Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 07 2016, 06:56 AM

The "accept all" in thankyou in neighbourhood chain doesnt work so I lost all the ingredients It was not active to press, no respons. And when I crossed out the window the opportunity was lost tp retry

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Aug 07 2016, 07:02 AM

Something's terribly wrong here. We're paying 40,000 for a peacock and selling a hat for 950???? Someone needs to rethink this option.
Old Aug 07 2016, 07:33 AM

Thank you for the new release. And a big thanks for jumping on the crop tool problem so fast!!!!
Old Aug 07 2016, 07:57 AM

Thumbs up Update!!!!!!!!!

LOVE THE NEW UPDATE THANKS TO THE HARD WORKING TEAM AND THE FORUM TEAM FOR KEEPING US ALL IN THE KNOW AND HELP WHEN WE NEED IT :=) LOOKING MAJORLY FORWARD TO THE PRODUCTION OF SHIP I HAVE MY TRAINS WHICH I LOVE CAN'T WAIT I'M GONNA MAKE A FARM OF A RAILWAY AND SEA AROUND EACH OTHER....
Old Aug 07 2016, 08:08 AM

I;m noticing when I hire someone to work my farms and if I work people's facility posts at the same time, my coins are going down. Has it always been this way? I know a worker can use my fuel if they have none, but why would my coins be going down. Since I noticed this the day of the update, I've lost over a million coins. Help please.
Old Aug 07 2016, 08:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
I;m noticing when I hire someone to work my farms and if I work people's facility posts at the same time, my coins are going down. Has it always been this way? I know a worker can use my fuel if they have none, but why would my coins be going down. Since I noticed this the day of the update, I've lost over a million coins. Help please.
Hi Dutch,
Are you hiring for them to harvest and plow? If so then you are paying for them to plow.

From the Game Guide chapter on hiring:
Plowing fields: Hiring a neighbor would give the best benefit for plowing. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Below explains the difference between doing it yourself or hiring neighbors or strangers.
  • Do it yourself - will cost 20 coins per plot to plow.
  • Neighbors/friends - will cost 10 coins per plot to plow.
  • Strangers - will cost 15 coins per plot to plow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2016, 08:45 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dutch,
Are you hiring for them to harvest and plow? If so then you are paying for them to plow.

From the Game Guide chapter on hiring:
Plowing fields: Hiring a neighbor would give the best benefit for plowing. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Below explains the difference between doing it yourself or hiring neighbors or strangers.
  • Do it yourself - will cost 20 coins per plot to plow.
  • Neighbors/friends - will cost 10 coins per plot to plow.
  • Strangers - will cost 15 coins per plot to plow.

Yes I am hiring to plow from the market. Thank you so much Taz! You would think after playing all this time that I would remember that. I must be having a senior moment. Thanks again!
Old Aug 07 2016, 10:01 AM

My partner who is Hungarian, has asked - what about a Hungarian Restaurant????
Old Aug 07 2016, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovyPinkLady View Post
My partner who is Hungarian, has asked - what about a Hungarian Restaurant????
Hi GroovyPinkLady,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2016, 12:17 PM

I have bought hundreds of peacocks and transferred them to the chicken coops. They show up on the fields, and I get a message that they are transferred. However, they do not show up in the chicken coops. I did this on a variety of farms. For example, I bought 400 for farm 25...none are there.
Closed Thread