Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 02 2009, 02:17 AM

THANK you for listening to us and for the Storage.. Brilliant!!
Old Nov 02 2009, 02:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Question xp points and coins

Hi, I am not sure if i am putting this in the right place but cant find where else to write.

I am having trouble with xp points and coins when working on others farms. I am using the save button but eventhough i am doing that they are still disappearing. Sometimes when i refresh or go out of farmtown altogether then i might get the coins back and sometimes not. Same with the xp points, sometimes they come back and sometimes they dont. It is very frustrating. Could someone advise me what else there is to do?
Old Nov 02 2009, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Thanks Raul, you are an angel...now if I could only sign in and not be thrown out of FT it would be ideal...Oh I can come over here and post but I cannot get into my home page, and sometimes i can finally enter FT and play..have not been receiving my lotto coins daily, cannot send gifts (that is where I really get bumped off big time), have tried to send emails to support (no answer) Cannot go to settings...what am I doing wrong? Or is Facebook? Please I know this is not the thread for this, but I have tried everything and get no response.
Thanks for listening,
Celina
Can't remember the last time I got lotto points.Do they still exist?
Old Nov 02 2009, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjfox View Post
I don't know if this is because of the update. But I had someone harvest for me. THen did a refresh. Everything was back as if it had not been harvested. Had a different person harvest. Same thing happened. Please help. I went back to reload from FB. Still the same.

UPDATE -- I just went back on after being on the forum and everything looks harvested now. But I am leaving this up in case someone else has this same glitch.
Every since they made harvesting easy I have seen this. One way to fix it is I seen is to stay till all is gone before being hired to plow. I notice if I leave even through they are grayed out I don't get the money.
Old Nov 02 2009, 04:52 AM

wow !! thanks for storage cant wait to see what we have got for xmas for our farms
xxxxxx
Old Nov 02 2009, 05:28 AM

loving the request gift option

If you make one person smile then that person makes one person smile soon the world will be smiling

ive posted because of my obsessive compulsive posting disorder or OCPD

The blacksmiths arms
Old Nov 02 2009, 06:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy crops disappearing at market before selling

I just went to market to sell my crops and sold 2 lots of produce and got no credits so then i refreshed to see if they came back but they didnt and i also lost my 40 000+ coins for one of my other produce.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this as it just keeps happening no matter what i do?

Also I saw someone say you could actually contact someone on here to help but can't find the contact bit they spoke about? Does anyone know where that is?
Old Nov 02 2009, 06:40 AM

Default Storage

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the storage. I absolutely will use it.
Old Nov 02 2009, 06:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Storage of Fuel

I have been storing my fuel on Face Book. I just accepted 2 cans as gifts. When I try to click on them to save to storage; it wants to use them. What am I doing incorrectly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which provides support for the item storage and a couple of other improvements:

Item Storage:
-------------

1. Users can now move some of their items to the item storage. You can store up to 3 items plus 2 items for each neighbour you have, for example, if you have 10 neighbours, you will be able to store 3 + 2 * 10 = 23 items on your storage.

2. To add an item to the storage, click on it and select the ‘Add to Storage’ menu option.

3. You can access your item storage by clicking on the Storage icon and selecting the Items tab.

Bug Fixes:
---------

1. Improvements on the crop storage/coins/xp management when working for others.

2. Better instructions on the gas station.

3. The time-to-refuel counter now shows the correct time

4. A percentage of people (specifically those that had a lot of gifts on their gift storage) will be able to receive gifts again from their friends.

If you are having trouble, remember to link your account.

Thanks.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 02 2009, 07:42 AM
Account Not Linked

I agree...I am glad to have the storage ability for the decorations but I think it should be unlimited and not by the amount of neighbors one has. I have the max limit of neighbors and can't add anymore but don't have enough storage. What happens when there are other things that will need storing???
Closed Thread