Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 27 2009, 01:14 PM

Thumbs up

I find the new upgrade fantastic.
Just one question.
Is there really such a thing as a prune tree?
I was under the impression that prunes were dried plums.
Oh! Well, I suppose anything is possible on Farm Town.

Happy Farming Ya'all.

Sláinte Mhath!

Level 235 Market Megastar

Voted Best Artistic Farm [Spanish Forum] Dec.'09

Visit MacLachlainn's Farm "Flùr na h-Alba!"
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=680141925

Old Nov 27 2009, 02:37 PM

Unhappy I think the changes caused a glitch on my farm?

I understand all the changes and I posted on here that on the day it happened, my cousin (and her hubby) and I, all got bumped up to a Level 6. They both stayed at level 60, but I got bumped wayyyyyy back down to a level 33. Now here's where I think some glitches have occurred...

First, I was moving up levels pretty rapidly before and I'm not doing anything differently. Still working diligently and farming daily, but in the almost two weeks since the changes have happened, I have only advanced FOUR levels and one was just today. I'm only up to a level 37 now. It's taking forever for me to move up between levels and I'm not sure why?

Secondly, since the change, the name of my farm has an odd backslash that has appeared in it. I've taken it out dozens of times, but each time I go back to my farm, the backslash is there again. So instead of saying "Nana's Hideaway" it says "Nana\'s Hideaway".

The last glitch that I've noticed on my account is that I used to be able to hover my mouse over my level and it would tell me how many more points I needed to get to the next level. Now when I put my cursor there all it says is "Experience Points", not "Experience Points XXXXX needed to next level".

Can you look into these three issues and see what the problem is? I posted part of this question once before and received 3 different emails with the main thread copied and pasted, but I had already read the main post several times and didn't see these issues there. And trust me, I do understand that it takes time for some of the glitches to work themselves out but I thought everything had been taken care of by now.

Thank you sooooooo much for your help. I really appreciate it.
Old Nov 27 2009, 04:59 PM

l've noticed the / in the name of a friend's farm as well - Teko/'s Farm.
Old Nov 27 2009, 05:14 PM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: Aug 18 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlelight View Post
All the info is in the following 2 threads, animemonster:

November 20 release: Items and levels http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

Updated list for levels 1 – 34 http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=14
And the reason this stuff is not in one place? And the reason the guide has not been updated?

And another question, what happened to the old trees: Mangos, Coconuts, Palms, Cherries, Banana, Pears, Peaches, and Plums? I can no longer gift them and they no longer show up in the shop.

Visit Well Organized

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 27 2009, 06:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Lightbulb some Do require more exp to obtain

I like the game and the updates, but you say that all levels needed are proportional to the old ones. this is not totaly true.

you say: Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

This one may be true, however, before the change, I was on level 34, and after I was on 42. At some point in the former levels, I purchased a sandbox. Now the sandbox requires a level 45 to buy it. As a result, I previously purchased the sandbox which I do not have the experiences level now required to buy.

One further point. I have previously asked about a friend whose gifts to me NEVER work. She sends them to me and, without fail, when I accept her gifts, I am connected to the game, and do not receive her gifts. Despite the suggestions to the contrary, neither this woman, who I met on the game, and lives in MO, nor I, who live in NY are attempting to scam anyone or hold multiple accounts for myself.

Finally, I am hesitant to post anything, for fear that, like others,I will be scolded for not reading all of the hundreds of posts before daring to post. You have a great game, but a very difficult forum to search.

Thank you for the great game.
Old Nov 27 2009, 06:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Lightbulb some Do require more exp to obtain

I like the game and the updates, but you say that all levels needed are proportional to the old ones. This is not totaly true.

You say: "Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game."

This one may be true, however, before the change, I was on level 34, and after I was on 42. At some point in the former levels, I purchased a sandbox. Now the sandbox requires a level 45 to purchase. As a result, I previously purchased the sandbox which I do not have the experience level now required to buy.

One further point. I have previously asked about a friend whose gifts to me NEVER work. She sends them to me and, without fail, when I accept her gifts, I am connected to the game, and do not receive her gifts. Despite the suggestions to the contrary, neither this woman, who I met on the game, and lives in MO, nor I, who live in NY are attempting to scam anyone or hold multiple accounts for myself.

Finally, I am hesitant to post anything, for fear that, like others,I will be scolded for not reading all of the hundreds of posts before daring to post. You have a great game, but a very difficult forum to search.

Thank you for the great game.
Old Nov 27 2009, 07:15 PM

u can have a 2nd farms by having a second email. i log on to my first farm, open another tab, and log in as the other account. u can go back and forth and work on each other's farms, harvesting, plowing and watering the plants. one way to get around it!
Old Nov 27 2009, 07:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibstressed View Post
In my previous post, I mentioned that I had 29 farmtown cash $ and dropped to 14, I have since manually linked my farm (as instructed).
First of all, although you posted to the correct thread the first time, this post is in the wrong thread. Here's the correct thread for the Farm Cash retroactive credit:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212510

Secondly, the link you gave is incorrect. The part after the "farm_ID=" needs to be your Facebook ID (which is also your farm ID). If you go to your Facebook home page and click "Profile", the long string of numbers you see after "&id=" is your Facebook/farm ID.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 27 2009, 07:53 PM

I've already raved about this most recent upgrade but now that I've played it awhile, I wanted to add that I'm SO glad you made it easier to level up! I hadn't realized how much of a difference that makes but I had gotten bogged down around the old Level 29 all the way up to 34. Now I'm zipping through levels again and it makes it so much more fun! The challenges seem more attainable. Thanks!
Old Nov 27 2009, 08:55 PM

l've recently commented how much l love all the new stuff.
lt seems an improvement was made to the SCREEN PANNING. As l had been having a big problem with clicking and dragging my screen for months l was very happy to be able to move it by dragging again! Just today, l notice it's getting "sticky" again which is how it started before.
Developers may want to know of this issue and l encourage others to report.
Closed Thread