between you and the servers.
Yes, this is exactly the problem, the transfer fails, but not because of my connection speed ( 200 Mbps ), or my computer. The transfer fails because there is something wrong on the server side.

If there was a problem with the server and that file then we would have many complaining about not bewing to load the game.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...postcount=2132
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...postcount=2134
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...postcount=2136

Can any other users try downloading this, and see if the file is 11,2 MB, as it should ?
https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild551.data.gz
Old Sep 10 2023, 11:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poblazaid View Post
I just loaded your farms with no problems. If there was a problem downloading your CDN data then I would not be able to complete loading your farms.

The files that are not loading are not the farm-specific files. They are the game itself. The fact that my farm loads in your computer after you have loaded this files is irrelevant.

I have tried with 3 different programs, on 2 different computers. All of them fail while transferring the file.

If you are getting an error downloading that file it could be the problem that stops it without a complete download is somewhere in the internet links between you and the servers.
Yes, this is exactly the problem, the transfer fails, but not because of my connection speed ( 200 Mbps ), or my computer. The transfer fails because there is something wrong on the server side.

If there was a problem with the server and that file then we would have many complaining about not bewing to load the game.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...postcount=2132
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...postcount=2134
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...postcount=2136

Can any other users try downloading this, and see if the file is 11,2 MB, as it should ?
https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild551.data.gz
Hi Pablazaid,
If that file does not download then the game will not open and your farms will not load. As I said I was able to load and open your farms. That file is not a permanent file on your computer as none of the game files stay on your computer after you close the game.

Your link to your internet provider is only 1 link between you and the servers. You do not connect directly to the servers from your computer or service provider. There are many internet links that your data and files have to go through between you and the servers. Those links are not controlled or monitored by your service provider or by Slashkey. Any 1 of those links having problems can cause the loss of data in the transfer.

The posts you are quoting have nothing to do with your problem and past individual problems that have aready been solved. You can find plenty of posts who have had problems at one time or another over the years loading the game. They do not relate at all to your problem today.

I downloaded the file you are questioning and it is 11.432 MB. There isn't a problem with the file size. The problem is you are not getting a complete download of the file when you open your farms.

If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 13 2023, 07:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm not loading

Hi,
I am setting up a new computer (desktop) and I find that farmtown is not loading, it comes up with an error message that starts out:
"an embedded page at I1.slashkey.com says abort ... and so on"
It all works fine on my old laptop, just not on this new desktop.

Your USER ID number is: 698250740 Build No: 551
Old Sep 13 2023, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmacross View Post
Hi,
I am setting up a new computer (desktop) and I find that farmtown is not loading, it comes up with an error message that starts out:
"an embedded page at I1.slashkey.com says abort ... and so on"
It all works fine on my old laptop, just not on this new desktop.

Your USER ID number is: 698250740 Build No: 551
Hi Enigmacross,
Make sure your computer and browser are updated. They do not come completely updated even though the computer is new. If you have to do any updates be sure to restart youur computer.

Also you should try all the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread including the ones in a link in that post.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error