Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 26 2012, 03:43 PM

Default error x025

I ordered fish in the lobby.. for quest, when i went into quest I get the error x025 reload page... I am level 310 and have 4 quest going on, two are the exact same.. i can no longer do quest.. HELP
Old Mar 26 2012, 04:10 PM

I always start at the end and do the last before the 2nd last before the 3rd last etc etc etc.....always hover over the boxes and look for green vs brown....
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Mar 26 2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbevaart View Post
I'm not happy with having no idea what facilities the quest requires before accepting it. There are more and more questYess that are needing facilities that take Farm Cash, which I have none of and no way to get enough to purchase even one of the facilities, let alone all that have been asked for, so the quest goes unfinished and I've wasted my time starting it.The Lifeline is great for getting goods, but can't help with buildings that a person doesn't have.
Click on the final step in the quest (at the top left) and it will tell you which facility is needed and whether you already own it. You don't need to start the quest if you don't have the necessary facilities for each step.
Old Mar 26 2012, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbevaart View Post
I'm not happy with having no idea what facilities the quest requires before accepting it. There are more and more questYess that are needing facilities that take Farm Cash, which I have none of and no way to get enough to purchase even one of the facilities, let alone all that have been asked for, so the quest goes unfinished and I've wasted my time starting it.The Lifeline is great for getting goods, but can't help with buildings that a person doesn't have.
It's supposed to be a "mystery quest" which means that we need to choose to open it without knowing what we are going to be doing.

I have kept a written record of the quests since the day they began. I've done more than 100 now (on two different sets of farms) and the ratio of quests requiring farm CASH to the ones requiring only COIN facilities is 50/50 all the way.

Old Mar 26 2012, 10:09 PM

I just came back to the game and because of the quests, am playing. I would ditto those who would like to be able to delete quests you are not going to do. I am not saying that we should be able to get a different one right away. I waited the 20 hours after the one I won't do to get another quest. I would just like it to no longer be there. There is not a chance in the world that I will do it unless it pays out enough farmcash as a reward to pay for the facilities I need to finish the quest, which will never happen. Therefore, I would like to delete it or at least have the one I am working on show at the top of the list when I click to go to quests. I think I have to have this annoying quest for another 5 or 6 days.
Old Mar 27 2012, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
It's supposed to be a "mystery quest" which means that we need to choose to open it without knowing what we are going to be doing.

I have kept a written record of the quests since the day they began. I've done more than 100 now (on two different sets of farms) and the ratio of quests requiring farm CASH to the ones requiring only COIN facilities is 50/50 all the way.
I quite like not knowing what the quest will be before I open it - as you say wouldnt be a mystery quest otherwise

Yes Ive kept a two column tick list (Coin/Cash Facs) and it is def 50/50.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 27 2012, 08:36 PM

Just got my first quest that requires two cash facilities that I don't have and don't want. Is there any way to say "Nope, not doing this one. Next, please?" to get it to expire more quickly?
Old Mar 27 2012, 08:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by axegrrl View Post
Just got my first quest that requires two cash facilities that I don't have and don't want. Is there any way to say "Nope, not doing this one. Next, please?" to get it to expire more quickly?
You will just have to let it sit there and expire when the timer runs out.
Old Mar 27 2012, 09:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have kept a record of all requests done on my farm since they first started, today's was the 64th...all were completed successfully....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 28 2012, 12:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Click on the final step in the quest (at the top left) and it will tell you which facility is needed and whether you already own it. You don't need to start the quest if you don't have the necessary facilities for each step.

Unfortunately this does not work for the quests that need you to load into a service facility. Some items load into more than one service facility and the quest does not make it clear which one until you have completed all the other steps. Only a pain if you have used a lifeline so i now don't worry about the service facility quests where it is not clear which one you require