Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi TexasStar,

Double check your mom's manager and see if you are still showing up in there. It will likely say 0 can be exported to you if she has just done it. It does sound like she exported to someone else as you do not have the bridal chain.
The coins she earned did not come from you, that is her earnings for making export good and exporting them. You only get coins deducted when you import from someone, you earn coins when you export to someone.
If you can confirm that you are showing up in her manager with a bridal shop, please report this to support.
Hi Tiger... I was sitting beside her when she exported, so we both saw that it was exporting to me .. not another neighbor TY for confirming that coins are not deducted from my account until I import. She just checked and I am still appearing as having a Bridal Shop chain and it shows 0 both for her to export and 0 for me to import. I will report in Support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Yes the imported goods will go to normal storage for you to use the regular way. Remember you already earned the extra profit in the regular facs chains by making the facilites into a chain so they produced export goods, which you can then use to export to someone else for even more profit than their sale price.
TY, yes, I was thinking I need to concentrate on the Export Chains, because I have been able to produce enough goods to keep my service facilities full and I would be unable to make a profit on imported goods if I already had a surplus in my storage.
Old Dec 22 2017, 12:41 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
Hi Tiger... I was sitting beside her when she exported, so we both saw that it was exporting to me .. not another neighbor TY for confirming that coins are not deducted from my account until I import. She just checked and I am still appearing as having a Bridal Shop chain and it shows 0 both for her to export and 0 for me to import. I will report in Support.
Hi TexasStar,

Regarding this particular issue. It looks like that your mum probably exported to your Funeral Home, but as the Flowers shop can supply 4 different service facilities it's only showing one of them, the Bridal shop, to her. This will be looked into.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Dec 22 2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old Dec 22 2017, 05:16 PM

how do I export products to a neighbour?
Old Dec 22 2017, 05:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
how do I export products to a neighbour?
Hi bluehair,
All of the information on how to export and import is in the Game Guide Chapter 33 on Facility Chains.
Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 22 2017, 05:42 PM

oh I dont have any of that I Have reacehd 7th dan on the chain I am on.,,or else I am totally stupid and have no idea what I am doing :P
Old Dec 22 2017, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
oh I dont have any of that I Have reacehd 7th dan on the chain I am on.,,or else I am totally stupid and have no idea what I am doing :P
Hi bluehair,
You have one chain complete Farm Buildings Factory. That you can use to export to any of your neighbors who have the service chain for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2017, 05:12 AM

Thanks for the update! I have to say I love this note "Farm 35 (either in 3 days or in about 3 weeks)". LOL!
Old Dec 23 2017, 05:12 AM

I'm trying to figure out what makes products available for export. Is it when they've finished (either by neighbors working those facilities or by them timing out) or does it require me to store them before they can be exported?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 23 2017, 05:19 AM

Also, to be available to import products, if I've already completed filled all of my services to 100% does that mean I won't have any free space to import products from neighbors? Or does it matter?

I have a question about this line:

<< it means that this neighbour have it's staging areas almost full and needs to be emptied soon.

How do we empty our staging areas? By Cashing Out our services?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 23 2017, 05:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Also, to be available to import products, if I've already completed filled all of my services to 100% does that mean I won't have any free space to import products from neighbors? Or does it matter?

I have a question about this line:

<< it means that this neighbour have it's staging areas almost full and needs to be emptied soon.

How do we empty our staging areas? By Cashing Out our services?
Hi Susan,

No it is not about how full your facilites are. When someone exports to you that fills up your staging area. When you Import that stores what has been exported to you and sends it to your main storage. To keep your staging area free you need to regularly import.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread