Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 01 2018, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi mattie van tonder,
  • Open the Facility Manager
  • Click on the Funnel Icon
  • In the window that shows you will see "All" with a drop down arrow, under "Regular Facilites" and "Service Facilites".
  • Click that and it will show you the new filters.
Thanks, kept looking and looking for disabled products. That cleared it up. I was all good, none were disabled.
Old Apr 01 2018, 03:30 PM

Oxygen outlet: oxygen symbol O2 is not correct. The "2" is too high. It should be lower.
Unfortunately I can not write the good position here in this message box.
Old Apr 01 2018, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Oxygen outlet: oxygen symbol O2 is not correct. The "2" is too high. It should be lower.
Unfortunately I can not write the good position here in this message box.
Hi Palmarina,
That may not be possible in the game text either. Sub-script may not be available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2018, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

New addition by Raul:

Post-Release Info - April 2nd, 11:10PM

- BugFix: When hired as a designer, new planted trees sometimes disappeared once the farm was reloaded.
- BugFix: After harvesting all animal buildings from the Facility Manager, some of the animal buildings still had the 'Ready to Harvest' green text.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 06 2018, 04:18 PM

Where is Turkish Restaurant (FC) (Coming in 2 weeks): Produces Turkish food?
Old Apr 06 2018, 10:06 PM

when will we see farm 36??? and I love the infor on the animal farms help me alot thank you
Old Apr 06 2018, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutz4life View Post
when will we see farm 36??? and I love the infor on the animal farms help me alot thank you
Hi nutz4life,
The developers do not tell us when anything is going to be released until they post here in the announcements section so there isn't an answer for either of you. As we are currently getting the 46x46 additions to existing farms then the earliest possible will be at least 2 to 3 months before farm 36 will be considered as they have to release the 46x46 for the rest of the existing farms first.
Old Apr 09 2018, 12:16 PM

I too have been checking 2 times per day for the promised Turkish Restaurant. Will they make an announcement, or do I keep looking?
Old Apr 09 2018, 12:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmel View Post
I too have been checking 2 times per day for the promised Turkish Restaurant. Will they make an announcement, or do I keep looking?
Hi mrsmel,
When it is released Raul will post an addition to the first post of this thread.
Old Apr 09 2018, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just posted this:

Post-Release Info - April 9th, 11:40PM

- Released the Turkish Restaurant.

9. Turkish Restaurant (FC): Produces Turkish food.

Gozleme
Manti
Kofte
Turkish Pizza
Doner Kebab
Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed Mussels
Kunefe

New products in existing facilities: Pine Nuts in the Snack Factory

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 09 2018 at 11:35 PM.
Closed Thread