Go Back   Farm Town > Languages > Other Languages > Archives Other Languages

Old Oct 21 2009, 12:31 AM

Yes but you probably need all fingers and toes to add I don't.
Old Oct 21 2009, 12:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
im LOL'ing with Tyler here...sigh...spell it how ya like...when people call me terri, if they spell it in their head or on paper teri or terri or terry or terrie....am i offended? I COULD CARE LESS...spell anything ya want your way! i wont judge ya...but why ya gotta have an issue with the way someone else spells it? we are playing a game that expands over many nations... yes? celebrate that! its awesome! i think im gonna start spellin plow, <digginupthedirtsoicanplantstuffinit>
haha i need someone to digginupthedirtsoicanplantstuffinit at my farm.. you interested?
Old Oct 21 2009, 12:41 AM

i honestly cannot understand why this thread hasnt been locked. there are millions of languages in this world. who really cares...you can obviously read it just fine. plow, plough, who cares? its pronounced the same and you know what it means. and i agree with the too, to, two/theyre, there, their, please/plz/etc. in other words, get over it.
Old Oct 21 2009, 12:48 AM
Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: Mar 19 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb NZ View Post
I am a Kiwi but educated in an English school and yes the misuse of the language and spelling IS a major irritant I would rather crash every hour, and believe me I do, than see the English language mangled.Each to his own eh? I selected UK English in the hopes of correct English and get American.Go figure that annoys me.Perhaps because I teach English but I can also add faster than the geek with the calculator in the local shops and I also know how to use an apostrophe.Call me old fashioned! We were taught these things were important kind of like manners but the people on FT and obviously some on the forum are prepared to forgo all of these.
Sorry did I interrupt your graffitti time? perhaps you might want to make some cold calls during other people's dinner whilst you are at it.
If we are getting really picky here, maybe I could introduce you to Mr. comma? If you are going to go off on everything proper, please make sure you NEVER make a grammatical error. Be assured I won't call during your dinner...even though I am an American with terrible manners, I spend a lot of my dinner time with the geeks with calculators handing out food and socks to homeless teenagers.

Visit Mudflap's Middle Earth

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 21 2009, 12:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
If we are getting really picky here, maybe I could introduce you to Mr. comma? If you are going to go off on everything proper, please make sure you NEVER make a grammatical error. Be assured I won't call during your dinner...even though I am an American with terrible manners, I spend a lot of my dinner time with the geeks with calculators handing out food and socks to homeless teenagers.
Yeah and usually there are spaces after periods too if we are getting technical

Post = Fail??
Old Oct 21 2009, 01:12 AM

My commas are correct sorry your English is not good enough to attempt to correct mine.
Old Oct 21 2009, 01:12 AM

Negative on the spaces, worked in law offices for years.The space is also incorrect.
Old Oct 21 2009, 01:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
My commas are correct sorry your English is not good enough to attempt to correct mine.
missing a comma once again.
Old Oct 21 2009, 01:19 AM

Build a bridge get over it. Back to real life!
Old Oct 21 2009, 01:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Build a bridge get over it. Back to real life!
LOL and you are the one that complained about it in a long paragraph.. hahahahahahaha